IndiaDivine.org

Ulladu Narpadu - Truth - The Forty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friend Raja,

Welcome to the satsangh! Thank you for posting this very clear translation of Sri Bhagavan's great text. I look forward to reading more.

All best wishes and warm regards,

Alan Jacpbs

A Moderator--- On Wed, 18/11/09, ursrajakrishna <ursrajakrishna wrote:

ursrajakrishna <ursrajakrishna Ulladu Narpadu - Truth - The Forty Date: Wednesday, 18 November, 2009, 17:03

I am a new member in this group , thanks to my friend Ramesh .Ulladu Narpadu has been bestowed by Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi , in Tamil , consisting of forty verses . These forty verses teach , how One in form of many and many in form of One , is situated in the self. As a humble contribution to the group , I seek to submit the English translation of these verses , progressively.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****Verse 1.As we are in the world that we see, which is, The Supreme energy manifested in many formsIn that origin we believe in unison , and HE indeedIs the portrait, the canvass , the light and the seer.In Sum : When He is the Seer , the Seen and Seeing , whatever you see is Him , and you are He .************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****YoursRaja

Dear Raja

welcome on board - glad very glad indeed to read your contribution.

As a matter of fact i try to learn by heart all 40 verses - in german a n d i want to dig into the english translation too.

It was an advice of Sadguru Sri Ramana Maharshi to do this and to write it down by hand!!! as a tool for walking our walk back home in a good way.

thank again

looking forward for your contributions

yours in Bhagavan

michael

-

ursrajakrishna

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:03 PM

I am a new member in this group , thanks to my friend Ramesh .Ulladu Narpadu has been bestowed by Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi , in Tamil , consisting of forty verses . These forty verses teach , how One in form of many and many in form of One , is situated in the self. As a humble contribution to the group , I seek to submit the English translation of these verses , progressively.****************************************************Verse 1.As we are in the world that we see, which is, The Supreme energy manifested in many formsIn that origin we believe in unison , and HE indeedIs the portrait, the canvass , the light and the seer.In Sum : When He is the Seer , the Seen and Seeing , whatever you see is Him , and you are He .****************************************************YoursRaja

Dear Raja ,

Welcome ., atlast you made it ..am sure you will find interaction in this group very very stimulating and enriching..

all love

ramesh

--- On Thu, 11/19/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindelRe: Ulladu Narpadu - Truth - The Forty Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 12:46 AM

Dear Raja

welcome on board - glad very glad indeed to read your contribution.

As a matter of fact i try to learn by heart all 40 verses - in german a n d i want to dig into the english translation too.

It was an advice of Sadguru Sri Ramana Maharshi to do this and to write it down by hand!!! as a tool for walking our walk back home in a good way.

thank again

looking forward for your contributions

yours in Bhagavan

michael

-

ursrajakrishna

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:03 PM

I am a new member in this group , thanks to my friend Ramesh .Ulladu Narpadu has been bestowed by Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi , in Tamil , consisting of forty verses . These forty verses teach , how One in form of many and many in form of One , is situated in the self. As a humble contribution to the group , I seek to submit the English translation of these verses , progressively.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****Verse 1.As we are in the world that we see, which is, The Supreme energy manifested in many formsIn that origin we believe in unison , and HE indeedIs the portrait, the canvass , the light and the seer.In Sum : When He is the Seer , the Seen and Seeing , whatever you see is Him , and you are He .************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****YoursRaja