IndiaDivine.org

{Spam?} Tukaram - All men to me are god-like Gods!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lovely poem Yosy

-

yosyflug

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:46 AM

Re: Tukaram - All men to me are god-like Gods!

---- Original message ----> Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:31:14 +0000 (GMT)> Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs (AT) (DOT) co.uk> > Tukaram - All men to me are god-like Gods! > >> >> Here's your Daily Poem from the Poetry Chaikhana > -- > > > All men to me are god-like Gods! > By Tukaram > (1608 - 1649) > English version by Ivan M. Granger > > > All men to me are god-like Gods! > My eyes no longer see > vice or fault. > > Life on this suffering earth > is now endless delight; > the heart at rest, full, > > overflowing. > > In the mirror, the face and its reflection > watch each other; > different, but one. > > And, when the stream pours into the ocean... > no more stream! > > / Photo by Swami Stream / > > Here's your Daily Music > ============ selection -- > Thought for the Day: %7Boption%7D > The deepest mystery Jami Sieber > is in the mirror. Hidden Sky > ============ Listen / Purchase > More Music Selections > > > Hi Alan - > > A meditation on the fundamental unity and > wholeness underlying the surface appearance of > separation. Every pain, every broken heart, every > human yearnings is ultimately found to be an > expression of that one psychic need -- for > wholeness. Satisfy that one need at its root, and > what is there left to want? The heart in endless > pursuit finally attains rest and contentment. Even > the world that imagines itself in fragments is > seen to be whole, one fluid unity. People are are > not people but divine immensities, and the > perception of suffering is replaced by timeless > bliss. > > And, when the stream pours into the ocean... > no more stream! > > (...but endless ocean. :-) > > Ivan > > > Share Your Thoughts on today's poem or my > commentary... > :) this is from "BOOM!":I was a mountain springSkipping merrilyFrom stone to stoneStreaming and singingHurrying amongRocks.As I grewMy song became a roarAs I grooved carelesslyAncient bouldersAnd frothed betweenCanyon wallsIncreasing in volumeI flowed in the plainsGrowing widerAnd deeperAnd thoughtfully slowing my pace.Until I mergedPacifiedIn the embraceOf the endless belovedThe oceanAnd thenLifted up by your graceFrom my slumberI became vaporSteaming and risingTowards the sun.Gathered into a cloudPushed by winds of desireI floated toward the mountainsFalling as rainStarting my journey to youAgain_()_yosyIk gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter6623 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd.Uw PC enorm traag? Klik voor de oplossing!