IndiaDivine.org

alan jacobs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friend in SELF

let me tell you that your ongoing efforts to share your INNER wisdom with those who join our Sangha

is GRACE in "action"

that alone would be "enough" for this life

but feeling you so intensive michael "knows" that that is not "enough"........

please

be happy with that what you ARE

be embraced

in appreciation for your help given me and rest assured that this was really not in vain

feeling inner calmness whatever happens in the so manifest but still illusionary "world affairs" and "human affairs"

looking in the faces of so many humans (german: menschen) while on the road in different countries like hungary austria italy what sadness to see this inner poverty full of fear and clinging to false security and hate against others might the be gypsies jews just "others" who lead to fear

b u t always seeing feeling the wonderful LIGHT of SELF radiated thru the "eyes" or "aura" of some folks, often where "mind" would never expect it

and ´THATS why we are here

to feel the LIGHT in ourselves become this LIGHT ourselves

like you told me many times

and other messengers of GD

yours in LOVE

michael

the eternal child

wishing you and all of those you are bond to the BEST possible due to you

let the LIGHT of LOVE JOY GD SELF ENERGY ...... "illuminate" your ways till you are ONE again with the SOURCE

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your kind letter. All best wishes to you in your quest.

We are all in this Sangha to help each other as best we can in understanding Bhagavan's great teaching where there is a need for clarification..

All love,

In His Grace,

Alan--- On Fri, 18/12/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel alan jacobs Date: Friday, 18 December, 2009, 6:58

Dear friend in SELF

let me tell you that your ongoing efforts to share your INNER wisdom with those who join our Sangha

is GRACE in "action"

that alone would be "enough" for this life

but feeling you so intensive michael "knows" that that is not "enough".... ....

please

be happy with that what you ARE

be embraced

in appreciation for your help given me and rest assured that this was really not in vain

feeling inner calmness whatever happens in the so manifest but still illusionary "world affairs" and "human affairs"

looking in the faces of so many humans (german: menschen) while on the road in different countries like hungary austria italy what sadness to see this inner poverty full of fear and clinging to false security and hate against others might the be gypsies jews just "others" who lead to fear

b u t always seeing feeling the wonderful LIGHT of SELF radiated thru the "eyes" or "aura" of some folks, often where "mind" would never expect it

and ´THATS why we are here

to feel the LIGHT in ourselves become this LIGHT ourselves

like you told me many times

and other messengers of GD

yours in LOVE

michael

the eternal child

wishing you and all of those you are bond to the BEST possible due to you

let the LIGHT of LOVE JOY GD SELF ENERGY ...... "illuminate" your ways till you are ONE again with the SOURCE