IndiaDivine.org

Hi..!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi.. Thanks for approving me ..whoever it was .. i guess it was Alan J.but may

be wrong..!!

I feel a little out of my depth here and hesitant to post but here goes..!!

I'm very pleased to be here reading everything.. For a while now and since

Alans 'Self Inquiry' magazines stopped i have rather neglected 'who i really

am'..these days. My interest is in trying to express a feeling of oneness

creating abstract paintings and explorations.. 'Self Inquiry 'teaching inspire

me.. of which i have many notes, accumulated articles, books and quotes.. not

only from Ramana teaching but from many contemporary sages and seers as well

(is it ok to speak of them here.. do any have interest groups..?) Reading the

article 'The search for meaning' i wondered who wrote it..? (forgive my

ignorance.. will need to make ref. to it.)

sarah x

Dear Sarah,

Glad you are a member. If you go to Messages you will see 'search for meaning' and who wrote it there.What is your full name, I may remember from the Self Enquiry days. All best wishes and love,

Alan--- On Sat, 19/12/09, sarah <jjnanaz wrote:

sarah <jjnanaz Hi..! Date: Saturday, 19 December, 2009, 22:47

Hi.. Thanks for approving me ..whoever it was .. i guess it was Alan J.but may be wrong..!! I feel a little out of my depth here and hesitant to post but here goes..!! I'm very pleased to be here reading everything.. For a while now and since Alans 'Self Inquiry' magazines stopped i have rather neglected 'who i really am'..these days. My interest is in trying to express a feeling of oneness creating abstract paintings and explorations. . 'Self Inquiry 'teaching inspire me.. of which i have many notes, accumulated articles, books and quotes.. not only from Ramana teaching but from many contemporary sages and seers as well (is it ok to speak of them here.. do any have interest groups..?) Reading the article 'The search for meaning' i wondered who wrote it..? (forgive my ignorance.. will need to make ref. to it.) sarah x

Dear Sarah

welcome on board on this Sangha

pleasure to read that you like SELF INQUIRY magazine

in my opinion this was a GREAT "magazine" - what a pity that they do not "produce" it anymore...

by the way did you collect them?

Please do not hesitate to share with us all all what is of importance to you!!!!

yours in bhagavan

michael

-

Alan Jacobs

Sunday, December 20, 2009 2:23 AM

Re: Hi..!

Dear Sarah,

Glad you are a member. If you go to Messages you will see 'search for meaning' and who wrote it there.What is your full name, I may remember from the Self Enquiry days. All best wishes and love,

Alan--- On Sat, 19/12/09, sarah <jjnanaz (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

sarah <jjnanaz (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Hi..! Date: Saturday, 19 December, 2009, 22:47

Hi.. Thanks for approving me ..whoever it was .. i guess it was Alan J.but may be wrong..!! I feel a little out of my depth here and hesitant to post but here goes..!! I'm very pleased to be here reading everything.. For a while now and since Alans 'Self Inquiry' magazines stopped i have rather neglected 'who i really am'..these days. My interest is in trying to express a feeling of oneness creating abstract paintings and explorations. . 'Self Inquiry 'teaching inspire me.. of which i have many notes, accumulated articles, books and quotes.. not only from Ramana teaching but from many contemporary sages and seers as well (is it ok to speak of them here.. do any have interest groups..?) Reading the article 'The search for meaning' i wondered who wrote it..? (forgive my ignorance.. will need to make ref. to it.) sarah x

Hi sarah,

the name of the body who wrote the article, I do not know, I came across it

here:

mumookshu/message/66

(the original version has slightly been altered.)

, " sarah " <jjnanaz wrote:

>

>

> Hi.. Thanks for approving me ..whoever it was .. i guess it was Alan J.but

may be wrong..!!

> I feel a little out of my depth here and hesitant to post but here goes..!!

I'm very pleased to be here reading everything.. For a while now and since

Alans 'Self Inquiry' magazines stopped i have rather neglected 'who i really

am'..these days. My interest is in trying to express a feeling of oneness

creating abstract paintings and explorations.. 'Self Inquiry 'teaching inspire

me.. of which i have many notes, accumulated articles, books and quotes.. not

only from Ramana teaching but from many contemporary sages and seers as well

(is it ok to speak of them here.. do any have interest groups..?) Reading the

article 'The search for meaning' i wondered who wrote it..? (forgive my

ignorance.. will need to make ref. to it.)

>

> sarah x

>

Dear Sarah,

A good posting on Surrender, thank you. The writer does not refer to Self Enquiry which is Ramana's other great weapon to destroy egotism and end our suffering. Bhagavan says that total surrender is impossible at the beginning, but partial surender is possible for all and will eventually lead to total surrender. By adding Self Enquiry one accelerates the whole Sadhana in my opinion.

All love,

Alan--- On Sun, 20/12/09, black_machine_2 <black_machine_2 wrote:

black_machine_2 <black_machine_2 Re: Hi..! Date: Sunday, 20 December, 2009, 21:08

Hi sarah,the name of the body who wrote the article, I do not know, I came across it here:http://groups. / group/mumookshu/ message/66(the original version has slightly been altered.), "sarah" <jjnanaz > wrote:>> > Hi.. Thanks for approving me ..whoever it was .. i guess it was Alan J.but may be wrong..!! > I feel a little out of my depth here and hesitant to post but here goes..!! I'm very pleased to be here reading everything.. For a while now and since Alans 'Self Inquiry' magazines stopped i have rather neglected 'who i really am'..these days. My interest is in trying

to express a feeling of oneness creating abstract paintings and explorations. . 'Self Inquiry 'teaching inspire me.. of which i have many notes, accumulated articles, books and quotes.. not only from Ramana teaching but from many contemporary sages and seers as well (is it ok to speak of them here.. do any have interest groups..?) Reading the article 'The search for meaning' i wondered who wrote it..? (forgive my ignorance.. will need to make ref. to it.) > > sarah x>

Dear Alan.. Thank you We are nr. Bournemouth.. Roy writes poetry our surname is austin..looked in messages, on site, but only see it was posted by BM.. love sarah ___________________________--- On Sun, 20/12/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobsRe: Hi..! Date: Sunday, 20 December, 2009, 1:23

Dear Sarah,

sarah <jjnanaz (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Hi..!Saturday, 19 December, 2009, 22:47

Dear Michael..

Thank you .. Self Inquiry was a great little magazine its a shame it

ceased but am sure there was a good reason .. it takes a lot of work

to produce such a magazine too.. i do have a few of them from '99 to

'03.. it would have been nice to have more though ..! Thanks for

encouraging me to share .. there is so much here im not sure what to

read first ..

love sarah

_--- On Sun, 20/12/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:Michael Bindel <michael.bindelRe: Hi..! Date: Sunday, 20 December, 2009, 6:46

Dear Sarah

in my opinion this was a GREAT "magazine" - what a pity that they do not "produce" it anymore...

Please do not hesitate to share with us all all what is of importance to you!!!!

yours in bhagavan

michael

-

Alan Jacobs

Dear Sarah,

Dear B .. Thanks.. it's interesting to print .. using bits to go with painting explorations ..love sarah ___________________________--- On Sun, 20/12/09, black_machine_2 <black_machine_2 wrote:black_machine_2 <black_machine_2[ - Ramana

Guru] Re: Hi..! Date: Sunday, 20 December, 2009, 21:08

Hi sarah,

the name of the body who wrote the article, I do not know, I came across it here:

http://groups. / group/mumookshu/ message/66

(the original version has slightly been altered.)

, "sarah" <jjnanaz > wrote:

>

>

> Hi.. Thanks for approving me ..whoever it was .. i guess it was Alan J.but may be wrong..!!

> I feel a little out of my depth here and hesitant to post but here goes..!! I'm very pleased to be here reading everything.. For a while now and since Alans 'Self Inquiry' magazines stopped i have rather neglected 'who i really am'..these days. My interest is in trying to express a feeling of oneness creating abstract paintings and explorations. . 'Self Inquiry 'teaching inspire me.. of which i have many notes, accumulated articles, books and quotes.. not only from Ramana teaching but from many contemporary sages and seers as well (is it ok to speak of them here.. do any have interest groups..?) Reading the article 'The search for meaning' i wondered who wrote it..? (forgive my ignorance.. will need to make ref. to it.)

>

> sarah x

>

Dearest Sarah

if you have a scanner "just" scan one article after the other and share it

if this is too much please send me some copies - you will get them back of course! - and i will scan them

would be a HONOUR for me

yours always

in THE ONE AND ONLY

michael

-

sarah austin

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:44 PM

Dear Michael.. Thank you .. Self Inquiry was a great little magazine its a shame it ceased but am sure there was a good reason .. it takes a lot of work to produce such a magazine too.. i do have a few of them from '99 to '03.. it would have been nice to have more though ..! Thanks for encouraging me to share .. there is so much here im not sure what to read first .. love sarah _--- On Sun, 20/12/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu>Re: Hi..! Date: Sunday, 20 December, 2009, 6:46

Dear Sarah

yours in bhagavan

michael

-

Alan Jacobs

Dear Sarah,