IndiaDivine.org

Ulladu Narpadu - Truth - The Forty (40)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****Verse 40:

A form or no-form or both – Which of the three Is real liberation? To tell the truth , The egoWhich examines if liberation has form, no-form or both-When that ego is decimated, that is true Liberation .

In Sum : The true form of liberation is when the form of ego ceases.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****

Yours

Raja

Dear Raja,

Thank you so much for completing your original translation of the famed Forty Verses on Reality. Your effort has been very much appreciated, and has served as a daily refreshment of Bhagavan's Great Teaching.

All best wishes for an auspicious and happy New Year,

With love,

Yours in Bhagavan,

Alan

A Moderator

--- On Tue, 29/12/09, ursrajakrishna <ursrajakrishna wrote:

ursrajakrishna <ursrajakrishna Ulladu Narpadu - Truth - The Forty (40) Date: Tuesday, 29 December, 2009, 18:32

A form or no-form or both – Which of the three Is real liberation? To tell the truth , The egoWhich examines if liberation has form, no-form or both-When that ego is decimated, that is true Liberation .

In Sum : The true form of liberation is when the form of ego ceases.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****

Yours

Raja

Dear All

I immensely thank the group for providing me the opportunity to be associated with Bhagavans writings and with the people who enjoy it . I am pleased I have been able to make a small contribution to the fellow seekers .

Here I present the compilation of the translation of all the 40 verses , in a easy to refer format .

Wish you all a Happy New Year ,

Yours as Ever

Raja

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Sent: Tue, 29 December, 2009 10:40:51 AMRe: Ulladu Narpadu - Truth - The Forty (40)

Dear Raja,

Thank you so much for completing your original translation of the famed Forty Verses on Reality. Your effort has been very much appreciated, and has served as a daily refreshment of Bhagavan's Great Teaching..

All best wishes for an auspicious and happy New Year,

With love,

Yours in Bhagavan,

Alan

A Moderator

--- On Tue, 29/12/09, ursrajakrishna <ursrajakrishna@ > wrote:

ursrajakrishna <ursrajakrishna@ > Ulladu Narpadu - Truth - The Forty (40)Tuesday, 29 December, 2009, 18:32

Yours

Raja

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

1 of 1 File(s)

Ulladu Narpadu.doc