IndiaDivine.org

message to all of us in LOVE and GRATITUDE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends

the coming AS I SAW HIM - 6 - was my first encounter with Sri Ramana Maharshi. From this moment on, more than 20 years ago, i was caught in the "mouth of the crocodile" - like our SadGuru used to call this situation.

I had no chance to evade the necessary lessons on my way back home.

The result of this incredible journey thru life was my 70th birthday. For this person birthday was never a real celebration, whatever others tried to convince me. Knowing unconsciously about the "failure" somehow of at all being reborn again.

But this birthday was THE exception. Just with dear Sylvie, since endless time the companion, our son Gabriel, with us certainly a long "time" too and his girlfriend Bettina we celebrated this happening.

I was really overwhelmed by the warmness of the feeling of LOVE which embraced me. And even in this wonderful situation, never experienced likewise in my memory, SELFGDLOVE sent me crucial lessons, which "of course" i did not understand. I was in a state of non-understanding for two days, till this morning "it happened like always" in an instant without thinking at all. I got it.

The lesson of the coming years has to be "living in the Self" and watching everything "around" (worldly affairs, personal affairs of everybody!) like sitting in an armchair.....

The article AS I SAW HIM 6 is indeed the right posting for this moment for this person.

But please pay attention Brunton, i did read most books before reading the book "A search in secret India" where i "met" Sri Ramana Maharshi, has not experienced the final melting in SELF. What he experienced was Grace in action, but due to his Karma he had to experience what he experienced afterwards. Troubles with himself and the Ashram and Sadguru Sri Ramana Maharshi did not intervene.

Thank you for your attention.

Reading about the experiences of great souls in being with Sri Ramana Maharshi was for myself Grace. It showed me what is important and what not.

Putting this inner experiences in daily practice is my Sadhana.

May you all be blessed with experiencing the neverending JOY of BEING in LOVE

your brother on the way back home

michael