IndiaDivine.org

6 BA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Margarita -

This is a rather complicated exercice because we have four possibilities for each native and there are the events and the dates seem to agree in both ways.

Wait a minute here. Aren't there only 2 possibilities for each native?

CHART 1:

1. The person dies herself on April 15, 1991 in which case her dasa would have to be KETU -Venus.

2. The person dies herself on July 17, 1992, in which case here dasa would have to be VENUS-Sun.

CHART 2:

3. Female loses her husband on April 15, 1991 in which case her dasa would have to be KETU-Sun

4. Female loses her husband on July 17, 1992 in which case her dasa would have to be VENUS -Mars

I've been working on this all day under the above assumption. I'm trying to write up my analysis like a lesson so that it can be useful later on after I undoubedtly will have to make corrections on it. So, what are the other 4 possibilities?

Donna

Guest guest

Respected Krushna and listmembers,

This is a rather complicated exercice because we have four possibilities for each native and there are the events and the dates seem to agree in both ways.

We know that on the 15th of april the Sun passes from Pisces into Aries. As we don't know at what time the event happend, it could be when Sun was in Revati and that's Mercury/Jupiter, or if the Sun was in Ashwini and that's Mars.

On the 17th f july the Sun is in the first degrees of Cancer and that's Moon/Jupiter

For both charts I looked at the 2nd and 8th as B

Female 1

she is in ketu dasha and an event happened in ketu/ketu or ketu/sun

Ketu depends on Jupiter and Mercury who will give results for him

Jupiter becomes the lord of 3 and 6; it's not a good planet for Libra asc

By taking the 2nd as B (death of husband) Jupiter becomes karaka for B and is in A

Mercury, lord of A is in C, (the result)

Sun is lord of D and in E and gives the results from houses 4th and 8th from his sign or his position.

From his sign he gives results for house B and from his position also

Sun transits in Punarvashu which belopngs to Jupiter and Moon

Jupiter is strong as karaka for B and Moon is in B

So I thinks her husband died on july 17 1992

Female 2

She's running a venus dasha and moon or mars bukthi

For the 8th as B

Venus is lord of 3 and 8 and also karaka for house B

Jupiter and Moon are lords of houses D and E. are eager to give results. Mars also will try to give results in E

Moon will give results for the 4th and 8th houses; this makes it B and C or 8th and 12th

Jupiter, Venus, Moon and Saturn aspect either houses A or C and cannot give results But Mars can. Moon is samdharmi to Mars and as lord of D is eager to intervene. As her bukti comes first, she will act.

Jupiter, Mercury and Mars have good points, so a transit through Revati or Ashwini can bring the results

So she is supposed to die on april 15th 1991.

I thought this solution looked best although I also found other arguments to make events happen otherwise; so I'm looking foreward to the right answer

Best regards

Margarita

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

Yes of course, once you have found the answer but as long as you don't know you have to explore the events for each date.

So one person could die or lose her husband in april 91 or both those events could happen in july 92; so I thought that made four because we don't know which is which in the beginning. Well that's how I understood it and I found it very confusing and at one point I got everything mixed up. I've been working at this for hours and sometimes wonder if I'm really going to master this. Wait and see !

I admired your analysis and will try to go through it. I think it's a very good example for people who try to learn : stick to the system and the rules; once you master them you can swim more freely !! I still can't swim on my own, but I'm somewhere convinced (don't know why) that this system has a tremendous value as a predicting tool and that's what clients want. So I cling to it and hope someday to "swim" as Krushna does.

Best regards

Margarita

Best regards

Margarita

-

DQuinn12

Saturday, March 10, 2001 12:00 AM

Re: 6 BA

Dear Margarita -

This is a rather complicated exercice because we have four possibilities for each native and there are the events and the dates seem to agree in both ways.Wait a minute here. Aren't there only 2 possibilities for each native? CHART 1: 1. The person dies herself on April 15, 1991 in which case her dasa would have to be KETU -Venus. 2. The person dies herself on July 17, 1992, in which case here dasa would have to be VENUS-Sun. CHART 2: 3. Female loses her husband on April 15, 1991 in which case her dasa would have to be KETU-Sun 4. Female loses her husband on July 17, 1992 in which case her dasa would have to be VENUS -Mars I've been working on this all day under the above assumption. I'm trying to write up my analysis like a lesson so that it can be useful later on after I undoubedtly will have to make corrections on it. So, what are the other 4 possibilities? Donna

Guest guest

Dear Margarita -

Yes of course, once you have found the answer but as long as you don't know you have to explore the events for each date.

So one person could die or lose her husband in april 91 or both those events could happen in july 92; so I thought that made four because we don't know which is which in the beginning.

Don't feel bad. Once Krushna actually told us the dasa periods, it sort of narrowed down the possibilities, so that made it somewhat easier.

>I've been working at this for hours and sometimes wonder if I'm really going to master this.

You're going to be one of the best ones on the block, I guarantee it, because you;re putting the necessary time into it that just HAS to be done unfortunately for anything to become second nature as I'm sure this system is to Krushna.

> I admired your analysis and will try to go through it. I think it's a very good example for people who try to learn : stick to the system and the rules

Even if my answers are totally wrong, I'm really not concerned at this point. I'm sure Krushna can correct my mis-interpretations and misunderstandings about certain rules or steps that need to be done in order to succeed at a correct analysis. But the good thing is that the ground work is already there for a template and that's what will be the most valuable asset coming out of this lesson.

> I still can't swim on my own, but I'm somewhere convinced (don't know why) that this system has a tremendous value as a predicting tool and that's what clients want. So I cling to it and hope someday to "swim" as Krushna does.

You're doing just fine, Maragarita. I know you've certainly gained Krushna's, and all our respect by catching on to it a whole lot faster than alot of us have. But with so many outside projects and other lists to attend to, it can be hard to put one's concentration to one thing at the expense of all the others on a constant basis and that's the thing I need to do most in order to get this down pat. I know that I look forward to your interpretations everytime they come out, because I always learn something new or see certain rules from a different viewpoint and it helps me quite a bit. So keep up the good work. You're doing a pretty good swim already! ;))

Donna

Guest guest

Dear

Margarita, Doc, and List Members,

For this

exercise Krushna gave us, we do have 6 definite possibilities to choose from–

We have to figure out:

First:

What

is the correct ascendant? (2

to choose from)

For:

Which

event? (2 to choose from)

On which

date/dasha? (which after

determining the date, you will have the correct dasha period)

So one can

have the “date” right but have chosen the wrong lagna, (or chart) or the wrong event…and all of the other

possibilities combined – So there is quite a bit to take into consideration for

determining the “correctness” in prediction all the way around...So the odds

are 1 in 6 chances to get all

possibilities correct for analysis…But after finding a strong fit for one – the

second becomes a bit easier. J

So to be

correct ALL the way around, we

have to match up the correct lagna with the correct event on the correct date/dasha…And

we have 6 possibilities to tie together, into 1 completely correct answer…So parts of the combination for the

answer can be right and parts wrong…Or all combinations can be right or all

combinations can be wrong…Make sense?

~Namaste~

Sandy

http://www.jupitersweb.com/

-----Original

Message-----

Lettens

[dmlettens]

Saturday, March 10, 2001

2:32 AM

To:

Re:

6 BA

Dear

Donna,

Yes of

course, once you have found the answer but as long as you don't know you have

to explore the events for each date.

So one

person could die or lose her husband in april 91 or both those events could

happen in july 92; so I thought that made four because we don't know which is

which in the beginning. Well that's how I understood it and I found it very

confusing and at one point I got everything mixed up. I've been working at this

for hours and sometimes wonder if I'm really going to master this. Wait and see

!

I

admired your analysis and will try to go through it. I think it's a very good

example for people who try to learn : stick to the system and the rules; once

you master them you can swim more freely !! I still can't swim on my own,

but I'm somewhere convinced (don't know why) that this system has a tremendous

value as a predicting tool and that's what clients want. So I cling to it and

hope someday to " swim " as Krushna does.

Best

regards

Margarita

Best

regards

Margarita

-----

Original Message -----

DQuinn12

Saturday, March 10,

2001 12:00 AM

Re:

6 BA

Dear

Margarita -

This is a rather

complicated exercice because we have four possibilities for

each native and there are the events and the dates seem to agree in both

ways.

Wait a minute here. Aren't there only 2 possibilities for each native?

CHART 1:

1. The person dies herself on April 15, 1991 in which case her dasa would

have to be KETU -Venus.

2. The person dies herself on July 17, 1992, in which case here dasa would

have to be VENUS-Sun.

CHART 2:

3. Female loses her husband on April 15, 1991 in which case her dasa would

have to be KETU-Sun

4. Female loses her husband on July 17, 1992 in which case her dasa would

have to be VENUS -Mars

I've been working on this all day under the above assumption. I'm trying to

write up my analysis like a lesson so that it can be useful later on after I

undoubedtly will have to make corrections on it. So, what are the other 4

possibilities?

Donna

To

from this group, send an email to:

-

Your use of

is subject to the

Terms of Service.

Guest guest

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I hope we soon all swim together .... in the system

Margarita

-

DQuinn12

Saturday, March 10, 2001 8:36 PM

Re: 6 BA

Dear Margarita -

Yes of course, once you have found the answer but as long as you don't know you have to explore the events for each date. So one person could die or lose her husband in april 91 or both those events could happen in july 92; so I thought that made four because we don't know which is which in the beginning. Don't feel bad. Once Krushna actually told us the dasa periods, it sort of narrowed down the possibilities, so that made it somewhat easier. >I've been working at this for hours and sometimes wonder if I'm really going to master this. You're going to be one of the best ones on the block, I guarantee it, because you;re putting the necessary time into it that just HAS to be done unfortunately for anything to become second nature as I'm sure this system is to Krushna. > I admired your analysis and will try to go through it. I think it's a very good example for people who try to learn : stick to the system and the rules Even if my answers are totally wrong, I'm really not concerned at this point. I'm sure Krushna can correct my mis-interpretations and misunderstandings about certain rules or steps that need to be done in order to succeed at a correct analysis. But the good thing is that the ground work is already there for a template and that's what will be the most valuable asset coming out of this lesson. > I still can't swim on my own, but I'm somewhere convinced (don't know why) that this system has a tremendous value as a predicting tool and that's what clients want. So I cling to it and hope someday to "swim" as Krushna does. You're doing just fine, Maragarita. I know you've certainly gained Krushna's, and all our respect by catching on to it a whole lot faster than alot of us have. But with so many outside projects and other lists to attend to, it can be hard to put one's concentration to one thing at the expense of all the others on a constant basis and that's the thing I need to do most in order to get this down pat. I know that I look forward to your interpretations everytime they come out, because I always learn something new or see certain rules from a different viewpoint and it helps me quite a bit. So keep up the good work. You're doing a pretty good swim already! ;)) Donna

Guest guest

Dear Detective -

For this exercise Krushna gave us, we do have 6 definite possibilities to choose from– We have to figure out:

Technically,you're right, BUT. . . Krushna DID narrow the possibilities by giving us the Correct dasas with the correct dates. He said that the dasa for April 15, 1991 for one chart is Venus Main and Moon sub. The other chart for the same date is Ketu main, Venus sub. The July 17, 1992 date has the Ketu Main, Sun sub and for the other chart of the same date, it has Venus main, Mars sub.

Doc

Guest guest

Dear Detective -

You just cannot assume that Chart 1 belongs to the first event listed?

Then I guess that's exactly what I did do. Wrong assumption on my part. Oh well, live and learn. . .

Doc

Guest guest

Dear Doc,

My point

is you STILL have to determine WHICH of these two dates (that he gave) for EACH

sign corresponds with WHICH of these two events and WHICH of these two Ascendants.

In other words, he did NOT state which Ascendant corresponds to which event…You

just cannot assume that Chart 1 belongs to the first event listed…

Hopefully

you have seen my clumsy attempt at a Table, to point out what I am inferring. In

other words, he gave us the two possible event dates for both Ascendants, but

YOU must choose the CORRECT ASCENDANT, line it up with the CORRECT EVENT, and

then line it up with the CORRECT DATE/DASHA….

I can’t

explain this anymore – my vocal cords are twirling…J

Detective

Dear

Detective -

For this

exercise Krushna gave us, we do have 6 definite possibilities to

choose from– We have to figure out:

Technically,you're right, BUT. . . Krushna DID narrow the possibilities by

giving us the Correct dasas with the correct dates. He said that the dasa for

April 15, 1991 for one chart is Venus Main and Moon sub. The other chart for

the same date is Ketu main, Venus sub. The July 17, 1992 date has the Ketu