IndiaDivine.org

Adjustments in Worksheets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Peter and Ron -

I think you will find that Sanjay said that he was, at this stage, unable to get the spreadsheet to differentiate between the lights and the other planets. I think that you will see that in the houses where the Sun and Moon are 12th from B (10th and 11th I think) he does in fact deduct points for the Sun and Moon when he shouldn't so you have to correct for this.

I see what you're saying now. You're absolutely right! I'll make the proper adjustments in the worksheet, change the page numbers to reflect the right pages and then download it again into the Files section. Now that I see where I was making my error, I checked back into the last two worksheets and saw similar errors in those charts.

Please note the following corrections on Page 85, for the 6th house under Saturn. Instead of 23 points, because the lord of the 12th house is the Moon, we need to add back the Moon's points to the opposite house, ruled by Saturn. So in stead of 23, put 36 points. For the box right underneath this in the 7th row under Saturn, the points should be 39 instead of 26 as we have to add the Sun's points to Saturn here.

Then again, on Page 86, we have to add the Moon's points (14) to Saturn's for a total of of 28 for House 11. For House 12, add the Sun's points (also 14) to Saturn's 16 for a total of 30 points.

Thanks, guys.

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Group -

I will re-download Lesson 18 to the FILES section again, this time with the correct page numbers and the correct point totals to reflect the 12th house lord points which should've been added to Saturn for the 10th and 11th houses.

Thanks -

Donna