Jupiter is with the lord of the 1st and has sight on 1st,9th and 11th

Jupiter is also FK of 8

Moon also has aspect from jupiter, 6th lord

Venus is more then 43 degrees from the Sun

Sun is getting aspect from Saturn

Saturn aspects houses A B and C for the 6th house as B

The 7th house has only 19 points

So we know that problems in relationship are indicated in the chart

Through the aspects of the lord on the sixth on Moon and the placement of Sun in the sixth, the life of the native is not always easy.

In nav. we find Moon with Saturn in the 6th; Sun with lord of the 6th.

Saturn is aspecting houses A,B and B for the 6th house, Mars and Jupiter also aspect, so finding a rewarding job seems to be a problem and will take time.

All planets, except Sun and Mercury are in nakshatra of Mars or Rahu; this can give deep frustration because he wants more than he can get. Moon, lord of the 10th in th 1st indicates how the mind is occupied by job and social status.

Let's look at the facts now

Ill fate of father started in 97-98. The native was running a Jupiter/Saturn Period

I looked at the 6th house which is the 10th of the 9th and covers all those things related to loss of job and status of father

Jupiter, lord of B is in the 12th from B with Venus

Venus becomes lord of A (Venus being samdharmi to Saturn becomes karaka for the event)

Saturn is the lord of the 12th and certainly has negative influence but he cannot give "loss" of job because he aspects house B.

Saturn has 2p in the 9th; this doesn't help things related to father

Saturn gives results for the 12th house = loss from his position and as lord of the 4th.

When Venus Bukthi starts, (mai 2001) things related to his job can come to an end.

Had an affair from jan 94 till dec 97. This was during Jupiter/Jupiter

I looked at the 7th house : relationship with opposite sex

Well, the native doesn't seem to be born to be blessed with a happy marital life.

Jupiter lord of the 12th aspects house C. He cannot give results for relationship and has no relationship with A,B,C,D or E

Lords of 1/7 are in 4/10 relationship in rashi and nav. (same for lord of Moon/7)

Lords of lord from Sun and 7th are in 2/12 relationship.

This all indicates tension and separation.

Left birthplace on 21.02.1999 - Jupiter/Mercury

For this event considered the 3th house and/or 9th house

Taking the 3th as B, Jupiter is lord of B and Mercury is lord of D. So this seems to fit nicely and Mercury gives the results

The Sun was transiting Shatabishak (Rahu/Saturn). I don't find this relevant

By looking at the 9th, this means that the moving will not be permanent

Mercury is in D and can give results

When Sun transits Shatabishak, it goes through the constellation of lord A placed in B . So I think this looks much better.

Hardship between february and november 99 - Jupiter/Mercury

By taking the 1st house as B we see how Mercury becomes lord of the 12th. Being placed in E, he certainly brings misery. Sun who is samdharmi to Mercury could bring the same results. Mars can bring problems too as lord of the 2nd becoming lord of E.

Got a job on 24 nov 1999 Jup/merc Sun transit in Anuradha = Mars/Saturn

I looked at the 6th house

Mercury is in house B but the Sun (lord of E in B) is more eager to give results and probably Mercury gives them because his period comes earlier.

By looking at it from the 10th house, Mercury becomes lord of the 12th from B and cannot give good results for the event.

But I don't understand how the sun can transit a constellation/sign where planets have low points. Perhaps the job will not last ?

This is not very clear to me.

When will the father be relieved from debts

I don't know very well where to look for that. The 1st ?? being the 12th from the 2nd (2nd being 6th from the 9th???)

Perhaps the chart of the father would give better results ?

When will a good period start ?

I think that all period will give mixed results, good for something, bad for other things. In the last chart we did this was very clear and we see this also in our lives. The Mercury bukthi was perhaps bad because he was not happy leaving his birthplace, but he nevertheless got a job, which was good. Anyway, Saturn having sight on 3,6 and 11 will make the "fruits of his labour slow to mature" .

Best regards

Margarita