IndiaDivine.org

Krushna 3.5

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear List members,

Namaste. I have downloaded the programme twice. when I try to unzeep it, massage comes "not a valid archieve". Can any body please guide what is the problem?

Regards,

JK

Guest guest

Dear JK -

Namaste. I have downloaded the programme twice. when I try to unzeep it, massage comes "not a valid archieve". Can any body please guide what is the problem?

Is this the first time you've ever downloaded the program? As an experiment, try downloading the other file in the same folder as the zipped one at the Archives, called AUTORUN.INF Put this file in place of the other autorun.inf file that came with the zipped package. Then try it again and see what happens. Let me know. Make sure there are two files in the same directory. The main Krushna Program and the autorun.inf file.

Hope this helps.

Donna

Guest guest

Hello Jk,

It happened with me also, try do this , make a directory say krushna, download the file in this directory and then try unzip it.

Inder Jit sahni.

-

J.K.Dasgupta

Tuesday, March 20, 2001 11:15 PM

Krushna 3.5

Dear List members,

Regards,

JK

Guest guest

Dear JK -

Namaste. No this will not help. I have already done what you have told. Today I again downloaded the zip file but the same problem persisted.

I am facing problem with MasterWorksheet_VerD4_09 also. The sheet is not oppening and giving a message "can not access file - probably a read only document" and something like that.

What operating system do you have? Win 3.1? Win 95? or Win 98? Do you have Excel 2000? or a lower version?

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

Namaste. No this will not help. I have already done what you have told. Today I again downloaded the zip file but the same problem persisted.

I am facing problem with MasterWorksheet_VerD4_09 also. The sheet is not oppening and giving a message "can not access file - probably a read only document" and something like that.

Please advice.

Regards,

JK

-

DQuinn12

Wednesday, March 21, 2001 5:25 AM

Re: Krushna 3.5

Dear JK -

Namaste. I have downloaded the programme twice. when I try to unzeep it, massage comes "not a valid archieve". Can any body please guide what is the problem? Is this the first time you've ever downloaded the program? As an experiment, try downloading the other file in the same folder as the zipped one at the Archives, called AUTORUN.INF Put this file in place of the other autorun.inf file that came with the zipped package. Then try it again and see what happens. Let me know. Make sure there are two files in the same directory. The main Krushna Program and the autorun.inf file. Hope this helps. Donna

Guest guest

Dera Donna,

I have Win 98 and Excel 2000. I also could not unzip the Krushna 3.5 programme.

Regards

JK

-

DQuinn12

Thursday, March 22, 2001 12:51 AM

Re: Krushna 3.5

Dear JK -

Namaste. No this will not help. I have already done what you have told. Today I again downloaded the zip file but the same problem persisted. I am facing problem with MasterWorksheet_VerD4_09 also. The sheet is not oppening and giving a message "can not access file - probably a read only document" and something like that. What operating system do you have? Win 3.1? Win 95? or Win 98? Do you have Excel 2000? or a lower version? Donna

Guest guest

Dear JK -

I have Win 98 and Excel 2000. I also could not unzip the Krushna 3.5 programme.

Since you said earlier that you're also having problems loading up the Excel 2000 program too, it may be some sort of deeper problem that goes beyond these particular files. Have you been able to access the earlier worksheets? Or has it only been this particular one? Are other files besides this one also giving you a problem or is it just limited to this? Perhaps if we use a process of elimination we can get to the bottom of this. . .

As far as the program in concerned, all I can tell you to do is to try these steps again.

1) Make a folder for these two files.

2) Download the zipped program into this new folder.

3) UNZIP it in this folder.

4) Make a shortcut and place the icon on your desktop for easy access.

I wish I could actually BE there to see what you're doing. Sometimes it's just a simple little thing that a person isn't doing that can throw everything off, or a particular option that isn't being used perhaps in the Excel 2000. I'm limited really as to what to do next to help you.

I hope you figure this out. It's a great program. Do you have access to any other computer perhaps that you could try it out on and see if it works there?

Good luck! I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you. let me know if you succeed in getting it to work.

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushnaji

I had no problem in downloading Krushna3.5,and it got unziped

without any problem.I think this is a version mismatch or the down

load was not complete try to download once again in a new location.I

would suggest donna to upload the program this time in self-

extracting format i.e making exe,so that it will be independent of

version.

thanks and regards

samrat

, DQuinn12@A... wrote:

> Dear JK -

>

>

> > I have Win 98 and Excel 2000. I also could not unzip the Krushna

> > programme.

> >

>

> Since you said earlier that you're also having problems loading up

the Excel

> 2000 program too, it may be some sort of deeper problem that goes

beyond

> these particular files. Have you been able to access the earlier

worksheets?

> Or has it only been this particular one? Are other files besides

this one

> also giving you a problem or is it just limited to this? Perhaps if

we use a

> process of elimination we can get to the bottom of this. . .

>

> As far as the program in concerned, all I can tell you to do is to

try these

> steps again.

>

> 1) Make a folder for these two files.

> 2) Download the zipped program into this new folder.

> 3) UNZIP it in this folder.

> 4) Make a shortcut and place the icon on your desktop for easy

access.

>

> I wish I could actually BE there to see what you're doing.

Sometimes it's

> just a simple little thing that a person isn't doing that can throw

> everything off, or a particular option that isn't being used

perhaps in the

> Excel 2000. I'm limited really as to what to do next to help you.

>

> I hope you figure this out. It's a great program. Do you have

access to any

> other computer perhaps that you could try it out on and see if it

works there?

>

> Good luck! I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you. let me know if you

succeed

> in getting it to work.

>

> Donna

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

No I do not have any problem except these to files, namely the Master worksheet and the zipped Krushna 3.5.

Can ther be any variable option in the excell 2000 as well as winzip - which might be preventing me to access the files?

Regards,

JK

-

DQuinn12

Friday, March 23, 2001 6:14 AM

Re:Krushna 3.5

Dear JK -

I have Win 98 and Excel 2000. I also could not unzip the Krushna 3.5 programme. Since you said earlier that you're also having problems loading up the Excel 2000 program too, it may be some sort of deeper problem that goes beyond these particular files. Have you been able to access the earlier worksheets? Or has it only been this particular one? Are other files besides this one also giving you a problem or is it just limited to this? Perhaps if we use a process of elimination we can get to the bottom of this. . . As far as the program in concerned, all I can tell you to do is to try these steps again. 1) Make a folder for these two files. 2) Download the zipped program into this new folder. 3) UNZIP it in this folder. 4) Make a shortcut and place the icon on your desktop for easy access. I wish I could actually BE there to see what you're doing. Sometimes it's just a simple little thing that a person isn't doing that can throw everything off, or a particular option that isn't being used perhaps in the Excel 2000. I'm limited really as to what to do next to help you. I hope you figure this out. It's a great program. Do you have access to any other computer perhaps that you could try it out on and see if it works there? Good luck! I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you. let me know if you succeed in getting it to work. Donna

Guest guest

Dear JK -

No I do not have any problem except these to files, namely the Master worksheet and the zipped Krushna 3.5.

Can ther be any variable option in the excell 2000 as well as winzip - which might be preventing me to access the files?

Not that I know of off hand. Let's try something new here for a minute. It's possible that somehow your particular files have become corrupted from the download at the site. I will send you another copy of the Worksheet 4.09 and in a separate post a copy of the Krushna 3.5 program. In the meantime, make sure you clear the board, so to speak before you download these programs, by re-booting your machine. Make sure no other programs are running and then try this whole procedure again and see what happens, OK?

Here's the first one, the worksheet 4.09. I have the ABA-7 exercise on it so that you can see how the program runs once you figure out what's wrong here. I will send the Upachaya program in a second post.

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Samrat -

I had no problem in downloading Krushna3.5,and it got unziped without any problem.I think this is a version mismatch or the down load was not complete try to download once again in a new location.I would suggest donna to upload the program this time in self-

extracting format i.e making exe,so that it will be independent of version.

I've already read and responded toe JK's installation problem before I read your post. I've sent him the files from a different locaton. If the problem still exists, then we'll try the self extraction format as you suggested, next.

Thanks for the help!

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

Yes I have done it successfully. At last, I am successful to open 3.5 upchay program.

Congratulations, Krushna! I almost feel like a proud parent! (hee-hee) Now all we have to do is to get JK to get his programs installed and we'll be all set.

> Yes, It is very beautiful, and much useful. Still I am not able to keep it on one side, while working with astrology programm on some chart.

I hope I will do that also.

The way this program is set up is to stay on top at all times, unless you press the minimize button yourself. So if the program comes up you can easily move it around the screen by placing the mouse in the blue strip at the top and dragging the mouse as you hold it down and if you need to put any information say on the worksheet underneath it, simple do so and the window should NOT disappear!

> Thank you very much for taking much trouble.

It was my pleasure, Krushna. I also find it invaluable for not only your system but just in placing planets in the chart in general when I need to visualize a post from another member for example who gives out the planetary placements.

Hope this helps -

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

Yes, I confess, I have not done it my self, but I took help of my assistant. :-)

That's perfectly fine. It's the end result that counts! ;)) Have fun. . .

Donna

Guest guest

Hey Doona,

Yes I have done it successfully. At last, I am successful to open 3.5 upchay

program. Yes, It is very beautiful, and much useful. Still I am not able to

keep it on one side, while working with astrology programm on some chart.

I hope I will do that also.

Thank you very much for taking much trouble.

krushna

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

Yes, I confess, I have not done it my self, but I took help of my

assistant. :-)

krushna

, " krushna kalani J.K. "

<krushanain@h...> wrote:

> Hey Doona,

> Yes I have done it successfully. At last, I am successful to open

3.5 upchay

> program. Yes, It is very beautiful, and much useful. Still I am not

able to

> keep it on one side, while working with astrology programm on some

chart.

> I hope I will do that also.

> Thank you very much for taking much trouble.

> krushna

>

>

>

>

___

> Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at

http://www.hotmail.com.