IndiaDivine.org

difference in values of worksheet 101

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

Sun and Moon should not be treated as 12th house lord, They should be treated as normal. So If Sum and Moon are situated in the 4th place from any planet, the basic strength of Sun or Moon will be added, as we would have done when those were not the lord of 12th house.

Means if Sun or Moon are 12th lord from any house, those should be ignored for having 12th house lord ship, and should be treated in usual way.

So this means that if we just input the points as usual in the worksheet and leave the last line concerning the "correction" of the 12th house lords, alone, then we should be fine, right? The worksheets should tally up correctly then? If not, WHEN should we make corrections here? Please be specific so as to avoid any further confusion.

Thanks, Krushna -

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Peter -

I think you have got it wrong again Donna.

What else is new? I seem to have created chaos, panic and disorder as usual. . . my work here is done! (hee-hee).

> Krushna said that if Sun and Moon were 12th Lord this fact should be ignored and they should be treated AS IF THEY WERE NOT THE 12TH LORD.  The worksheet treats them as if they were in fact the 12th Lord and doesn't add their basic points when they are in the 4th house from another planet. THIS MUST BE ADDED BACK IN THE LAST LINE (16E I believe).

OK. . . when you say it like that, it makes sense. . .

> I hope that we have at last got this point right!!

Except for one thing. Please be patient with me here. When Krushna said that the worksheet in Lesson 19 didn't match mine, I can understand where I made my mistake with Houses 2 and 3 and corrected it, but in houses 10 and 11, if the worksheet already makes adjustments for all the other 12th house lords, then shouldn't the totals under the Saturn column be 25 and 28 instead of Krushna's 14 and 13? If not, then would either you or Krushna please explain why so I can gladly correct my mistake and post Lesson 19. Then we can move on to the next lesson on children.

Thanks, Peter -

Donna