Moon 27:Leo:25

Mars 16:Aq:37

Mer. 27: Sc:06

Jup. 06:Can:19®

Ven 24:Lib:40

Sat 24:Lib:39

Mean Rahu 14:Sag:01

Ketu 14:Gem.:01

Following are three important dates of her life.

1)28th Dec 1972

2) 17th March 1974

3) 2nd March 1976

4) 19th March 1979

5) 27th May 1992

These are the dates for marriage, birth of the 3 children,

and last one is a special event. Now it is to be find out the sex of

the children, and about the last event.

Members are free to follow any system for finding the

results.

Hint : Members following AV can use male/female child table

answer will be given on 10th April.

Best of Luck

krushna 5th April 2001 08:20 Pm

Guest guest

Dear Krushna and List Members

Sorry Krushna, I am not ready to use your system yet, until I figure out how to install the special computation chart in my brand new computer....and the old computer has crashed with all my files! So, I tried to answer your exercise, using Jaimini's Upadesa Sutras as explained by Sanjay Rath. Mistakes in interpretation are mine only, however!

I have looked at the sex of the children produced by the first 3 conceptions, assuming each of them produced a living child, with no miscarriage or termination of pregnancy before or in between the 3 childbirths. [The rasi chart seems to indicate problems in respect of progeny.] To determine the sex of the children, I relied on the saptamsa only.

In D-7, ASC is Leo, so I counted the houses going forward. The sex of the 1st child depends upon the lord of the 5th hse [sagittarius] of D-7. Jupiter is in Aquarius [a female producing sign] conjoined Moon [a female producing planet in no particular dignity]. But, Jupiter in Aquarius gives results akin to being in exaltation [and as an exalted planet would produce a male]. We are in presence of conflicting factors, which makes it difficult to decide on the sex of the 1st child, maybe a BOY on balance.

The sex of the 2nd child depends upon the lord of the 7th hse [Aquarius] of D-7. Saturn is in Pisces [a male producing sign], conjoined Rahu [male producing] and conjoined Venus [male producing since it is exalted]. So the 2nd child could be a BOY.

Rahu' s position in the 8th hse of D-7 could have indicated no further children, but the rule may not have applied due to the exaltation of Jupiter in the rasi chart [and its D-7 exaltation-like position]. In any case, the sex of the 3rd child depends upon the lord of the 9th hse [Aries] of D-7. Mars is in Taurus [a female producing sign, in which Mars has no particular dignity] with no other planet in that sign. The 3rd child could be a GIRL.

The 10th hse of D-7 is marakasthana in a woman's chart, and the placement of 1. marakasthana lord, Venus, with the lord of the 2nd child, and 2. the lord of the 3rd child in the marakasthana may indicate health problems for the 2nd and 3rd child, respectively, or a difficult delivery.

For the special event of May 27, 1992: I looked at dashas, transits in D-1, D-7 and D-9 , and solar return, and thought that the event was positive rather than negative, and related to progeny. 0ption 1: the first child left home for college away from his home town. Option 2: the woman herself gave birth to a fourth child, a daughter, or even possibly twins! I tend to prefer option 2.

It would have been good to have the chart of the husband, this would have helped the analysis. Looking forward to the answer,

Christine

Guest guest

Hello Christine,

I tried to follow the rules of the system you use.

Can you explain what you mean by saying that "Jupiter in aquarius gives results akin to being in exaltation" How can this be in a Saturn sign as traditionally Jupiter and Saturn are considered ennemies ?

Best regards

Margarita

-

XINEFOURNI

Saturday, April 07, 2001 11:36 PM

Re: Excercise B.A . 10

Dear Krushna and List Members Sorry Krushna, I am not ready to use your system yet, until I figure out how to install the special computation chart in my brand new computer....and the old computer has crashed with all my files! So, I tried to answer your exercise, using Jaimini's Upadesa Sutras as explained by Sanjay Rath. Mistakes in interpretation are mine only, however! I have looked at the sex of the children produced by the first 3 conceptions, assuming each of them produced a living child, with no miscarriage or termination of pregnancy before or in between the 3 childbirths. [The rasi chart seems to indicate problems in respect of progeny.] To determine the sex of the children, I relied on the saptamsa only. In D-7, ASC is Leo, so I counted the houses going forward. The sex of the 1st child depends upon the lord of the 5th hse [sagittarius] of D-7. Jupiter is in Aquarius [a female producing sign] conjoined Moon [a female producing planet in no particular dignity]. But, Jupiter in Aquarius gives results akin to being in exaltation [and as an exalted planet would produce a male]. We are in presence of conflicting factors, which makes it difficult to decide on the sex of the 1st child, maybe a BOY on balance. The sex of the 2nd child depends upon the lord of the 7th hse [Aquarius] of D-7. Saturn is in Pisces [a male producing sign], conjoined Rahu [male producing] and conjoined Venus [male producing since it is exalted]. So the 2nd child could be a BOY. Rahu' s position in the 8th hse of D-7 could have indicated no further children, but the rule may not have applied due to the exaltation of Jupiter in the rasi chart [and its D-7 exaltation-like position]. In any case, the sex of the 3rd child depends upon the lord of the 9th hse [Aries] of D-7. Mars is in Taurus [a female producing sign, in which Mars has no particular dignity] with no other planet in that sign. The 3rd child could be a GIRL. The 10th hse of D-7 is marakasthana in a woman's chart, and the placement of 1. marakasthana lord, Venus, with the lord of the 2nd child, and 2. the lord of the 3rd child in the marakasthana may indicate health problems for the 2nd and 3rd child, respectively, or a difficult delivery. For the special event of May 27, 1992: I looked at dashas, transits in D-1, D-7 and D-9 , and solar return, and thought that the event was positive rather than negative, and related to progeny. 0ption 1: the first child left home for college away from his home town. Option 2: the woman herself gave birth to a fourth child, a daughter, or even possibly twins! I tend to prefer option 2. It would have been good to have the chart of the husband, this would have helped the analysis. Looking forward to the answer, Christine