IndiaDivine.org

To Krushnaji & Donna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushnaji / Donna,

I was trying to back check the events of my life by making the worksheet. I am thoroughly confused and it seems that nothing is matching. I am giving all the datas. WILL YOU PLEASE FIND OUT SOME TIME FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE AND HELP ME IN GETTING THE CONFUSIONS CLEARED? I would request other experienced list members also to please check and advice. I hope I am not asking too much.

CONFUSION 1: My birth details are Calcutta, 15.9.1947, 16.03 pm (though I have a bit doubt on the exact time). As per my original chart made by Lahiri Ayamansa - Ju is in 10th. But when I am using Krushna Ayamansa - it is placed in 11th and every vimsottary dasa is getting changed. I am getting Krusna Ayamansa as 22-05-50 the difference from Lahiri ayamansa is 1-1-32. As per Lahiri ayamansa Ju is my AK and as you see below that I came in contact with my spiritual mentor as Ju period started (which totally changed outlook of my life and prepared me to face hard times ahead). But as per Krushna ayamansa AK is Sun. I think that I making some mistake somewhere.

CONFUSION 2:I am not able to match any event either as per my earlier chart or the new chart (as per Krushna ayamansa). Is it that my birth time is to be corrected? It is out of my capability to find out the fairly correct birth time. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVICE? Following are the major events with date, dasa period as per Lahiri ayamansa and the houses being considered by me(may be I am considering wrong houses). It will help me understanding the system if you please explain one by one how the events are being matched.

Over all upto Dec'1988 I had a good period. I started facing problems from thereafter regarding profession as well as various other family related problems from relatives.

1.Passed engineering (4th house matter): July'1969, Ra-Ju-Me2.First service (6th house):11.7.1969, Ra-Ju-Me3.Marriage (7th house): 11.2.1974, Ra-Me-Me4.Change to a better job (consultancy co.) and shifting residence (10th & 12th house): 14.10.1974, Ra-Me-Ve5.1st issue (son) still born due to doctor's mistake (5th house): 21.10.1976, Ra-Ke-Su6.2nd child a daughter (5th house): 24.10.1977, Ra-Ve-Ve7.Transfer and shift residence(12th house):10.2.1979, Ra-Ve-Ju----------------------Ju mahadasa started on 12.1.19848.Transfer and shift residence(12th house):15.2.1984, Ju-Ju-Ju9.Came in contact with my spiritual mentor at my new place of posting (1st/ 9th house): 1st half of 1985 (I do not remember the date), Ju-Ju-Ve or Ju-Ju-Su10.Intimated about my selection for foreign posting(12th house): end Dec'1986, Ju-Sa-Ke11.Delay in actual posting, this period was very boring and never ending (8th house??): Till 31.6.1987, till end of Ju-Sa-Ve12.Actual posting for 1 year, this was very much financially rewarding period (12th house): 11.7.1987, Ju-Sa-Su13.Return to India and new posting (12th house): 28.8.1988, Ju-Sa-Ju14.Resigned service mainly due to family compulsion and partly to fulfill my long pending dream of having my own consultancy firm, started own firm (10th house): 15.12.1992, Ju-Ve-Ra15.Purchased flat (4th house): 10.2.1993, Ju-Ve-Ra16.Mother in Law expired (5th house): 28.2.1994, Ju-Ve-Me17.Bad period financially, losses & loans (11th house): Nov'1996 to Nov'1997, Ju-Ma-Ra to Ju-Ra-Ra18.Got good contract (3rd house): 6.12.1997, just before start of Ju-Ra-Ju19.Extreme financial problem, could not secure a single contract (11th / 3rd house): Feb'1999 to Jan'2000, Ju-Ra-Ke to end of Ju-Ra-Ma20.I had interest in jyotish and started learning from books, I think I have made a reasonably good progress (9th house): Aug'1999, Ju-Ra-Su----------------------Sat mahadasa started on 12.1.200021.Got a service where I am not at all comfortable and professionally happy(10th & 6th house): 15.2.2000, Sa-Sa-Sa22.Presently I am trying to revive my company. I am not sure whether I shall be successful. There is a good chance since Jan'2001 of getting a foreign contract in collaboration with another associate- which is supposed to mature by May'2001. Can you please through some light on this? And how to judge such events?

I have enclosed the worksheet prepared as per Krushna ayamansa. Some extra notes I included in the sheets for my own easy understanding. Please see and advice if the events can be correlated.

Regards,

J.K.