IndiaDivine.org

RE: I am unable to enter the group as a owner

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No Krushnaji, on the contrary. The older the wiser.

Since the change over to , I cannot save anything from the files : It is a rather long winded way for me to access the files. But because I am eager to learn your methods, the trouble of downloading, look with coffee view program and then copy and save............. a rather long winded way and rather time consuming , 3 Authors for the Astakavarga Lessons ! I can only laugh about it.

Davandat Pranam

Swee

krushna kalani J.K. [krushanain]19 April 2001 06:21 Subject: RE: Re: I am unable to enter the group as a ownerIt means the fault lies in the age of the personkrushna>"Swee Chan" <swee> >>RE: Re: I am unable to enter the group >as a owner>Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:01:07 +0200>>Haven't had such a good cackle in ages !!!>>Swee> > DQuinn12 [DQuinn12]> 18 April 2001 22:10> > Re: I am unable to enter the group >as>a owner>>> Dear Krushna ->>>>> Now again I am promoted to owner of the group. Thanks to .>>>> Yippee!! I knew they'd figure it out all by themselves sooner or later. >.>.> Welcome back to what was rightfully yours anyway! ;))>> Donna>