IndiaDivine.org

LESSON 21

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Krushna,

I have just gone back through all the letters since you suggested that members could have a try at a "suitable" for the 2 boys whose data I gave and which you put in with your lesson. It looks as if no-one has the time to look at those charts ( or possibly were not brave enough) as I failed to find any attempts. Nor did I find the answer which you said you would post on the 23rd ( of April or May?). I am having a look at it myself but unfortunately my time is extremely restricted at the moment and I am limited to a half hour here and a half hour there, and it takes me half an hour to find where I had got to the last time I looked!!.

Donna's revision of your lesson (21) is very good but there are still question to be asked but I will wait until the lesson is finalised before asking them.

Respectfully yours,

Peter

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Donna and Krushna

I have been studying the charts for the 2 boys which were put on the list by Krushna as an exercise. Doing this I have used Lesson 21 extensively and would like to make a few comments.

1) Colours- Page 106 - I know it must be very difficult for you to choose the colours but in this lesson the colours on my computer and printer were nothing like the ones you stated. eg in the Trimsamsa Table 5 you give in the guide above the table the colours "Orange Blue", "Red", "Green" and "Dark Blue" On my printout (and computer) I had "Magenta", 'Green", "Yellow" and "Blue". There was only one shade of blue and the green was not easy to distinguish from the blue. The Grey for Leo and Cancer was Ok. I can't even suggest how you can alter it except to say are there any more contrasting colours than the light and dark blues. Other than that I can only suggest that as well as distinguishing by colours you add some physical way not dependent on colours to indicate where the various colours are!!.

2) Page 109- 7 listed items.

Item 4 In this item you say that if the 12th house has less than the 11th then the expenses will be higher than the income. In Krushna's letter of the 16th May 2001 recieved by me at 6.32am Krushna states "From the Moon the points are rising order. In both cases points in the 12th are less, so there will be saving from the income" This would seem to be the opposite way to what is written in Item 4

3) Item 7 " A person doing any business in which the Sun is travelling during his business hours, should have more than 28 points" - Who or what should have more than 28 points - The Person or the Sun or the House in which the Sun is travelling. I don't really understand this point at all. Does it mean the transiting Sun or does it mean the natal Sun should be in the house signifying the business which the person owns or in which he works.

Peter

Namaste