IndiaDivine.org

occupation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Helena,

A few days ago you posted your birthdata and I thought it a good exercice to look at it from the point of view of occupation.

From asc Lord of 10 is Mer who is in Mercury Nav. (gemini)

From Moon Lord of 10 is Saturn in Sun Nav (Leo)

From Sun Lord of 10 is Jupiter in Saturn Nav (Capricorn)

In rashi chart we find the navamsha lords in Mars and Jupiter (Pisces and Aries)

Jupiter, even after deduction of the points of 12th lords, is the strongest planet in your chart. He is also the functional karaka for the 6th house.

Jupiter and Saturn have good points for the 6th house, the other planets are rather weak although your 11th house of earning is the strongest one in your chart (points in the worksheet)

In Trimsamsa Sun and Moon are in Saturn division so this indicate good intellectual skills

Looking at the points in 3,6,10 and 11 from the asc I find 43-27-34-26 = zig-zag

from the Moon : 26-34-33-43 this looks better

Points in the 12th are less than in the 11th so saving is possible

Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn are powerful for the 10th house (Mercury and Saturn being lords of D and E)so I think an occupation related to these 3 planets suits you best.

Because planets are also rather strong for the 7th house it could be an occupation were you work together with other people, in association with them. I think you would do well in matters or consulting related to investment, real estate. You could also be a solicitor. But I would opt for "teacher" as the occupation that suits you best.

About you saying feeling old :

For the moment you are in Rahu sub and Rahu is Saturn who is the lord of the 2nd. This lord always brings worries and Saturn has -1 point for the first house. In september you will enter Jupiter sub, he has good points for every house, so I think things will look different from then on. Perhaps another thing that's worth looking at is the kakshya transits. As there is a rather large difference in the sarv ashtakavarga points for your houses, it will gives extremes in high and low points depending on the transits of the planets.

Hoping you will feel better soon !

Best regards

Margarita