IndiaDivine.org

dosha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello all,

I was just curious and looked at the charts of the childless couple. Children are born out of a relationship, so the "quality" of the relationship certainly affects the children that come out of it.

In the male chart Venus is in Jyeshta, conjunct Mars and aspected by Saturn. This doesn't seem to be a very peacefull relationship.

Jupiter having 6 points is aspecting Sun (lord of the 5th as B) and the Moon FK and NK of the 9th (lord of C for children), so they suffer through this sight.

Mars and Venus both lack points for the 12th (worksheet); this is strange because his temperament looks rather hot!!Through Aries asc, Venus also becomes FK and NK for the 12th; she is greatly spoiled.

The 5th is only aspected by Saturn and there is no affliction of Mars or Rahu on this 5th house.

In the female chart Venus is also spoiled (aspect of Mars and Saturn) which creates problems in relationship. Venus is the FK for the 12th house.

Sun FK for the 5th is also spoiled by aspect of Mars and Saturn.

Jupiter who is the 12th of B (for the 5th) aspects house C (the result).

For the 5th Mercury, Jupiter and Venus with their samdharmi can give results.

Here I see clearly that Mars and Rahu spoil the 5th house.

By compairing both charts, there is no indication for "friendship" in the marriage either

I don't think this relationship can produce children. I don't know about special remedies ? perhaps it's sometimes better not to have children in certain circumstances ???

Best regards

Margarita