IndiaDivine.org

Transit & BT rectification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Krushnaji,

Welcome back. In the meantime I have tried to make an worksheet for AV transit points as guided by you and tried to check the same on my chart.

I have used Lahiri Ayamansa for the time. If my original BT is taken then Asc is Capri. One work sheet is with Capri asc. If BT is changed and asc. is Aqu as indicated in your following mail. Another worksheet is for Asc. Aqu.

I find that transit effects for the period are more in line for Capri asc. I am going through a very stressfull and uncertain period since last about 10 days.

Will you please check the worksheet and comment?

Regards

JK Dasgupta

-

krushanain

Friday, May 18, 2001 12:18 AM

Re: JK Dasgupta

Dear Dasgupta JK, If your birth time changed by one min your lagna changes, and the total points for 17th may will be 208. It means you in good mood. This will be the confirmation for your birth time. Now tell how are you now?krushna , "J.K.Dasgupta" <dga@b...> wrote:> Respected Krushnaji,> > Thanks for making the thing clear. Yes, it did not strike me that - as asc will vary from chart to chart so the houses and the transit planet positions also will vary. But again one doubt remains. Lot of people will have same asc. Definitely all will not experience the same result. Can I conclude here that the effects will depend upon the transit strength of the period, sub period or sub sub period lord? Of course I am not very clear about this. Suppose - a priod planet which is to give result for 7th house is very strong in transit in 8th house (house having more than 196 points in transit), what type of effect will be expected. will it be good or bad?> > Thanks again for remembering about my chart.> > Regards,> > JK> > - > krushanain@h... > > Thursday, May 17, 2001 1:18 AM> Re: no mail since long> > > Dear JK,> The points should be taken from sarvastak total points for each > house. These points will be different for each chart.> Yes your chart is stored in my mail box. Due to lack of time it > is delayed. Will be doing it soon.> krushna > > > -- In , "J.K.Dasgupta" <dga@b...> wrote:> > Respected Krushnaji,> > > > Thanks for explaining the transit. > > > > But one doubt. In case we calculate AV points for a transit - the > points will be same for all. That means the result will be same for > all? This is not possible. Then how to relate the transit AV poins of > a particular day or period with a particular chart?> > > > I shall also take this chance to remind you ( hope you will not > mind) about BT rectification of my chart. I sent you the details > earlier. > > > > Regards,> > > > JK

Guest guest

Dear JK

I will study both the charts, then will give you my comments.

Now a days, again I became busy. I have accepted a new task,

Designing a new machine. So getting less time. I will try to answer

as soon as possible.

Thanks

krushna

, " J.K.Dasgupta " <dga@b...> wrote:

> Respected Krushnaji,

>

> Welcome back. In the meantime I have tried to make an worksheet for

AV transit points as guided by you and tried to check the same on my

chart.

>

> I have used Lahiri Ayamansa for the time. If my original BT is

taken then Asc is Capri. One work sheet is with Capri asc. If BT is

changed and asc. is Aqu as indicated in your following mail. Another

worksheet is for Asc. Aqu.

>

> I find that transit effects for the period are more in line for

Capri asc. I am going through a very stressfull and uncertain period

since last about 10 days.

>

> Will you please check the worksheet and comment?

>

> Regards

>