IndiaDivine.org

ABA/ACA-Why in Service question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushna and list members

My answer regarding the sex of children was in an earlier e-mail. Below is my Justification of Service [as opposed to Self employment].

KRUSHNA, i'll be learning your system from your answer and used a different approach I am more familiar with, just because I have so little time until end of June. This approach I used is explained by SN Kapoor in Advanced techniques of Astrological Predictions [a member of Delhi's Higher Judicial Service and a teacher in the Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan in Delhi, w/ KN Rao].

This 1/22/1922 man is an interesting case. There are some preliminary indications of self-employment, as he was born after sunrise, has all planets in 7th to 12th houses of rasi, and has many planets in parmatmansha. Despite these factors, however, he could not have been self-employed and had to be in service because 1. Saturn is agoracharastha, is in mrityu bhaga and aspects the 10th house and the Moon, and 2. most planets are in prithvi tattwa rashis [including Sun in particular, and Saturn, Mercury, Venus, Rahu and Jupiter] and jala tattwa rashis [Moon and Ketu], all of which further points to service, while agni tattwa rashis and vayu tattwa rashis, indicators of self-employment, are not occupied except for Mars in vayu. Certain dashas would have been more apt to give service, but that's not a part of the exercise.

Also, though not mentioned in the methodology I tried to follow, confirmation may be found in the fact that the bindus in the 11th house in both rasi and dashamsha charts are very much lower than in the 10th house, so more efforts than pay, as is usually the case in service, and the lord of 10th house of dashamsha is debilitated. Still, I thought he should have done well in service in terms of ability to climb the echelons.

Regards

Christine