IndiaDivine.org

ABA/ACA-Krushna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushna

I think I am now equipped to study your system properly, if you will help. Starting with the 1/22/1922 male chart, which I imputed in the sensational worksheet, I have tried to match sub dashas and event dates.

Nov 24, 1946: marriage in ME-VE: In the 7th house, VE is NK, and has 19 pts., which gives her power to act. Also, MA has 44 pts and VE acts for MA, accelerating the date of marriage. Looked at from a different angle, VE is conjunct the 7th lord in rasi and is the 7th lord from the MO, and she is 7th lord in navamsha.

Feb 2, 1948: 1st child in ME-SU: In the 5th house, SU has 19 pts and sits in hse D, with 5 bindus, which gives him power to act. Also, MA has 44 pts, and SU acts for MA, accelerating the date of birth.

Dec 12, 1948: ME-MO: I think this is imprisonment, because MO has only 9 pts for the 12th house of imprisonment.

Sep 28, 1951: ME-RA: Should be able to give childbirth. RA is in ME's sign, the MO's nakshatra, conjunct JU, NK and lord of D w/ 19 pts, and conjunct SA, FK w/ 13 pts, looking at 5th house. ME 's dispositor is FK, ME is aspected by NK and lord of D and ME has 17 pts. MO is disposited by MA who is lord of E w/ 44 pts. ME does not act for MA because of the dasha sequence.

April 17, 1981 and 28th Oct, 1981: VE-SA. One of the two dates has to be death of 1st wife, since in the 2nd house [i.e. 8th of wife] SA is L12 and has only 8 pts. I think the other date is retirement, because SA has only 9 pts in the 12th, 8 pts in the 12th from the 10th [9th], plus his assets are affected with only 8 pts in the 2nd. Of course, if we were to take the 7th house for the 2nd marriage, then SA as lord of E w/ 19 pts could have given marriage but I did not think VE-ME was giving retirement. .

Nov 30, 1981: VE-ME: This would be the date of remarriage, taking the 2nd house for remarriage. In the 2nd house, ME has 22 pts, and he is associated w/ FK VE, and SU, lord of E. He is not acting for MA because of the sub dasha sequence.

I also noticed the application of some yoga for remarriage mentioned in worksheet.

Hope I did not get it all wrong. Regards

Christine