IndiaDivine.org

Corrected mail on Revision-Krushna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushna

The message I sent you on June 16 w/ questions on my chart is full of errors because i am not familiar w/ the worksheet yet, and had not noticed that the asc. sign number i had imputed had somehow managed to change from 5 to 11 without my knowledge. So, now, w/ the correct lagna sign re-inserted , most everything makes complete sense and I feel a lot better about the system. The March 11 accident is very well explained, and so is childbirth IF I properly understood the application of samdharmi for navamsha configurations. So

could you still look at the portions of the old message i have reproduced below [corrected in the text in bigger letters] to see if I understood right. I apologize for the mix-up.

Then I checked birth of child and it did not work so well. The sub was of SA, and though he is FK and lord of E, he only has 11 pts., why would he be so eager to act? ACTUALLY HE NO LONGER IS FK AND LORD OF E AND STILL HAS 11 PTS ONLY. NOW HE ASPECTS B HOUSE.

I did not quite understand your mail on Revision, esp. those on navamsha positions and samdharmi and how that works. Still, I looked at SA in navamsha. SA is in the navamsha of VE, who has 16 [15 PTS NOW] in the 5th, but she is 12L, THIS IS NO LONGER TRUE and SA is conjunct ME in navamsha, but ME has no particular claim to act that I can see NOW HE IS LORD OF D

and only 13 pts anyway. HE HAS 18 PTS. so i think this actually could demonstrate the applicability of the samdharmi in navamsha!

2..... Still, injury is more in the 6th, so do you tie in the natal position of KE with the 8th house trigger? no longer needed, it all works w/ both 6th and 8th!

On March 11, the SU was transiting the 7th house on a degree in which he has no kakshyas, having entered the nakshatra of the 7th House cusp on March 4 and leaving it on March 17. The ruler is SA he is L12 for the 8th and nakshatra lord is JU. he is L12 for the 6th. I assume you said to watch for the Sun in 7th because it is opposite the H1 of the body, but I am not sure this was your reason or would be your reason without the tie-in to JU/SA or the combination of both being necessary. I suppose I then get the timing even closer by using the transit rules that started this discussion. What about the Mars transit? he has 11 pts in 6th and 6 pts in 8th..

Is this the right approach for the Sun' transit? Still, how do we explain that I don't get in many accidents and major

troubles, considering all planets xcept the Sun, asc lord, are very bad in the 8th and transits of the Sun are fequent?

Regards, Christine