IndiaDivine.org

worksheet-Margarita and Donna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Margarita, Donna and List Members:

HELP, PLEASE :

I think that either i am doing smthg wrong or the worksheet does smthg wrong. I assume it's me, but where? By way of example, imputing ABA/ACA, the man born 1/22/1922, in the "Basic" sheet, I did the fllwg:

1. I imputed lagna # 11 [the sign number]

2. In rows 10 to 16, I imputed the house number [not its sign number] for each planet.

3. In rows 4a to 4d, under Mars, I imputed Sun, Mercury, Venus, since they are in 4th from Mars, and Mars only has 2 bindus [same thing up to 4 bindus, inclusive]

4. In rows 14a to 14d, I entered the "standard jyotish" aspects for each planet.****** Under Sun, Jupiter and Mars. Under Moon, Saturn. Under Mercury, Jupiter and Mars. Under Venus, Jupiter and Mars.

I did nthg more in the Basic sheet.

******What would we do if 5/6 planets were samdharmi to 1 planet w/ 4 or less bindus? There is not enough space...

I then went to the detailed calculations for Hse 1, AND believe there is a mistake:

On rows 7a and 7b, the Moon shows up as lord of D and occupant of D, respectively. OK. On row 8a, it is given 5 pts as expected. OK.

But, on row 8b, it is given 7 pts.....and I think it should get 5 pts only. Am I wrong? The instructions to the left also say to add 5 pts.

I looked at 2 other charts which also showed more than 5 pts in row 8b for the planet that is the occupant of D. Is this right? If not, how do I correct it?

That's one problem.

The other difficulty, though not impacting computation, but rather creating confusion, is that the instructions refer to "points", but smtmes pts means extrapolated pts and smtmes it means bindus at the natal location place in samudaya ashtakavarga, and some other times it means bindus in the binnashtaka varga of the particular planet. Hard to double check the computation!

I

Lastly, Margarita, you kindly said:

In the instruction sheet you will see that the points of the all planets are automatically calculated. The only thing you must look at are the points for Sun and Moon as 12th house lords, this because of limitation of programming.

If Sun or Moon have more than 4 points the worksheet will calculate their sight as negative points, so just add them back.

Just to make sure I understand properly: There can never be more than 2 houses that may need individual manual adjustments, those where Moon and Sun are L12 for the house under consideration. And no adjustment will be necessary unless this Sun or Moon has more than 4 bindus and aspects a planet. The only adjustment will be in row 16e [of the concerned house] in the column of the planet that is aspected by Sun or Moon. The adjustment in row 16e will be equal to the number of points deducted in the column for that aspected planet in row -16a -in red. No adjustment should be made in the Moon or Sun column.

Many thanks and regards

Christine

Ex: Sun has 6 points and aspects Saturn.

For house "x" Sun is the 12th lord so the worksheet will deduce 6 points from Saturn due to the sight of the Sun.

So you just give the 6 points back to Saturn (but only when sun is 12th lord from "x").

But by reading the "instruction" page, it all will become clear.