IndiaDivine.org

worksheet- more explaination-Krushna &al.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushna, Sanjay, Donna, Margarita and list members:

Thank you so much, Krushna, for taking the time to write such a comprehensive explanation. I hope Donna can make it into a lesson. I t is very clear, and I think I am now equally clear. Just 2 comments, in 2 of your paragraphs, if you don't mind:

11. Now we should find out the planets having less than 4 points, it means having 3, 2, 1 or 0 points in the place the planet is situated.

12. If there is any planet in the fourth place from such planet, mark them. ( Row 4 and sub div a,b,c,d,) 13. write the points of the planets in row 3 ( for the planets in the fourt place.) ( Row 5 a,b,c,d,)

14. Add these points to the main planet in Row 1. answer is in Row 6.

According to the instructions for using the worksheet, in 5.a., a planet with 4 pts CAN have a name under it, in rows 4a,b,c,d, of planet(s) in the 4th house from it. The sheet will then automatically calculate the points in rows 5a,b,c,d, but ONLY WHEN the 4pts planet is lord of D or E. Should this be included in your outline AS a refinement to #11, 12, 13 and 14, to make sure students don't forget to input the 4th hse planets in this case? I tested with a chart, and the numerical computations did fit the explanation in the instructions.

16 If there is any planet, in house D and E, with more then 4 points ( means having 5, 6, 7, or 8 points in it's sarvastak varg for the place it is situated )

17. Add all these points to the planet in row 1. ( answer is in Row 9)

ok, this is clear, and fits with the computation in the worksheet, but the instructions at the start of line 8b are confusing for the beginner, they say "add 5pts for each planet in 7b". In fact it should be 5 to 8pts, as applicable, maybe Sanjay wants to clarify the wording, so there is no need to explain each time.

Thank you again

Regards

Christine