IndiaDivine.org

worksheet-Margarita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Margarita

Thank you very much for your answer, which was as usual very helpful. My only comment is: it looks like the 7pts are not in error, according to Krushna's most recent e-mail, see his #16 and #17. Also, note that the cell is protected, we're not supposed to change the number manually, and i think it is simply the beginning instruction on line 8b that's causing the confusion. I am verifying in mail to Krushna.

Hopefully, I will now be able to stop bothering you with this type of questions!

Regards

Christine ABOUT THE 7 POINTS

I THINK YOU INDEED FOUND AN ERROR? THIS SHOULD BE 5 POINTS BECAUSE THESE ARE THE POINTS AS A LORD OR PLANET IN D AND/OR E. YOU CAN EVENTUALLY CORRECT THEM IN ROW 16eBY TAKING OFF 2 POINTS. WE HAVE TA ASK SANJAY WHAT HAPPEND THERE

Guest guest

Hello Christine,

Thanks, I will go through Krushna's mail. I admire his patience; we (except Sanjay) are slow learners. I must say I was rather relying on the accurateness of the worksheet and only corrected the points of Sun and Moon, you went a step further and so I also discovered a point that I overlooked. It's not a complicated matter, it's just horribly complex and through emails it takes much longer to understand.

Good luck, I hope it doesn't keep you awake at night

Best wishes

Margarita

-

XINEFOURNI

Tuesday, June 19, 2001 6:56 PM

Re: worksheet-Margarita

Dear Margarita Thank you very much for your answer, which was as usual very helpful. My only comment is: it looks like the 7pts are not in error, according to Krushna's most recent e-mail, see his #16 and #17. Also, note that the cell is protected, we're not supposed to change the number manually, and i think it is simply the beginning instruction on line 8b that's causing the confusion. I am verifying in mail to Krushna. Hopefully, I will now be able to stop bothering you with this type of questions! Regards Christine

ABOUT THE 7 POINTS I THINK YOU INDEED FOUND AN ERROR? THIS SHOULD BE 5 POINTS BECAUSE THESE ARE THE POINTS AS A LORD OR PLANET IN D AND/OR E. YOU CAN EVENTUALLY CORRECT THEM IN ROW 16eBY TAKING OFF 2 POINTS. WE HAVE TA ASK SANJAY WHAT HAPPEND THERE