IndiaDivine.org

Marriage Timing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushna and List Members:

Here are the birth details of an unmarried female:

DOB: Oct 8, 1971; Place of Birth: Westwood, Los Angeles, CA, USA;Longitude: 118W27, Latitude: 34N04; and DST: 1.

The ascendant is Libra, Ve is in Libra, Mars and Rahu are in the 4 th house, Saturn and Moon in the 8th house, Mercury and Sun in the 12th house.

Based on the Worksheet (worksheet is attached),

For the 7th house, functional Karaka is Ma, natural karaka is Ve, Lord of House D is Sa, and lord of house E is Me. I understand that Lords of D and E are eager to give results but dashas of Lords of D and E are quite far in the future. Both these lords were in the constellation of Moon and she was born during Moon dasha. Looking at the functional and natural karakas, we find that she was too young to have been married during Mars dasha and Venus dasha is too far away to be relevant.

Looking at the points for the seven planets in the worksheet, we find that Ve has the highest points (29 points), followed by Jupiter with 25 points, mercury with 19, Saturn with 12, Mars with 11, and Moon with 10. Venus bhukti is too far away and its Samdharmi Mars's bhukti was during the time she was too young to be married. However, in the Navansma, both Jupiter and Venus are in Libra, so I think Jupiter is also a Samdharmi for Venus (?)

She is currently running Jupiter dasha, will she be married during this dasha considering that Jupiter is placed in the 2nd house i.e. house A for the 7th house matters.

Could you please look at her chart and predict the timing for her marriage?

Thanks.

Kamlesh