IndiaDivine.org

blind chart analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Krushna, listmembers,

Well, here comes my attempt.

All planets have relatively good points for this chart, so they should work well although Sun gets a bit low for some houses.

Financial status of the native seems satisfactory. Sun, lord of the 11 is in the 2nd indicating importance of his financial status. All planets in the 11th have good points and points in the 11th house (sarv.ashataka) are high. Only Moon is a bit weak for the 2nd house (10p), but nothing dramatic. Points in 5-9-10-11 are ascending and 12th house has less points, so less expenses and more gains.

Education and occupation . He seems to have a good education or training. Mercury in the 1st house indicates a mind that can work with concepts, so does Mars in Gemini in the 9th house who is opposing planets in the 3th. Planets that indicate his worksfere are Mars/Jupiter/Saturn. So he could be working as an engeneer and do research because this is something he likes. He has also much intuition. He probably has a very rewarding job and he can also run his own business.

As a person he is a bit self-centred and could have some problems with authority figures, so probably he is best suited to run his own business. His mood also is with ups and downs so he is not he easiest person to live with. He also can be tempted to drink or take drugs.

His family life and married life doesn't look too happy:

Mercury, lord of 12th aspects the 7th with 7 points

Jupiter lord of the 6th aspects the 7th; even if doing no harm through sight(points) he still is lord of 6th

Lord of 1/7 are in 1/7 relationship, also in navamsha; this indicates tension

In navamsha the nodes are in the 1/7 axis

Lord of 2nd is same as lord of 7th, so wife is creating problems in his life; she could be unpredictable and difficult because of his egoïstic side.

His second house has only 20 points; this is low for happiness from family. Taking 4th as B, lord of B is in the 12th which also spoils happiness from home, family, mother, etc..

As to the different dates; this is of course the most difficult part because there are no clues or hints; nevertheless, it's a good exercice.

To chose the dates I looked at the sublords having most points to give results. If this starting point is wrong, then of course my guesses are wrong too.

Marriage.

I think marriage will be delayed because NK and FK are both under influence of Saturn so I chose Venus/Saturn period for marriage because this is the 1st bukti of Saturn that can bring results for the 7th house.

Sublord Saturn has maximum points for 7th, 12th and 2nd houses or B,C and A. Saturn is lord of D and because I gave him the points of the Moon in the worksheet, he gets 36 points for the 7th house. As lord of D, Saturn gives results for B and C.

Mainlord Venus is samdharmi to Mars, FK and lord of A and B for the 7th. Venus is in Mars navamsha so can give results for Mars.

Because of the influence of Saturn on NK and FK, the marriage will take place in the last part of the subperiod.

Venus/Saturn lasts 26 months so the marriage should be in the last 1/3. I will then chose the date between 20 november and 3 december 1987. because then the Sun transits house A, Mars sign and Saturn nakshatra, both strong significators for the event. On the 24th of november Moon is on Venus/Saturn conjunction and opposing Mars, also making a nice square aspect to natal Moon; this could then be the exact date.

In tradional marriage, marriage and bedcomforts are linked, Saturn works also nice for "bed comforts" being lord of C and E with 36 points

Birth of first child

After marriage only sub periods of Mercury and Ketu remain in Venus main period. Mercury is in Venus navamsha but Venus aspects house C, so she cannot give results. Ketu is samdharmi to Saturn and he aspects houses A, B and C, so he will not give results either.

Because of the aspect of Saturn on houses A,B and C for children and NK Jupiter being with Saturn, I will opt for delay for childbirth. I thought of the Sun/Moon period for birth of the 1st child or Sun/Mars

Sublord Moon is lord of E and aspecting house A. I think Mars is stronger but as Moon and Mars are natural samdharmi, Moon can give results. Moon is lord of E and gives results for the 5th house, B. but because of the aspect of Saturn I would rather take the next sub especially because Moon is in Saturn Navamsa.

Sublord Mars, even if aspected by Saturn is in Venus navamsha, so the inlfuence is less.

Mars is lord od D and in C; he is with Mercury, lord of A and C in navamsha.

Mars gives results for houses B and C and has 28 points in the worksheet; so this should work

Mainlord Sun is involved in the 2nd house, upashaya house D for childbirth.

If the child is born in this period, this should be between 11th of june and 17th october 1994. Because this period is so short, I only look for transit of Sun.

On the 11th of october 94 Sun is in last degrees of Virgo =Mercury and in Mars nakshatra and house A; because of the placement of the Moon that day, I think the child could be born on the 11th of october.

As to the sex of the child; I could have a try if the birthdata of the mother are known; I don't know of other techniques to determine birth from a male chart.

Best regards

Margarita

Guest guest

dEAR Margarita,

Your analysis very good and very much in line. My comments

against your findings.

, " Lettens " <dmlettens@s...>

wrote:

> Respected Krushna, listmembers,

> Well, here comes my attempt.

> All planets have relatively good points for this chart, so they

should work well although Sun gets a bit low for some houses.

> Financial status of the native seems satisfactory. Sun, lord of the

11 is in the 2nd indicating importance of his financial status.

(O.K.) All planets in the 11th have good points and points in the

11th house (sarv.ashataka) are high.(CORRECT). Only Moon is a bit

weak for the 2nd house (10p), but nothing dramatic. Points in 5-9-10-

11 (?) WE SHOULD CHECK POINTS OF 3,6,10,AND 11TH HOUSE) are ascending

and 12th house has less points, so less expenses and more gains. iN

3,6,10TH AND 11TH HOUSE ALSO HAVE POINTS IN ASCENDING ORDER, SO GOOD

EARNING, AND AUTHORITY.

> Education and occupation . He seems to have a good education or

training. Mercury in the 1st house indicates a mind that can work

with concepts, so does Mars in Gemini in the 9th house who is

opposing planets in the 3th. Planets that indicate his worksfere are

Mars/Jupiter/Saturn. (DUE TO MORE POINTS IN 10TH HOUSE) So he could

be working as an engeneer( CORRECT) hERE YOU SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER THE

TENTH LORD AND IT'S POSITION IN NAVAMANSHA, HERE TENTH LORD IS MOON,

AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN THE NAVAMANSHA OF SATURN,2) TENTH LORD

FROM SUN IS SUN, AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN THE NAVAMANSHA OF MARS,

3) TENTH LORD FROM MOON IS JUPITER AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN

NAVAMANSHA OF SUN. SATURN AND MARS GIVES ENGINEERING. and do

research because this is something he likes. He has also much

intuition. He probably has a very rewarding job and he can also run

his own business. HE IS A ENGINEER AND IS A GROUP LEADER, TAKES

CHALANGING TASK WORK.

> As a person he is a bit self-centred and could have some problems

with authority figures, so probably he is best suited to run his own

business. His mood also is with ups and downs so he is not he easiest

person to live with. He also can be tempted to drink or take drugs.

FOR THIS WE SHOULD SEE VENUS IN 2ND AND 12TH HOUSE. IF WITH MORE

POINTS THEN PERSON MAY BE TEMPTED TO DRINK, SMOKING ETC.

> His family life and married life doesn't look too happy:

> Mercury, lord of 12th aspects the 7th with 7 points

> Jupiter lord of the 6th aspects the 7th; even if doing no harm

through sight(points) he still is lord of 6th

> Lord of 1/7 are in 1/7 relationship, also in navamsha; this

indicates tension

> In navamsha the nodes are in the 1/7 axis

> Lord of 2nd is same as lord of 7th, so wife is creating problems in

his life; she could be unpredictable and difficult because of his

egoïstic side.

> His second house has only 20 points; this is low for happiness from

family. Taking 4th as B, lord of B is in the 12th which also spoils

happiness from home, family, mother, etc..(ANY PERSON CAN HAVE ONE

THING FROM TWO OPPOSITE HOUSES, IN THIS CASE WE CAN CONSIDER 10TH AND

4TH, PERSON HAVING MORE AUTHORITY/ RESPONSIBILTY , CAN NOT DEVOTE

MORE TIME FOR HIS FAMILY)

> As to the different dates; this is of course the most difficult

part because there are no clues or hints; nevertheless, it's a good

exercice.

> To chose the dates I looked at the sublords having most points to

give results. If this starting point is wrong, then of course my

guesses are wrong too. ( NO PROBLEM)

> Marriage.

> I think marriage will be delayed because NK and FK are both under

influence of Saturn so I chose Venus/Saturn period for marriage

because this is the 1st bukti of Saturn that can bring results for

the 7th house. HERE SATURN IS THE DELAY CAUSING PLANET, IT'S SIGHT ON

LORD OF A AND B, AND IN NAVAMANSHA SUN LORD © IS SITUATED WITH

SATURN, SATURN IS SITUATED IN OTHER HOUSE OF SIXTH LORD, AND WITH

SIXTH LORD. SO MARRIAGE COULD BE IN 30TH AGE OF THE PERSON. MERCURY

IS LORD OF HOUSE E, CAN GIVE MARRIAGE. SO MARRIAGE SHOULD BE IN THE

SUB PERIOD OF MERCURY. IN SECOND PART. OTHER THEN SATURN, MARS,

MERCURY AND VENUS ARE SECOND HIGHEST PLANETS. SO MARRIAGE CAN BE

PERFORMED IN THE TRANSIT OF SUN FROM SATURN, MARS OR VENUS. MARRIAGE

IS PERFORMED ON 16TH FEB 1991.

> Sublord Saturn has maximum points for 7th, 12th and 2nd houses or

B,C and A. Saturn is lord of D and because I gave him the points of

the Moon in the worksheet, he gets 36 points for the 7th house. As

lord of D, Saturn gives results for B and C.

> Mainlord Venus is samdharmi to Mars, FK and lord of A and B for the

7th. Venus is in Mars navamsha so can give results for Mars.

> Because of the influence of Saturn on NK and FK, the marriage will

take place in the last part of the subperiod.

> Venus/Saturn lasts 26 months so the marriage should be in the last

1/3. I will then chose the date between 20 november and 3 december

PERIOD SELECTED IS VERY CORRECT, YOU ALSO SELECTED SATURN AND MARS.

(HERE WE SHOULD KEEP ONE THING IN MIND, USING ONE PLANET TWO TIMES

ONLY IN THE CASE WHEN IT IS VERY STRONG, AND NOT SPOILED DUE TO ANY

REASON, HERE SATURN IS LORD OF D, AND IS WITH MAXIMUM POINTS, BUT

IT'S SITUATION WITH JUPITER REDUCES IT'S STATUS.) 1987. because

then the Sun transits house A, Mars sign and Saturn nakshatra, both

strong significators for the event. ( SELECTION OF THE DATE, IS

CORRECT BY THEORY) On the 24th of november Moon is on Venus/Saturn

conjunction and opposing Mars, also making a nice square aspect to

natal Moon; this could then be the exact date.

> In tradional marriage, marriage and bedcomforts are linked, Saturn

works also nice for " bed comforts " being lord of C and E with 36

points ( YOUR REASONING IS CORRECT)

>

> Birth of first child

> After marriage only sub periods of Mercury and Ketu remain in

Venus main period. Mercury is in Venus navamsha but Venus aspects

house C, so she cannot give results. Ketu is samdharmi to Saturn and

he aspects houses A, B and C, so he will not give results either.

> Because of the aspect of Saturn on houses A,B and C for children

and NK Jupiter being with Saturn, I will opt for delay for

childbirth. I thought of the Sun/Moon period for birth of the 1st

child or Sun/Mars

> Sublord Moon is lord of E and aspecting house A. I think Mars is

stronger but as Moon and Mars are natural samdharmi, Moon can give

results. Moon is lord of E and gives results for the 5th house, B.

but because of the aspect of Saturn I would rather take the next sub

especially because Moon is in Saturn Navamsa.

> Sublord Mars, even if aspected by Saturn is in Venus navamsha, so

the inlfuence is less.

> Mars is lord od D and in C; he is with Mercury, lord of A and C in

navamsha.

> Mars gives results for houses B and C and has 28 points in the

worksheet; so this should work

> Mainlord Sun is involved in the 2nd house, upashaya house D for

childbirth.

> If the child is born in this period, this should be between 11th of

june and 17th october 1994.CORRECT, BIRTH OF CHILD IS 23RD AUG 1994

Because this period is so short, I only look for transit of Sun.

> On the 11th of october 94 Sun is in last degrees of Virgo =Mercury

and in Mars nakshatra and house A; because of the placement of the

Moon that day, I think the child could be born on the 11th of october.

> As to the sex of the child; I could have a try if the birthdata of

the mother are known; I don't know of other techniques to determine

birth from a male chart. WHEN POINTS IN 3,6,10AND 11TH HOUSE ARE IN

ASCENDING ORDER, FIRST CHILD IS ALWAYS FEMALE. (THERE MAY BE SOME

EXCEPTIONS, ?)

A VERY NICE ANALYSIS, YOU ARE ON VERY PROPER TRACK.

CONGRATULATIONS........KRUSHNA

> Best regards

> Margarita

Guest guest

Respected Krushna,

Thanks for your comments. I realize I've still a lot to learn, but your feedback helps a lot. I will go through the analysis again to check your comments

Many thanks and best regards

Margarita

-

krushanain

Thursday, June 28, 2001 9:31 PM

Re: blind chart analysis

dEAR Margarita, Your analysis very good and very much in line. My comments against your findings., "Lettens" <dmlettens@s...> wrote:> Respected Krushna, listmembers,> Well, here comes my attempt.> All planets have relatively good points for this chart, so they should work well although Sun gets a bit low for some houses.> Financial status of the native seems satisfactory. Sun, lord of the 11 is in the 2nd indicating importance of his financial status.(O.K.) All planets in the 11th have good points and points in the 11th house (sarv.ashataka) are high.(CORRECT). Only Moon is a bit weak for the 2nd house (10p), but nothing dramatic. Points in 5-9-10-11 (?) WE SHOULD CHECK POINTS OF 3,6,10,AND 11TH HOUSE) are ascending and 12th house has less points, so less expenses and more gains. iN 3,6,10TH AND 11TH HOUSE ALSO HAVE POINTS IN ASCENDING ORDER, SO GOOD EARNING, AND AUTHORITY.> Education and occupation . He seems to have a good education or training. Mercury in the 1st house indicates a mind that can work with concepts, so does Mars in Gemini in the 9th house who is opposing planets in the 3th. Planets that indicate his worksfere are Mars/Jupiter/Saturn. (DUE TO MORE POINTS IN 10TH HOUSE) So he could be working as an engeneer( CORRECT) hERE YOU SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER THE TENTH LORD AND IT'S POSITION IN NAVAMANSHA, HERE TENTH LORD IS MOON, AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN THE NAVAMANSHA OF SATURN,2) TENTH LORD FROM SUN IS SUN, AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN THE NAVAMANSHA OF MARS, 3) TENTH LORD FROM MOON IS JUPITER AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN NAVAMANSHA OF SUN. SATURN AND MARS GIVES ENGINEERING. and do research because this is something he likes. He has also much intuition. He probably has a very rewarding job and he can also run his own business. HE IS A ENGINEER AND IS A GROUP LEADER, TAKES CHALANGING TASK WORK. > As a person he is a bit self-centred and could have some problems with authority figures, so probably he is best suited to run his own business. His mood also is with ups and downs so he is not he easiest person to live with. He also can be tempted to drink or take drugs. FOR THIS WE SHOULD SEE VENUS IN 2ND AND 12TH HOUSE. IF WITH MORE POINTS THEN PERSON MAY BE TEMPTED TO DRINK, SMOKING ETC.> His family life and married life doesn't look too happy:> Mercury, lord of 12th aspects the 7th with 7 points> Jupiter lord of the 6th aspects the 7th; even if doing no harm through sight(points) he still is lord of 6th> Lord of 1/7 are in 1/7 relationship, also in navamsha; this indicates tension> In navamsha the nodes are in the 1/7 axis> Lord of 2nd is same as lord of 7th, so wife is creating problems in his life; she could be unpredictable and difficult because of his egoïstic side.> His second house has only 20 points; this is low for happiness from family. Taking 4th as B, lord of B is in the 12th which also spoils happiness from home, family, mother, etc..(ANY PERSON CAN HAVE ONE THING FROM TWO OPPOSITE HOUSES, IN THIS CASE WE CAN CONSIDER 10TH AND 4TH, PERSON HAVING MORE AUTHORITY/ RESPONSIBILTY , CAN NOT DEVOTE MORE TIME FOR HIS FAMILY) > As to the different dates; this is of course the most difficult part because there are no clues or hints; nevertheless, it's a good exercice.> To chose the dates I looked at the sublords having most points to give results. If this starting point is wrong, then of course my guesses are wrong too. ( NO PROBLEM)> Marriage.> I think marriage will be delayed because NK and FK are both under influence of Saturn so I chose Venus/Saturn period for marriage because this is the 1st bukti of Saturn that can bring results for the 7th house. HERE SATURN IS THE DELAY CAUSING PLANET, IT'S SIGHT ON LORD OF A AND B, AND IN NAVAMANSHA SUN LORD © IS SITUATED WITH SATURN, SATURN IS SITUATED IN OTHER HOUSE OF SIXTH LORD, AND WITH SIXTH LORD. SO MARRIAGE COULD BE IN 30TH AGE OF THE PERSON. MERCURY IS LORD OF HOUSE E, CAN GIVE MARRIAGE. SO MARRIAGE SHOULD BE IN THE SUB PERIOD OF MERCURY. IN SECOND PART. OTHER THEN SATURN, MARS, MERCURY AND VENUS ARE SECOND HIGHEST PLANETS. SO MARRIAGE CAN BE PERFORMED IN THE TRANSIT OF SUN FROM SATURN, MARS OR VENUS. MARRIAGE IS PERFORMED ON 16TH FEB 1991. > Sublord Saturn has maximum points for 7th, 12th and 2nd houses or B,C and A. Saturn is lord of D and because I gave him the points of the Moon in the worksheet, he gets 36 points for the 7th house. As lord of D, Saturn gives results for B and C.> Mainlord Venus is samdharmi to Mars, FK and lord of A and B for the 7th. Venus is in Mars navamsha so can give results for Mars.> Because of the influence of Saturn on NK and FK, the marriage will take place in the last part of the subperiod.> Venus/Saturn lasts 26 months so the marriage should be in the last 1/3. I will then chose the date between 20 november and 3 december PERIOD SELECTED IS VERY CORRECT, YOU ALSO SELECTED SATURN AND MARS. (HERE WE SHOULD KEEP ONE THING IN MIND, USING ONE PLANET TWO TIMES ONLY IN THE CASE WHEN IT IS VERY STRONG, AND NOT SPOILED DUE TO ANY REASON, HERE SATURN IS LORD OF D, AND IS WITH MAXIMUM POINTS, BUT IT'S SITUATION WITH JUPITER REDUCES IT'S STATUS.) 1987. because then the Sun transits house A, Mars sign and Saturn nakshatra, both strong significators for the event. ( SELECTION OF THE DATE, IS CORRECT BY THEORY) On the 24th of november Moon is on Venus/Saturn conjunction and opposing Mars, also making a nice square aspect to natal Moon; this could then be the exact date.> In tradional marriage, marriage and bedcomforts are linked, Saturn works also nice for "bed comforts" being lord of C and E with 36 points ( YOUR REASONING IS CORRECT)> > Birth of first child> After marriage only sub periods of Mercury and Ketu remain in Venus main period. Mercury is in Venus navamsha but Venus aspects house C, so she cannot give results. Ketu is samdharmi to Saturn and he aspects houses A, B and C, so he will not give results either.> Because of the aspect of Saturn on houses A,B and C for children and NK Jupiter being with Saturn, I will opt for delay for childbirth. I thought of the Sun/Moon period for birth of the 1st child or Sun/Mars > Sublord Moon is lord of E and aspecting house A. I think Mars is stronger but as Moon and Mars are natural samdharmi, Moon can give results. Moon is lord of E and gives results for the 5th house, B. but because of the aspect of Saturn I would rather take the next sub especially because Moon is in Saturn Navamsa.> Sublord Mars, even if aspected by Saturn is in Venus navamsha, so the inlfuence is less.> Mars is lord od D and in C; he is with Mercury, lord of A and C in navamsha.> Mars gives results for houses B and C and has 28 points in the worksheet; so this should work> Mainlord Sun is involved in the 2nd house, upashaya house D for childbirth. > If the child is born in this period, this should be between 11th of june and 17th october 1994.CORRECT, BIRTH OF CHILD IS 23RD AUG 1994 Because this period is so short, I only look for transit of Sun. > On the 11th of october 94 Sun is in last degrees of Virgo =Mercury and in Mars nakshatra and house A; because of the placement of the Moon that day, I think the child could be born on the 11th of october.> As to the sex of the child; I could have a try if the birthdata of the mother are known; I don't know of other techniques to determine birth from a male chart. WHEN POINTS IN 3,6,10AND 11TH HOUSE ARE IN ASCENDING ORDER, FIRST CHILD IS ALWAYS FEMALE. (THERE MAY BE SOME EXCEPTIONS, ?) A VERY NICE ANALYSIS, YOU ARE ON VERY PROPER TRACK. CONGRATULATIONS........KRUSHNA > Best regards> Margarita

• 1 year later...

Dear Krushnaji and Margarita,

I was going through this old post, I was not on this list at that

point in time so I missed solving this chart. In anycase I tried it

now, but I did not get the Marriage date correct.

There was some confusion that I face and hope that you can help me

clarify those.

I got to the point where I did identify the delay of upto 27.5 years

but I was not confident of that because Shani is in Gurus Rasi and

according to the latest Samdharmi lesson when Shani is in Gurus Rasi

and that too with Guru there there should have been no delay. Why

has this changed ? Is it because Guru is the 6th lord ? If thats

then this becomes the exception.

So basically the native should have married in the first antra after

18 years that was favourable.

Now even if there is a delay it should have been for 27.5 years and

the first antra during that or after that should furnish the result.

Shani in this case is the strongest significator so it should have

given marriage during his 27.5 years but you chose Mercury's antra,

Krushnaji, why did u say that the delay would be till 30 years and

not 27.5 years ?

I checked SAV for 0's and there is 1 spot i.e. for 6th house where

Guru gives 0 points so did you add 10% further delay thereby making

it 30 years ?

If so is this how we should procede to find delays ?

Could you please clarify because its causing me some confusion.

I would have actually looked for first antar dasa after 18 years as

there should have been no delays or if there was any delay then it

would be for 2.5 years and I would have predicted shani's antra i.e.

One more clarification, why did you select the 2nd part if we divided

Mercury's antra into 3 parts, I was confused about too..

Sorry for bringing up this old mail, but it was a very good exercise.

Thanking you,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, krushanain@h... wrote:

> dEAR Margarita,

> Your analysis very good and very much in line. My comments

> against your findings.

>

> , " Lettens " <dmlettens@s...>

> wrote:

> > Respected Krushna, listmembers,

> > Well, here comes my attempt.

> > All planets have relatively good points for this chart, so they

> should work well although Sun gets a bit low for some houses.

> > Financial status of the native seems satisfactory. Sun, lord of

the

> 11 is in the 2nd indicating importance of his financial status.

> (O.K.) All planets in the 11th have good points and points in the

> 11th house (sarv.ashataka) are high.(CORRECT). Only Moon is a bit

> weak for the 2nd house (10p), but nothing dramatic. Points in 5-9-

10-

> 11 (?) WE SHOULD CHECK POINTS OF 3,6,10,AND 11TH HOUSE) are

ascending

> and 12th house has less points, so less expenses and more gains. iN

> 3,6,10TH AND 11TH HOUSE ALSO HAVE POINTS IN ASCENDING ORDER, SO

GOOD

> EARNING, AND AUTHORITY.

> > Education and occupation . He seems to have a good education or

> training. Mercury in the 1st house indicates a mind that can work

> with concepts, so does Mars in Gemini in the 9th house who is

> opposing planets in the 3th. Planets that indicate his worksfere

are

> Mars/Jupiter/Saturn. (DUE TO MORE POINTS IN 10TH HOUSE) So he

could

> be working as an engeneer( CORRECT) hERE YOU SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER

THE

> TENTH LORD AND IT'S POSITION IN NAVAMANSHA, HERE TENTH LORD IS

MOON,

> AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN THE NAVAMANSHA OF SATURN,2) TENTH LORD

> FROM SUN IS SUN, AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN THE NAVAMANSHA OF MARS,

> 3) TENTH LORD FROM MOON IS JUPITER AND IN NAVAMANSHA IT IS IN

> NAVAMANSHA OF SUN. SATURN AND MARS GIVES ENGINEERING. and do

> research because this is something he likes. He has also much

> intuition. He probably has a very rewarding job and he can also run

> his own business. HE IS A ENGINEER AND IS A GROUP LEADER, TAKES

> CHALANGING TASK WORK.

> > As a person he is a bit self-centred and could have some problems

> with authority figures, so probably he is best suited to run his

own

> business. His mood also is with ups and downs so he is not he

easiest

> person to live with. He also can be tempted to drink or take drugs.

> FOR THIS WE SHOULD SEE VENUS IN 2ND AND 12TH HOUSE. IF WITH MORE

> POINTS THEN PERSON MAY BE TEMPTED TO DRINK, SMOKING ETC.

> > His family life and married life doesn't look too happy:

> > Mercury, lord of 12th aspects the 7th with 7 points

> > Jupiter lord of the 6th aspects the 7th; even if doing no harm

> through sight(points) he still is lord of 6th

> > Lord of 1/7 are in 1/7 relationship, also in navamsha; this

> indicates tension

> > In navamsha the nodes are in the 1/7 axis

> > Lord of 2nd is same as lord of 7th, so wife is creating problems

in

> his life; she could be unpredictable and difficult because of his

> egoïstic side.

> > His second house has only 20 points; this is low for happiness

from

> family. Taking 4th as B, lord of B is in the 12th which also spoils

> happiness from home, family, mother, etc..(ANY PERSON CAN HAVE ONE

> THING FROM TWO OPPOSITE HOUSES, IN THIS CASE WE CAN CONSIDER 10TH

AND

> 4TH, PERSON HAVING MORE AUTHORITY/ RESPONSIBILTY , CAN NOT DEVOTE

> MORE TIME FOR HIS FAMILY)

> > As to the different dates; this is of course the most difficult

> part because there are no clues or hints; nevertheless, it's a good

> exercice.

> > To chose the dates I looked at the sublords having most points to

> give results. If this starting point is wrong, then of course my

> guesses are wrong too. ( NO PROBLEM)

> > Marriage.

> > I think marriage will be delayed because NK and FK are both under

> influence of Saturn so I chose Venus/Saturn period for marriage

> because this is the 1st bukti of Saturn that can bring results for

> the 7th house. HERE SATURN IS THE DELAY CAUSING PLANET, IT'S SIGHT

ON

> LORD OF A AND B, AND IN NAVAMANSHA SUN LORD © IS SITUATED WITH

> SATURN, SATURN IS SITUATED IN OTHER HOUSE OF SIXTH LORD, AND WITH

> SIXTH LORD. SO MARRIAGE COULD BE IN 30TH AGE OF THE PERSON. MERCURY

> IS LORD OF HOUSE E, CAN GIVE MARRIAGE. SO MARRIAGE SHOULD BE IN THE

> SUB PERIOD OF MERCURY. IN SECOND PART. OTHER THEN SATURN, MARS,

> MERCURY AND VENUS ARE SECOND HIGHEST PLANETS. SO MARRIAGE CAN BE

> PERFORMED IN THE TRANSIT OF SUN FROM SATURN, MARS OR VENUS.

MARRIAGE

> IS PERFORMED ON 16TH FEB 1991.

> > Sublord Saturn has maximum points for 7th, 12th and 2nd houses or

> B,C and A. Saturn is lord of D and because I gave him the points of

> the Moon in the worksheet, he gets 36 points for the 7th house. As

> lord of D, Saturn gives results for B and C.

> > Mainlord Venus is samdharmi to Mars, FK and lord of A and B for

the

> 7th. Venus is in Mars navamsha so can give results for Mars.

> > Because of the influence of Saturn on NK and FK, the marriage

will

> take place in the last part of the subperiod.

> > Venus/Saturn lasts 26 months so the marriage should be in the

last

> 1/3. I will then chose the date between 20 november and 3 december

> PERIOD SELECTED IS VERY CORRECT, YOU ALSO SELECTED SATURN AND MARS.

> (HERE WE SHOULD KEEP ONE THING IN MIND, USING ONE PLANET TWO TIMES

> ONLY IN THE CASE WHEN IT IS VERY STRONG, AND NOT SPOILED DUE TO ANY

> REASON, HERE SATURN IS LORD OF D, AND IS WITH MAXIMUM POINTS, BUT

> IT'S SITUATION WITH JUPITER REDUCES IT'S STATUS.) 1987. because

> then the Sun transits house A, Mars sign and Saturn nakshatra, both

> strong significators for the event. ( SELECTION OF THE DATE, IS

> CORRECT BY THEORY) On the 24th of november Moon is on Venus/Saturn

> conjunction and opposing Mars, also making a nice square aspect to

> natal Moon; this could then be the exact date.

> > In tradional marriage, marriage and bedcomforts are linked,

Saturn

> works also nice for " bed comforts " being lord of C and E with 36

> points ( YOUR REASONING IS CORRECT)

> >

> > Birth of first child

> > After marriage only sub periods of Mercury and Ketu remain in

> Venus main period. Mercury is in Venus navamsha but Venus aspects

> house C, so she cannot give results. Ketu is samdharmi to Saturn

and

> he aspects houses A, B and C, so he will not give results either.

> > Because of the aspect of Saturn on houses A,B and C for

children

> and NK Jupiter being with Saturn, I will opt for delay for

> childbirth. I thought of the Sun/Moon period for birth of the 1st

> child or Sun/Mars

> > Sublord Moon is lord of E and aspecting house A. I think Mars is

> stronger but as Moon and Mars are natural samdharmi, Moon can give

> results. Moon is lord of E and gives results for the 5th house, B.

> but because of the aspect of Saturn I would rather take the next

sub

> especially because Moon is in Saturn Navamsa.

> > Sublord Mars, even if aspected by Saturn is in Venus navamsha, so

> the inlfuence is less.

> > Mars is lord od D and in C; he is with Mercury, lord of A and C

in

> navamsha.

> > Mars gives results for houses B and C and has 28 points in the

> worksheet; so this should work

> > Mainlord Sun is involved in the 2nd house, upashaya house D for

> childbirth.

> > If the child is born in this period, this should be between 11th

of

> june and 17th october 1994.CORRECT, BIRTH OF CHILD IS 23RD AUG

> Because this period is so short, I only look for transit of Sun.

>

> > On the 11th of october 94 Sun is in last degrees of Virgo

=Mercury

> and in Mars nakshatra and house A; because of the placement of the

> Moon that day, I think the child could be born on the 11th of

october.

> > As to the sex of the child; I could have a try if the birthdata

of

> the mother are known; I don't know of other techniques to determine

> birth from a male chart. WHEN POINTS IN 3,6,10AND 11TH HOUSE ARE

IN

> ASCENDING ORDER, FIRST CHILD IS ALWAYS FEMALE. (THERE MAY BE SOME

> EXCEPTIONS, ?)

> A VERY NICE ANALYSIS, YOU ARE ON VERY PROPER TRACK.

> CONGRATULATIONS........KRUSHNA

> > Best regards

> > Margarita