IndiaDivine.org

study chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Krushna, Listmembers,

Here comes my attempt.

Second house has to do with speach, also with Mercury who denotes communication.

By taking the 2nd as B, we see that Saturn has 0 points for this house; he is also lord of the 12th in B so we see that this house is spoiled.

Saturn is also the FK of the 6th house and Mars is the NK; these two planets are in 4/10 relationship. There influence in the chart is important.

There is a relationship between the lord of the 6th and the 2nd house because Mercury is both FK of the 2nd and lord of the 6th. He is also lord of C (the result)

In Navamsha Mercury is with Mars and in scorpio, so we see again this relationship (FK of the 2nd with NK of the 6th)

If we look at Mars as lord D for the 2nd, we see him with Mercury (6th lord)in the Navamsha.

We also see Moon(lord E for the 2nd with Saturn FK for the 6th)

Because different factors related to speach are related to the 6th lord in Rashi and Navamsha, and because of the involvement of lord of D with the matter, I think the child will never speak.

I also think Saturn is also related to chronic problems.

Best regards

Margarita

Guest guest

Dear Margarita,and list members

Your analysis of the chart is very scintific. Here I would

like to mention one thing, that lord of D or E never obstruct in any

thing.

The NK and FK of any house gives the overall result of the

house. Here Mars is NK for 6th house and also lord of house D for 2nd

house, we should not co relate these things.

When we say that Mars is NK for 6th house, the overall status

of the Mars will show the general health of the native. Here Mars is

situated in its own sign and in navamansha it is again in own sign.

so the power of mars is increased. The sight of Mars on 6th is

beneficial. so we should not consider the malefic effect of mars.

Mercury which is lord of 6th house, and is samdharmi to Mars,

( being in the navamansha of Mars) also will not spoil the result of

2nd house.

This is a case of delayed speaking. The communication is

denoted by 3rd house. In this case venus, Jupiter, and Moon are

effected by Saturn. ( please mark, Venus and Jupiter are having

benificial power ful sight of Saturn.) If the lords of A,B, and C are

effected ( mostly by sight or association) by Saturn the action

denoted by the house B is delayed. So the communication by the native

can be said to be delayed. Saturn being 12th lord from 3rd house will

make delayed speach.

2nd house is having zero point by Saturn will definitely have

some effect on speach. But it will not take away the speach of the

native.

Sun and Moon are having less points for 6th house, At the

time of birth native was having Sub of Sun, and next was of Moon. In

that period he was suffering much, and sickly trend. From the sub of

Mars, his health became better.

The current period is of Saturn, which will not give any

beneficial result for 3nd house, so in the sub of Mercury the native

will start talking.

Second house which is effected by Saturn and zero point due

to saturn , but the Satun is having 12 points for this house.

So instead of going to the result that he may not talk, it

should be he will talk later. There will be some defect in speach.

The native had checked medically, and there is no defect in

the vocal system. He can produce sound. He can understand every thing

we talk, and acts accordingly.

I had similar case, of a native born in Oct 92, but started

talking in 1997, at the age of 5 year. In 96 parents of the native

had been to me from 400 Kms with this problem, and as per my

prediction the native started speaking in 97. Unfortunately that

chart is not with me. Mostly all the combinations were similar, the

Saturn was with 1 point in 2nd house.

Now in this case also native will start talking after April

28th 2003.

I think all the members should participate for better study,

so the hidden points will be more clear.

krushna

" Lettens " <dmlettens@s...> wrote:

> Respected Krushna, Listmembers,

> Here comes my attempt.

> Second house has to do with speach, also with Mercury who denotes

communication.

> By taking the 2nd as B, we see that Saturn has 0 points for this

house; he is also lord of the 12th in B so we see that this house is

spoiled.

> Saturn is also the FK of the 6th house and Mars is the NK; these

two planets are in 4/10 relationship. There influence in the chart is

important.

> There is a relationship between the lord of the 6th and the 2nd

house because Mercury is both FK of the 2nd and lord of the 6th. He

is also lord of C (the result)

> In Navamsha Mercury is with Mars and in scorpio, so we see again

this relationship (FK of the 2nd with NK of the 6th)

> If we look at Mars as lord D for the 2nd, we see him with Mercury

(6th lord)in the Navamsha.

> We also see Moon(lord E for the 2nd with Saturn FK for the 6th)

> Because different factors related to speach are related to the 6th

lord in Rashi and Navamsha, and because of the involvement of lord of

D with the matter, I think the child will never speak.

> I also think Saturn is also related to chronic problems.

> Best regards

> Margarita

Guest guest

Respected Krushna,

Thank you for pointing out the error I made : mixing up two houses and lord of houses D and E never obstructing the results. I will go through the chart again with your comments in the background

Thanks and best regards

Margarita

-

krushanain

Monday, July 09, 2001 10:56 PM

Re: study chart

Dear Margarita,and list members Your analysis of the chart is very scintific. Here I would like to mention one thing, that lord of D or E never obstruct in any thing. The NK and FK of any house gives the overall result of the house. Here Mars is NK for 6th house and also lord of house D for 2nd house, we should not co relate these things. When we say that Mars is NK for 6th house, the overall status of the Mars will show the general health of the native. Here Mars is situated in its own sign and in navamansha it is again in own sign. so the power of mars is increased. The sight of Mars on 6th is beneficial. so we should not consider the malefic effect of mars. Mercury which is lord of 6th house, and is samdharmi to Mars, ( being in the navamansha of Mars) also will not spoil the result of 2nd house. This is a case of delayed speaking. The communication is denoted by 3rd house. In this case venus, Jupiter, and Moon are effected by Saturn. ( please mark, Venus and Jupiter are having benificial power ful sight of Saturn.) If the lords of A,B, and C are effected ( mostly by sight or association) by Saturn the action denoted by the house B is delayed. So the communication by the native can be said to be delayed. Saturn being 12th lord from 3rd house will make delayed speach. 2nd house is having zero point by Saturn will definitely have some effect on speach. But it will not take away the speach of the native. Sun and Moon are having less points for 6th house, At the time of birth native was having Sub of Sun, and next was of Moon. In that period he was suffering much, and sickly trend. From the sub of Mars, his health became better. The current period is of Saturn, which will not give any beneficial result for 3nd house, so in the sub of Mercury the native will start talking. Second house which is effected by Saturn and zero point due to saturn , but the Satun is having 12 points for this house. So instead of going to the result that he may not talk, it should be he will talk later. There will be some defect in speach. The native had checked medically, and there is no defect in the vocal system. He can produce sound. He can understand every thing we talk, and acts accordingly. I had similar case, of a native born in Oct 92, but started talking in 1997, at the age of 5 year. In 96 parents of the native had been to me from 400 Kms with this problem, and as per my prediction the native started speaking in 97. Unfortunately that chart is not with me. Mostly all the combinations were similar, the Saturn was with 1 point in 2nd house. Now in this case also native will start talking after April 28th 2003. I think all the members should participate for better study, so the hidden points will be more clear.krushna "Lettens" <dmlettens@s...> wrote:> Respected Krushna, Listmembers,> Here comes my attempt.> Second house has to do with speach, also with Mercury who denotes communication.> By taking the 2nd as B, we see that Saturn has 0 points for this house; he is also lord of the 12th in B so we see that this house is spoiled.> Saturn is also the FK of the 6th house and Mars is the NK; these two planets are in 4/10 relationship. There influence in the chart is important.> There is a relationship between the lord of the 6th and the 2nd house because Mercury is both FK of the 2nd and lord of the 6th. He is also lord of C (the result)> In Navamsha Mercury is with Mars and in scorpio, so we see again this relationship (FK of the 2nd with NK of the 6th)> If we look at Mars as lord D for the 2nd, we see him with Mercury (6th lord)in the Navamsha.> We also see Moon(lord E for the 2nd with Saturn FK for the 6th)> Because different factors related to speach are related to the 6th lord in Rashi and Navamsha, and because of the involvement of lord of D with the matter, I think the child will never speak.> I also think Saturn is also related to chronic problems.> Best regards> Margarita