IndiaDivine.org

bounced messages-Krushna and Donna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Donna, Krushna and list members

Krushna, I wish I could participate, but problems with and the worksheet described below prevent it. Maybe a prasna would indicate whether i should stop learning your system. Would you do one for me?

:Thank you Donna, for your answer. It seems that I get some, but not all mail. For instance, I never got Krushna's last study chart, so I could not participate in the recent exercise on the study chart, but found out about its existence through Margarita's answer. And acts as if I were not a member of the list at all.

Worksheet: And now I have a bigger problem. I inputed the chart given by Arjun of man born nov. 8, 1973, in Parashara's Light, using Krushna's ayanamsa. I get 3 bindus for Sun in libra. The summary in the worksheet gives 5 bindus for the sun, which does not seem right--and i double-checked my input twice. In addition, i get no numbers for Mars at all, anywhere; just ###. Same ###

in lines 65 [rank], and lines 70 to 76 for all planets in the individual house worksheets. I don't understand why, other charts did not misbehave in this fashion when I inputed them.

Can I get some help once again?

Hoping this mail reaches someone!

Christine

Guest guest

Hello Christine,

I hope you get some help with and the worksheet. Personally and up to now I never had any problems with but I see you work with aol and I know many people in France who have the most terrible problems with their mails, but I don't know if that's the reason .

As to the worksheet, it always worked fine for me except for Mercury who during months also got this ### sign until it suddenly disappeared ??? Who knows why. There will always be mysteries with computers

Best wishes

Margarita

-

XINEFOURNI

Tuesday, July 10, 2001 5:05 PM

Re: Re: bounced messages-Krushna and Donna

Dear Donna, Krushna and list members Krushna, I wish I could participate, but problems with and the worksheet described below prevent it. Maybe a prasna would indicate whether i should stop learning your system. Would you do one for me? :Thank you Donna, for your answer. It seems that I get some, but not all mail. For instance, I never got Krushna's last study chart, so I could not participate in the recent exercise on the study chart, but found out about its existence through Margarita's answer. And acts as if I were not a member of the list at all. Worksheet: And now I have a bigger problem. I inputed the chart given by Arjun of man born nov. 8, 1973, in Parashara's Light, using Krushna's ayanamsa. I get 3 bindus for Sun in libra. The summary in the worksheet gives 5 bindus for the sun, which does not seem right--and i double-checked my input twice. In addition, i get no numbers for Mars at all, anywhere; just ###. Same ### in lines 65 [rank], and lines 70 to 76 for all planets in the individual house worksheets. I don't understand why, other charts did not misbehave in this fashion when I inputed them. Can I get some help once again? Hoping this mail reaches someone! Christine