IndiaDivine.org

bounced messages-Krushna/Margarita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushna and Margarita:

Well, yes I think there is a big problem with because problems don't seem to arise with world.std. com., the host for the jyotish list. There are problems with aol 6.0 as well, but they may not be the cause of the problems Krushna and I are experiencing with the list. It is very temperamental, to say the least.

Krushna, how far from Delhi do you live? How about a new exercise?

Regards

Christine

Dear Cristine,

Now a days most of the members are facing similar problems. My mail for two days was not reaching in the group. Now it is alright. Regarding worksheet, if you have entered, even by mistake , in other area, it starts behave like you say. If you save any worksheet, then next time some portion of the last sheet remains as it is. So every time check the complete sheet and calculations for all the houses. If the calculation portion of the chart is spoiled, by wrong entry, it is better to get reload fresh. There is some problem with , some time I am unable to open my mail box of address. In group also it gets heldup. After reading one mail in the group, if I clik on back , it stops, or may be taking nore time. If I clik again after waiting a long, it is out of the group. So in my opinion it is the problem with the . May be sorted out in due course of time.