IndiaDivine.org

guessing healthproblems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Krushna,

This is the chart of a woman who suffered a parlysing stroke on the 10th of july 1994.

She was born the 22nd of may 1952 in Sydney (australia) 151E12 - 33S50 at 7:25 am.

ayanamsa used : 22:10:40

Asc 16°01 taurus - Sun 8°33 taurus - Moon 15°30 aries - Mars R 11°28 libra - Mercury 19°21 aries - Jupiter 13°13 aries - Venus 29°20 aries - Saturn R 16°20 virgo - Rahu 3°45 aquarius.

Rahu in the chart is Mars/Saturn; Saturn is the weakest planet in the chart.

Saturn is in Mars nav. and Mars in Saturn nav

The event happened in the end of Rahu/Rahu. Rahu is related to Saturn so the event comes in the last part of the bukthi.

When I take the 8th house as B Mars is lord of C and has enough points to give results, but he aspects house C so he is excluded. Saturn is in D but has only 11 points and is thus weak .

When I take the 7th as B (accidents) Mars is lord of B and in the 12th, but is Saturn acting as samdharmi of Venus who is in E ? But there are 4 planets in E, so the guess is difficult.

There must be something wrong in my reasoning I think and there are too many planets involved to guess it right. Of course Mars and Saturn are very strong samdharmi relationship. Planets tends to give results for the 4th and 8th houses from their house or position; when the nodes are involved, so many choices are open, so the right choice become very difficult.

In this chart Moon has 0 points for the 1st; Venus has 0 points for the 6th and Saturn has 0 points for the 12th; this is rather exceptional, do you have any comments on that.

Many thanks and best regards

Margarita