IndiaDivine.org

marriage chart of female

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Krushna and listmembers,

I still feel a bit disconnected but will try to solve this chart.

The native is actually running a Venus/Jupiter period. We see that Venus is connected to marriage being lord of C (for the 7th) and aspects B. So marriage is likely in this dasha.

For the remaining sub periods Saturn cannot give results because he aspects house B; this leaves us with either Jupiter, Mercury or Ketu bukhti.

Jupiter's period comes first and she is actually in that period until september 2003. As Jupiter has strong points and is lord of D, he can bring marriage.

In the chart Saturn aspects house B and its lord, so there will be some delay for marriage.

If we look at the 12th as B (bedcomforts) we also see that Saturn aspects houses A, B and C; therefore I think marriage will be in the last third of Jupiter period : between 20 october 2002 and september 2003.

Jupiter has high points for the 7th house and is eager to give results as lord of D.

As to the exact date. I thought chosing the days between 3 and 15 november 2002. Then the Sun travels through Mars/Mercury (Scorpio); both are strong significators.Mars is very strong and lord of D and Mercury has also strong points and is lord of B in E.

As to the quality of marriage we see that :

the lord of the 7th (Mercury) is situated in the 4th place from the strongest significator (Mars)

The lord of the 7th is samdharmi to the Moon (Mercury is in Moon navamsha)

Rahu is with Mars having only 2 points

Venus is in trine in navamsha chart

The strongest significator (Mars) is the 5th lord

Therefore I think that she is likely to have a love marriage or an union with somebody she already knows.

Best regards

Margarita

Dear Margarita

Congratulation, Your assessment is perfect. same date and

same reading have been given by me. She agreed with the close

riendship happened in Mars sub. Now she wants to marry with him.

Krushna

, " Marguerite " <dmlettens@s...>

wrote:

> Respected Krushna and listmembers,

> I still feel a bit disconnected but will try to solve this chart.

> The native is actually running a Venus/Jupiter period. We see that

Venus is connected to marriage being lord of C (for the 7th) and

aspects B. So marriage is likely in this dasha.

> For the remaining sub periods Saturn cannot give results because he

aspects house B; this leaves us with either Jupiter, Mercury or Ketu

bukhti.

> Jupiter's period comes first and she is actually in that period

until september 2003. As Jupiter has strong points and is lord of D,

he can bring marriage.

> In the chart Saturn aspects house B and its lord, so there will be

some delay for marriage.

> If we look at the 12th as B (bedcomforts) we also see that Saturn

aspects houses A, B and C; therefore I think marriage will be in the

last third of Jupiter period : between 20 october 2002 and september

> Jupiter has high points for the 7th house and is eager to give

results as lord of D.

> As to the exact date. I thought chosing the days between 3 and 15

november 2002. Then the Sun travels through Mars/Mercury (Scorpio);

both are strong significators.Mars is very strong and lord of D and

Mercury has also strong points and is lord of B in E.

>

> As to the quality of marriage we see that :

> the lord of the 7th (Mercury) is situated in the 4th place from the

strongest significator (Mars)

> The lord of the 7th is samdharmi to the Moon (Mercury is in Moon

navamsha)

> Rahu is with Mars having only 2 points

> Venus is in trine in navamsha chart

> The strongest significator (Mars) is the 5th lord

> Therefore I think that she is likely to have a love marriage or an

union with somebody she already knows.

> Best regards

> Margarita

Thank you Krushna for the feed-back. We'll have to wait nevertheless to see if she's really going to marry at that date. I must say that your rules about "love marriage" fitted extremely well for this chart.

Thanks and best regards

Margarita

-

krushanain

Friday, August 24, 2001 9:08 AM

Re: marriage chart of female

Dear Margarita Congratulation, Your assessment is perfect. same date and same reading have been given by me. She agreed with the close riendship happened in Mars sub. Now she wants to marry with him.Krushna , "Marguerite" <dmlettens@s...> wrote:> Respected Krushna and listmembers,> I still feel a bit disconnected but will try to solve this chart.> The native is actually running a Venus/Jupiter period. We see that Venus is connected to marriage being lord of C (for the 7th) and aspects B. So marriage is likely in this dasha.> For the remaining sub periods Saturn cannot give results because he aspects house B; this leaves us with either Jupiter, Mercury or Ketu bukhti.> Jupiter's period comes first and she is actually in that period until september 2003. As Jupiter has strong points and is lord of D, he can bring marriage.> In the chart Saturn aspects house B and its lord, so there will be some delay for marriage.> If we look at the 12th as B (bedcomforts) we also see that Saturn aspects houses A, B and C; therefore I think marriage will be in the last third of Jupiter period : between 20 october 2002 and september 2003.> Jupiter has high points for the 7th house and is eager to give results as lord of D.> As to the exact date. I thought chosing the days between 3 and 15 november 2002. Then the Sun travels through Mars/Mercury (Scorpio); both are strong significators.Mars is very strong and lord of D and Mercury has also strong points and is lord of B in E.> > As to the quality of marriage we see that :> the lord of the 7th (Mercury) is situated in the 4th place from the strongest significator (Mars)> The lord of the 7th is samdharmi to the Moon (Mercury is in Moon navamsha)> Rahu is with Mars having only 2 points> Venus is in trine in navamsha chart> The strongest significator (Mars) is the 5th lord> Therefore I think that she is likely to have a love marriage or an union with somebody she already knows.> Best regards> Margarita