IndiaDivine.org

probable marriage date

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Vikaas charma,

I looked at the chart of your friend and this is what I found.

Up to this date the native is not married, so let's first look is marriage is possible.

Saturn will cause delay because he aspects house C and its lord. But beside of that Saturn is a benefic planet considered his sight, so Saturn is not an harming influence. But look at Mars, lord of the 6th, thus the 12th for B as the 7th. Jupiter (lord of B)is with Mars and Mars aspects house A and its lord. Mars has 6 points, so he is really hurting through his sight and this can not be considered good for marriage.

Now let's look if there can be a "love marriage" or marriage with somebody he knows.

There is only the trine between Venus and Jupiter (Rules given by Krushna in his mail of the 25th of july 2001) and this certainly is not enough to justify this kind of marriage so I suppose he doesn't know anybody yet to marry with.

As a marriage is something serious that has to be prepared by both families I think the date selected by Prakash is perhaps not realistic. Getting married is not like going to the supermarket although I agree that Mercury sub is the most favourable period to be married.

He can also marry in a period with less points and have a marriage that will not last. So we can look at the possibility of multiple marriages :

the 2nd house has malefic sight of Mars, a trik lord. This is the only rule that I have recorded, so I don't think there will we multiple marriages either.

So in theory Prakash could be right but I have the feeling that the chart is not very promising for marriage especially because of the aspect of Mars.

It should also be noted that only Sun and Venus are neutral and Saturn benefic for their sight; other planets have either 5 or 6 points. So Jupiter and Mars will probably give results for the 11th house but will harm the houses they aspect.

Looking at the 5th house(romance) it is badly harmed by aspect and all planets except Saturn are very weak for the 12th house of bed comforts, an essential house when marriage is considered.

According to the points Mercury could give results, but by looking at the chart as a whole I don't think the native will marry.

Best regards

Margarita