IndiaDivine.org

second marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Krushna,

Are the rules for a 2nd marriage the same as for the 1st ?

Here is the chart of a female who became a widow last year. I think she will marry again because differents laws for a second marriage apply

Born 16 november 1956 in Bonn (Germany) Zone 1- 7 E 5

50 N 44 at 15 h (3p.m.) ayanamsa 22:14:26

Sun1°57 sorpio - Moon 10°25 aries - Mars 28°54 aquarius - Mercury 4°06 scorpio - Jupiter 4°16 virgo - Venus 26°47 virgo - Saturn 11°48 scorpio - Rahu 6°52 scorpio - ascendent 14° pisces.

She maried on 2nd of march 1984. This fits nicely because that was Sun/Venus.Venus has enough points to make it happen. She married when Sun transitted Saturn's sign, the strongest significator for this chart.

Now she lost her husband end of last year, I'm not sure of the exact date and the TOB also looks approximative, but anyway that was in Mars/Moon which fits also nicely.

A second marriage is indicated because :

Mars has more points in the 12th house and is samdharmi to the 11th lord (saturn) and also in the 4th place from this lord which indicate "early death of partner" (this happened)

Venus is also in Virgo navamsha and aspected by Mars.

Now I was just wondering when this second marriage was possible. Planets that can give results are Rahu, Saturn, Mercury, Venus Kethu and Moon.

Although I find this a bit early, and even if I've never seen this person I think she can remarry in Rahu sub, in the last part,because Saturn is involved. As Saturn is such a strong significator for the chart I suppose she could remarry in march 2003. Do you think my guessing is correct ?

Many thanks

Margarita