Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna,

If I have understood, the event may happen in a subperiod of:

* the most powerfull planet (in the worksheet) which does not aspect a

significator house,

* the planets in sandharmi with this planet

* the lords of houses D and E whatever their number of bindus,

* Rahu or Kethu if it is placed in a sign or a star of one of these planets.

Am I right? So, how to make the right choice?

Thanks a lot

Denis

***The lords of D and E are eager to give the result, it is

immaterial how many points they are getting.

krushna

Hello Denis,

Yes, Now you have to see which of these planets has enough points to give the results. This means in the worksheet. A planet has to have a minimum of 12 points to give results. Sometimes, when most planets have good points it's difficult to pick out the right one but there is a rule that says that planets tend to give results for the 4th and 8th houses from their sign or from the place where they are located if they have more bindus. I agree with you that we are sometimes left with a choice that is not very clear, but I think as we all are beginners, these things will become more clear with time. We cannot hope to master a skill just in a few months time. But by applying it regularly I get better results. The biggest problem remains the accurate birthtime. I'm far from a champion to rectify birthtimes so up to now I try to situate the events in the seasons, summer, winter, end of the year and this seems to work well.

Best regards

Margarita

-

DENIS LABOURE

Monday, September 10, 2001 7:42 PM

Subperiods of events

Dear Krushna,If I have understood, the event may happen in a subperiod of:* the most powerfull planet (in the worksheet) which does not aspect asignificator house,* the planets in sandharmi with this planet* the lords of houses D and E whatever their number of bindus,* Rahu or Kethu if it is placed in a sign or a star of one of these planets.Am I right? So, how to make the right choice?Thanks a lotDenis ***The lords of D and E are eager to give the result, it isimmaterial how many points they are getting.krushna