IndiaDivine.org

Re:Krushna's AV worksheet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dasgupta -

I am enclosing the modified worksheet for other's use - as I think this will make the worksheet simpler to the new comers like me. Will you please check if the modification done by me is OK?

I would love to look at it, except when I downloaded it, it told me that your file doesn't exist because it was either moved or you deleted it. . .(?)

Donna

Respected Krushnaji & Donna,

For my own convinience - I have slightly modified the AV worksheet to include a rashi chart on each page with marking of A,B,C,D & E houses. The chart and the cell color of the upachaya houses will change with the lagna & planet positions - almost similar to the upachaya programme. This has made my understanding of the system and reading much easier - as I am not to refer to the lessons every time.

I am enclosing the modified worksheet for other's use - as I think this will make the worksheet simpler to the new comers like me. Will you please check if the modification done by me is OK?

Regards,

Dasgupta

Dear Donna,

I do not know what happened. However enclosing the zip file again.

Regards,

Dasgupta

-

DQuinn12

Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:02 AM

Re: Re:Krushna's AV worksheet

Dear Dasgupta -

I am enclosing the modified worksheet for other's use - as I think this will make the worksheet simpler to the new comers like me. Will you please check if the modification done by me is OK? I would love to look at it, except when I downloaded it, it told me that your file doesn't exist because it was either moved or you deleted it. . .(?) Donna