IndiaDivine.org

Rectified Chart-Dad's death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna and Group -

I'm sort of stumbling along here but I'm getting my feet wet again and am determined to get this system down pat, mistakes and all. Here's my attempt with what I came up with so far for the rectification of my chart as regards my father's death.

Donna

Dear Group -

This is a RE-DO, because I had put the file in another subdirectory and downloaded the wrong one, so please re-download. Thanks -

Donna

Dear Krushna and Group -

I'm sort of stumbling along here but I'm getting my feet wet again and am determined to get this system down pat, mistakes and all. Here's my attempt with what I came up with so far for the rectification of my chart as regards my father's death.

Dear Swee -

8th from 9th is father's longevity. 3rd and 11th from

9th is father's Rudra.

I recently read an article from Robert Koch where he talks about RUDRA. This is what he said. And if this is the case, then how can the 3rd and 11th from my father's "ascendant" (my 9th), be the 3rd and the 11th? Wouldn't it be the 4th and the 10th of my chart?

RUDRA:  It is the stronger of the lord of the 2nd or 8th house from the ascendant.  Strength, in this case, is as per Jaimini, who states that the stronger one is the one associated with more planets.  Next to that, the stronger one is the one who is the Atmakaraka, or who associates with the AK; next to that, the one who receives the aspect of Jupiter, Mercury, or the lord of the sign where he is placed.   If one is exalted, it is stronger; and if one is debilitated, then the other is stronger.   

There are 11 Rudras, or dangerous incarnations of the destruction dharma of Lord Shiva.  The Rudras, apart from the one above which is calculated from the ascendant, are theoretically the 8th lord (or lord of the 8th from the 7th, i.e. the 2nd), from all the astrological houses.  Why not then 12 Rudras?  Parasara and Jaimini state that the lord of the 8th from the house containing Jupiter, cannot be Rudra.  So that leaves 11 Rudras.

Donna