IndiaDivine.org

your friend's chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Abirama,

With the birthdata you gave, I suppose your friend has Cancer asc. 18°23.

Taking this ascendent I went through the different "rules" about marriage according to AV system.

For Non-marital status.

If you go through the rule of lesson 24 you will see that some combinations are partially present in this chart but not in a way to deny marriage, so let's suppose he will marry.

Love marriage

Those rules were given by Krushna in a mail dated 25 july 2001 with subjet "Love". You can look this up in the mails on the website.

rule n°8 is prensent here : Venus in trine in rashi or navamsha gives good pleasure or love affair, matrimonial alliance or union.

Normally 2 laws must be fulfilled, and here there's only one present.

Happy married life.

This you can look up in the lessons. Lesson n°10 gives an extended number of rules for a "happy marriage". I should add here that no marriage is happy every day of the year, so take this with some common sense.

If you go through these rules which you can do easily by downloading the lessons from de "file" section, you can check which rules do apply.

As to a probable date of marriage

The native is actually in a Rahu/Ketu period.

Rahu is in the 7th house and is samdharmi to Saturn and Moon.

Ketu is in the 1st house and is samdharmi to Moon and Mercury.

But Ketu is in Jupiter navamsha and Jupiter is lord of the 12th (from B) so Ketu cannot give results.

Next period is Rahu/Venus.

Venus is a very strong indicator for marriage; she is lord of C and D and in E. From house D were she is located, she will give results for B and C (4th and 8th houses)

Venus sub runs from september 2002 till september 2005.

Venus has no aspect from Saturn; she is with Sun and Mercury who are fast moving. She is also in Jupiter constellation and in Venus navamsha, so I think that marriage can occur in the first 1/3 of the dasha.

The Sun has to transit in the house or constellation of a strong significator.

Jupiter becomes lord of D in E for the 12th house, so I think he can be involved in the matter. He is also lord of B as the 7th.

So your friend could marry between 6th and 15th november 2002 (this is transit in Venus/Jupiter).

Now, please don't take this too literally. I'm only a student who is having a try at this chart. Perhaps Krushna could comment on this and I would appreciate the feedback.

A late born child.

Well, I think this can be seen from the position of Saturn in the 11th. He aspects houses B and C for the 1st house as B. So we see that his development and his education or study suffered or was in some way delayed. Look also at the 0 points of Saturn in the 8th house : 8th house is karaka for the 1st.

You will also notice that Jupiter as lord of the 6th is very strong (7 bindus) so his bukti will not be favourable for the 2nd, 3th,6th,7th and 11th houses. As 6th house is connected with work and 11th with income, these periods could be difficult. Note that the 2nd and the 7th are related to happiness and marriage.

Further look at the points the planets obtain in the worksheet for the different houses. They look good in general except for Saturn. But 10th house is good, so he will manage but with difficulties because in sarva ashtakavarga 10th house has only 23 points which is rather low and 6th has more points so to say it simple "more work, less fame"

Now I think that in each life there are ups and downs but your friend is blessed with a very bright intelligence (another of Krushna's rules) because Sun and Moon are in Saturn navamsha and Saturn Drekkana.

Well, that's it. Let me know what you think of it and if your friend marries, let me know when, so I can check the result.

Best regards

Margarita