IndiaDivine.org

Xaviers Rectification Information

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here is my information : Aprox. time of birth(from birth certificate): 10:45 pm (CEDT -2:00, 2 hours East of Greenwich). Date of birth:17 April. 1974. Place of birth: Tarragona, Spain (41 N 07, 001 E 15). 16/17 April '79: moved from Spain to Canada(all my family) *aprox. on June '82 we became Canadian citizens. Jul/Aug. '91:first time to have "intimacy" with a woman. (don't know if this is useful, can't remember many dates of things that happened when young) .22 April '97:receive admitance letter from University of Puerto Rico. *start studying after summer of '97. 22Oct.'98: hospitalized until 24 Oct. in NY for food poisening during my trip there for soccer tryouts and interviews with modelling agencies *hospitalized again aprox. Dec. '98 for food poisening again (one night at hospital), in Mexico City were I stayed for soccer tryouts and modelling for 2 months. 10 Nov '99: my sons birth at Puerto Rico with a girlfriend I met not long after returning from my stay in Mexico City. 15 (aprox) Augost 2000: injury during soccer game in Mexico City, 14 stiches on right eyebrow. 29 Sept.- 5 Oct 2000.:US immigration federals come get me while working in Puerto Rico.I only had a student visa. All posibilities go towards my sons mothers family(including her, mostly!) who were the ones causing this. They put me in federal prison until Oct. 5 , waiting to get my ticket to send me to Spain. *we never married so she and her family didn't want me around to ask for my parental rights. Oct 5 2000: I am sent to Spain. 29 Aug. 2001: come back to Puerto Rico. 17 Nov. 2001: I get married in PR,wifes birth info:Oct. 1 1968,aprox. 2:10 am, San Juan, Puerto Rico ( NOT with the mother of my child, we don't even talk). 4 Jan. 2002:my wife and I get clinical analysis that she is pregnant. 21 Jan 2002:my wife has an abortion. 25 Feb. 2002: I receive my authorization for employment in the US. It has been pretty complicated becouse of what happened with immigration before. Other important information: I haven't seen my son since he was aprox. 4/5 months old. I am in the legal process presently. I am the youngest of six children(3 boys 3 girls)We have lived in Spain. Canada, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. I have lived in a couple other countries for short periods. We moved so much(all over Canada, in many parts of our natal region of Spain) that I went to aprox. 15 schools. I speek Catalan, Spanish and English and some french and italian. I am asmatic since very young but very healthy in general. I have had several stiches on facen and head(most very small and when younger) I mesure 5- 9 1/2 (174 cm), athletic constitution, brod shoulders, green eyes, brown strait hair(don't know of this is helpful). I have been very good at sports in general since young. I specialized in soccer. I also liked chess since young and compeated at times and played in club(short periods of time). I work as a fashion model since I'm aprox 22 but has not been my mane ocupation most of the time( it was during my stay recently in spain and in my stay in Mexico). I have an incresing interest in astrology since I started discovering it when I was 22(first western, then I discovered eastern). I also want to learn more about other vedic subjects. Psychology is interesting to. Relationships are something I have thuoght about lots.I have had many very nice partners, I have also had many no comitment sexual experiences. I am very idealistic about love(this includes marriage for me), expecting 100% honesty, fidelity....This seems not to be reality. I have had many problems due to asking about my partners past. Most lie about their sexual past.Trust is a big word for me. I see that most couples, excelent ones too, have betrayed there loved one at some moment.I am not sure what will be best for me and what I really want and what I'm ready for , when it comes to this "department".My family is very close, all brothers and parents, only that we live far apart.Very loving mother and father. I make friends easily, meet people. I consider myself a very lucky person in general and much to be thankful for, just in case this list of information has some events that could seem contrary. I hope this is the kind of information you needed. If you would like anything else please contact me. I hope I can help you in some way, if not now, in the future.Please let me know. I hope to hear from you soon, your friend, Xavier.

Greetings - send greetings for Easter, Passover