IndiaDivine.org

Group Letter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group -

Just to let you know. . . I've been working on other projects recently and my focus hasn't been entirely on this system, but I DO continue to use it as one of the main tools in my toolkit. I always find it to be very accurate and like yourselves, I'm also learning new things every day about it. Although I don't post very often these days, please don't mistake my silence for indifference. I'm always reading the posts and following different lines of discussion that are constantly going on.

I would like to also take this time to congratulate Krushna for growing into such a great teacher because in spite of the language barrier that gets in the way from time to time, he's been ever so patient and eager to answer any questions that have arisen from the group in order to clear up any confusions.

This list has grown from just a handful of people when Krushna first started it, to over 200 people now. So there are lots of "silent" people out there right now who are following along in a similar manner and soaking up the wealth of information that's available to all of us on this list just from the file section and lessons alone that Krushna has put together for us.

Let me add here that I've learned alot just from questions asked by certain dedicated members, such as Margarita, Sanjay, Denis and Ash. Their overall input has been just invaluable to this list.

And BTW, there is never such a thing as being annoying or pesky by asking too many of questions! It helps the group greatly, because there are so many people out there I'm sure, that want to ask a similar question, but are hesitant to speak up for their own reasons.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. . .;))

Donna