IndiaDivine.org

Message to Donna, Peter and others westeners

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

From old messages, I understand Kruhsna gave you the date of your marriage.

Could you answer to a question? Did Krushna gave you:

1. the date you met your partner

2. the date you started to live together

3. the date of the officila (religious and civil) marriage.

Your answer is very important from a technical point of view. We have to

know the exact event we find with the Krushna techniques.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Denis

Guest guest

Dear Denis -

I went thru my old files and found the post that Krushna mailed to me concerning my marriage. Now keep in mind that when I gave him this data, I had listed my ascendant as Aquarius and my birthtime as 5:22am. (He has since retified it to 5:28am). There was a controversy over which ascendant I was since my birth certificate stated it to be 8:27am. Anyway this was his reply to me based on data indicating my birthtime to be 5:22am from that time period.

My first marriage took place on Feb 12, 1972. My second marriage was slightly different. We've been together now for 27 years, but we lived together first for 14 years before we "officially" went to Las Vegas and got married legally on the 15th of March, 1989. ( Birth data again just for your info:

March 12, 1949, 5:22am, Time Zone 5:00, No DST, Floral Park, NY, 40n43, 73w42 )

This is what Krushna originally said back then:

Dear Donna;

As per the final significator, the Sun and Venus are the powerful significators, each having 23 points. But both have 7th sight on the 7th house, one of them being the significating house. So they can not give the result.

The Saturn is not a significator and is the lord of the 12th house. Also it is Sandharmi to Venus. So Saturn can give the result. The sub period of Saturn (8th of Feb 1974 to the 9th of April 1977). Now here considering the Jupiter, which is situated in the 12th house and is with 4 points, means it can give the results on both sides.

The Moon gives in the 2nd house, zero points. This indicates a delayed marriage. This Moon is aspected by Jupiter with neutral sight of 4 points, so the delay is moderate.

Jupiter can also give the result as it has sight from the 6th house and the Moon is the 6th lord. The Moon, being the 6th lord, does not have a malefic effect.

So Jupiter can also give the result in its sub period. That is from the 10th of June 1971 to the 8th of Feb, 1974. The marriage period is also a factor of the society and the culture of the society. I have heard from Peter that now a days, the female, after attending her age of 18 years, can live with any mate of her choice and after some years, even after having children, THEN they get married.

In such a case, the marriage should be treated as the day of the diest "close" contact. Such marriages are known as GANDHAVA VIVAH, which is also a type of marriage.

The lord of the 1st house and the 7th house for the Ascendant are Saturn and the Sun and they are in a 1:7 combination. Similarly, from the Moon, are moon and Saturn in 1:12 combinations. From Venus, the same as that of the ascendnant as it is in the 1st house. For the female, we must consider Mars and the relation of the lord of the house where Mars is situated and the lord of the 7th house from Mars, are Jupiter and Mercury. They are also in a 1:12 combination.

In the ascendant, the points acquired in the Sarvastakvarga are 21 and those in the 7th house are also 21. The relation between husband and wife is based on adjustments. Of course the life is an adjustment.

If the same chart would have been from india, I would have predicted the daye of marriage in the Jupiter subperiod and the probable date would have been from the 28th of April to the 10th of May, 1972. Or, the 16th of May to the 19th of May, 1972.

The Rahu, represents Mars and Ketu (Mars and Venus). The Mars is not favoring the marriage, so the marriage must be performed in the sub period of Jupiter.

Krushna

So, as you can see, he was pretty close for the first marriage. He didn't calculate for the 2nd one though, most likely because it was so hard to place an "official" date.

Hope this helps -

Donna

-

DENIS LABOURE

Friday, June 07, 2002 10:39 AM

Message to Donna, Peter and others westeners

Hello,From old messages, I understand Kruhsna gave you the date of your marriage.Could you answer to a question? Did Krushna gave you:1. the date you met your partner2. the date you started to live together3. the date of the officila (religious and civil) marriage.Your answer is very important from a technical point of view. We have toknow the exact event we find with the Krushna techniques.Thank you very much for sharing.Denis

Guest guest

Hi Dennis,

This is Peter not the one you requested an answer from but I can give you a

similar answer. When Krushna first started this list up he first gave me the

date of my marriage within 3 days. He also gave me the date of marriage for

one of my friends. Please note this was the date of the actual marriage

ceremony. Please note however that I am very old fashioned and did not

cohabit with my wife prior to the ceremony and this was the case with my

friend. At the age of 72 I have ot be old fashioned as has my friend. These

days with so much cohabiting I am not sure which date he would be able to

give.

Peter

Guest guest

Dear Denis,

After thinking on the points raised by Margarita, now a

days in Western countries, the importance of marriage is lost. The

physical closeness is a most common thing. It is a daily routine. It

is just like eating food or doing daily activity. The relations are

not restricted to only one person. So the defination of marriage is

only a legal matter.

The marriage defined in Vedic astrology, is no more in

force in Western side. The date of marriage coming from this system,

is only as per olden age. With the senior persons this system will

give correct answer. For young generation, at least regarding

marriage, should be treated as legal partnership, so 6th house should

be considered ( as sujjested by Margarita).

krushna

, " DENIS LABOURE " <Laboure@W...>

wrote:

>

> Hello,

>

> From old messages, I understand Kruhsna gave you the date of your

marriage.

> Could you answer to a question? Did Krushna gave you:

> 1. the date you met your partner

> 2. the date you started to live together

> 3. the date of the officila (religious and civil) marriage.

>

> Your answer is very important from a technical point of view. We

have to

> know the exact event we find with the Krushna techniques.

>

> Thank you very much for sharing.

> Denis