IndiaDivine.org

Brazil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

People, I became sincerely curious the other day to know if Brazil would win its game against Belgium in the world cup soccer competitions. I mean, all right, soccer is kind of mundane, but it is a good excuse to study some Vedic astrology. No harm done. Well, I asked the question and erected a prasna chart for the moment of the question. It is attached. Brazil is represented by the ascendent since the ascendent represents the main focus of the question in prasna astrology. Notice that the ascendent lord occupies the fifth house, the house of competetitive games. It does so in a friendly sign, with exalted Rahu and Mercury, a trinal lord. Wow! A real raj yoga in the house of sports. The lord of the house, Venus, sits in a quadrant. Strong all the way around. The Brazilian side of the chart has no blemishes. The house opposite to the ascendent represents the opposite party, the seventh house. The sixth represents opponents by definition, so we have to consider that house, too. the lord of the seventh house, representing the Belgians, occupies the most evil house of the horoscope. It is the Moon, and the Moon does so in a waning condition. This suggests that the Belgians lack confidence against Brazil. In the sixth house, the house of oppnents inthe Brazilian chart, the Sun sits there as an evil lord, Jupiter sits there as a completely evil lord, and Mars is there as a half and half lord. This is enough to assure the victory for Brazil. Comments? There is more to this, maybe later this afternoon. # : ^ ) Dharma/Dean

http://skywebsite.com/hollow/dharmapada/