IndiaDivine.org

krushnaji-friend's chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected krushnaji,

thanks for the detailed reply. now my doubts are,

1. should this not be considered as a matter of service? 10th house shows profession. here i think the problem is more concerened regarding service, not profession. so i thaught 6th house should be considered.

2. his over all jup period was not at all bad. the problem started only last year sept. he faced similar problem during 1988 also from enimity and was suspended. (Rahu-Ven). but with the start of jup dasa (jup-jup) he regained his position with full honour and also got additional charge. he was to be promoted this may. i think that this promotion and regaining postion should be seen from 10th house. but jup does not give good points for either house. but still with start of jup dasa he was out of problem.

3. now ven is having reasonably good points for 6th houses. it is also E lord for 6th. so considering that

* jup actually was not that bad for his service and jup will soon be exaulted. jup gives 4 points in sarvastaka, 1st house is having reasonably good point 29

* sun is going to travel ven star next sept in leo and the jup-ven running

* also as margarita has pointed out that Venus is samdharmi to the Moon and can give results for Moon because her bukti comes first and moon is have 12 final points in 6th house.

when we see jup in D10 also, it is 7th and 5th lord debilated in 8th but giving 7 points to D10 - 7th house & 5 point to D10 - 10th house.

so considering all these, can it not be told that from next sept he will be in a comfortable position regarding his service? if not then, whether sun's transit in moon start in virgo will help anything.

if not when do you think the problem would be over?

regards

dasgupta

-

krushanain

Wednesday, July 03, 2002 12:55 AM

Re: friend's chart

Dear Margarita, Ash, Dasgupta, and other list member, Margarita, you are mostly given good reading. Now the Moon in close situation to Rahu, makes the person eccentric. He may not realise his acts. Some times it seems that he is doing deliberately, but near Purnima (Full Moon day) and Amavashya ( Moon near to Sun) the person acts lunatic. This might be the reason for his enmity. Now observe the Venuas in Navamansha chart, it is samdharmi to Sun, being in the navmansha of Sun. So Venus also represents Sun. Sun is second lord. When the sub of Second lord is running the person gets noncooperation from his subordinates. Jupiter being the Karak for 2nd house, and also situated in 6th house, enhances the result of 2nd lord or it's samdharmi. Sun is not good for 10th house. The result is of cumulative effect of all the houses. Next sub is of Sun, Moon, Mars, and then Rahu. No body is favourable for 10th house. After 5 years Saturn will be travelling from 2nd house, where it is having Zero point. If we go to the last period of Rahu, His behevior have been ignored by his colligues, Venus being 11th lord. In Jupiter Main period, it must have been exceeded beyond tolerable limit.krushna , "dmlettens" <dmlettens@s...> wrote:> Hello Dagsputa,> I looked at your friend's chart and Ash is right that> according to Krushna's ayanamsa your friend is now running> Jupiter/Venus since september 2001.> I think we have have to look at the mainlord first. The> native is now in his 5th Venus bukti and nothing similar> seems to have happed in former periods. So let's look at> the combination of Jupiter/Venus.> Jupiter is lord of the 6th for Cancer ascendent. He's> considered particularly bad for this ascendent, except in> the 6th house were he is positioned because of his 7> points. But Jupiter is hurting Moon and Venus, the 10th,> 12th and 2nd houses.> In a recent mail Krushna stated that the 6th house could be> considered as a "black hole". So Jupiter is in this black> hole, his own house and will probably lose a lot of his> qualities. We also see that Jupiter is in Ketu nakshatra> and with Ketu in navamsha; this gives a chandal yoga that> spoils Jupiter.> Jupiter is also in a trik house in navamsha and trimsamsa.> He's in the 2nd house in drekkana, not a good position> either.> Generally speaking we cannot say that Jupiter dasha will be> a blessing.> As to Venus, her points are not weak. She is spoiled by> Jupiter of course and is also placed in the 10th place from> the Mars/Saturn conjunction, so there is this influence too> I think. We also see the Moon very close to Rahu in Rasi> and navamsha. So perhaps the enmity he is facing comes> through a certain inflexibility of his part. We see that> lately Saturn has transited his Sun and Moon; this transit> is nearly over but it certainly affected his mood and he> was perhaps somewhat disturbed. The chart also indicates a> strong character (Mars/Saturn in the asc=moon sign /> angular Moon and Rahu in mars sign = emotional outbursts)> We must not forget either that Venus is samdharmi to the> Moon and can give results for Moon because her bukti comes> first.> If we look at the 6th house as B, Moon becomes karaka for> the 6th; she is spoiled by Rahu and aspect of Jupiter. The> 12th lord is also in house A. So I just wondered if Venus> is not acting for the Moon ??????> Best regards> Margarita> > ---> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).> Version: 6.0.370 / Virus Database: 205 - Release Date:> 6/5/2002