IndiaDivine.org

Basic query on aspects

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

I just started with the basic lessons in this system. It's extremely fascinating is my first observation.

I know in astrology everytime their is no answer to every "why" that we ask, but still am posting a query and hoping to hear an answer.

I copy this from lesson 3

planet with more than 4 benefic points will aspect in the same strength, but in a malefic manner. Similarly any planet with less then 4 benefic points, will aspect in a benefic manner, equal to 8 minus the points of the planet. In other words, if any planet has only 2 benefic points then its aspect will be benefic by 8-2 = 6 points

My question is if planets with more than 4 benefic points will aspect in the same strength ( with 7 benefic points will aspect with 7 strength malefic aspect), then how come planets with less than 4 ben pts, dont aspect with the same strength ( one with 2 ben pts, it will aspect with 6 strength , and how come not with 2 strength) why isnt their an equal system in this or should one just accept it as a working dictum.

Sorry for asking this basic question.

Best regards,

Sunil John

Email: suniljohn or suniljohn_2002Mobile: 91 9892216390 Office: 91 22 25006300/25000517

Dear Sunil,

Welcome to the group. Good question.

The law is like this. Malefic planets aspect with Benefic sight and

Benefic planets aspect with malefic sight. Planets with 4 bindus are

smack in the middle between 1 to 8 so it aspects with neutral sight.

This is fundamental concept. Another analogy is that Debilation

signs of planets are opposite exaltation. Eg Cancer is exaltation

for Guru and 7th from that is Capricorn which is debilation sign of

Guru.

Sunil, its just a way of looking.

Guru has 7 bindus that means it has 1 rekha. So it will aspect with

7 rekhas or -7. Which means that Guru will be beneficial in the

postion or house in which it is placed but it will aspect 3 houses

with -7.

Similarly Shani if he has 2 bindus, it means that it has 6 rekhas.

So It will act malefic for the house it is placed in but it will send

6 bindus to 3 houses that is aspects.

When we say planets are benefic here what we are refering to is

planets having bindus greater than 5 and for Malefic means planets

having bindus less than 4. Planet with 4 points is neutral.

Simple way to remember is that if a planet is malefic ( < 4 bindus)

it will have a benefic dristi and a benefic planet will have malefic

dristi. The strengths you have understood correctly.

Hope that helps.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " Sunil John "

<suniljohn@s...> wrote:

> Hello everyone,

>

> I just started with the basic lessons in this system. It's

extremely fascinating is my first observation.

>

> I know in astrology everytime their is no answer to every " why "

that we ask, but still am posting a query and hoping to hear an

answer.

>

> I copy this from lesson 3

>

> planet with more than 4 benefic points will aspect in the same

strength, but in a malefic manner. Similarly any planet with less

then 4 benefic points, will aspect in a benefic manner, equal to 8

minus the points of the planet. In other words, if any planet has

only 2 benefic points then its aspect will be benefic by 8-2 = 6

>

> My question is if planets with more than 4 benefic points will

aspect in the same strength ( with 7 benefic points will aspect with

7 strength malefic aspect), then how come planets with less than 4

ben pts, dont aspect with the same strength ( one with 2 ben pts, it

will aspect with 6 strength , and how come not with 2 strength) why

isnt their an equal system in this or should one just accept it as a

working dictum.

>

> Sorry for asking this basic question.

>

> Best regards,

>

>

>

> Sunil John

>

>

> Email: suniljohn@s... or suniljohn_2002

> Mobile: 91 9892216390

> Office: 91 22 25006300/25000517

Dear Ash,

Thanks for replying, I understand it very well now.

Very well explained.

Best regards,

Sunil John

Email: suniljohn or suniljohn_2002Mobile: 91 9892216390 Office: 91 22 25006300/25000517

-

ashsam73 <ashsam73

Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:11 PM

Re: Basic query on aspects

Dear Sunil,Welcome to the group. Good question.The law is like this. Malefic planets aspect with Benefic sight and Benefic planets aspect with malefic sight. Planets with 4 bindus are smack in the middle between 1 to 8 so it aspects with neutral sight.This is fundamental concept. Another analogy is that Debilation signs of planets are opposite exaltation. Eg Cancer is exaltation for Guru and 7th from that is Capricorn which is debilation sign of Guru. Sunil, its just a way of looking.Guru has 7 bindus that means it has 1 rekha. So it will aspect with 7 rekhas or -7. Which means that Guru will be beneficial in the postion or house in which it is placed but it will aspect 3 houses with -7.Similarly Shani if he has 2 bindus, it means that it has 6 rekhas. So It will act malefic for the house it is placed in but it will send 6 bindus to 3 houses that is aspects.When we say planets are benefic here what we are refering to is planets having bindus greater than 5 and for Malefic means planets having bindus less than 4. Planet with 4 points is neutral.Simple way to remember is that if a planet is malefic ( < 4 bindus) it will have a benefic dristi and a benefic planet will have malefic dristi. The strengths you have understood correctly.Hope that helps.Cheers !!!Ash , "Sunil John" <suniljohn@s...> wrote:> Hello everyone,> > I just started with the basic lessons in this system. It's extremely fascinating is my first observation.> > I know in astrology everytime their is no answer to every "why" that we ask, but still am posting a query and hoping to hear an answer.> > I copy this from lesson 3> > planet with more than 4 benefic points will aspect in the same strength, but in a malefic manner. Similarly any planet with less then 4 benefic points, will aspect in a benefic manner, equal to 8 minus the points of the planet. In other words, if any planet has only 2 benefic points then its aspect will be benefic by 8-2 = 6 points> > My question is if planets with more than 4 benefic points will aspect in the same strength ( with 7 benefic points will aspect with 7 strength malefic aspect), then how come planets with less than 4 ben pts, dont aspect with the same strength ( one with 2 ben pts, it will aspect with 6 strength , and how come not with 2 strength) why isnt their an equal system in this or should one just accept it as a working dictum.> > Sorry for asking this basic question.> > Best regards,> > > > Sunil John> > > Email: suniljohn@s... or suniljohn_2002> Mobile: 91 9892216390 > Office: 91 22 25006300/25000517