IndiaDivine.org

Rajashri Naik : Mr.Doshis Chart.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Mr.Doshi,

Rectification of birth time is most complicated matter in any form of Astrology. Yet it is debatable and prone for errors as well. Not to leave many theories existing in reckoning particular moment as actual time of Birth.

Can you please provide us with your original recorded time of birth and other sources which influenced arriving at present stated birth time.

Flirty nature is a relative term. Falling in love or involving in any close affair with opposite sex cannot be ruled out in that category under the background of Hindu conservative tradition.

The house cusp method being followed in KP system is Placidus one, the original concept is of Western astrology. There is difference from Hindu conventional system. There fore often one would find shifting of planets to adjacent houses ( houses are different from signs), in comparison with Sripathy system.

To give a clue, Ascendant and MC are treated as starting point of houses of 1st and 10th respectively in KP (placidus) where as these points are mid points of respective houses in Sripathi. Further there is slight variation in house span also as base for house division shifts from time factor to angular distance. Believe chart which I had enclosed with the last mail explains the point little bit.

Feel free if I am still not clear.

Rajashri.

-

doshiastro1978

Wednesday, March 19, 2003 6:27 AM

Rajashri Naik : Mr.Doshis Chart.

thank you rajashri,but there are few queries. "<<Hence rectifying native's time of birth as, 14-55-30>>". - i have rectified my birth time at many websites - astrologers and also checked with my parents. i have got a reply that my birth time is 2.51 pm only or it might be before that. "<<Moon and Mercury as sub and Sub-Sub lords of 7th house must have given the flirty nature to the native>>" - i sometimes feel that i wish i would have had flirty type of nature, atleast i wouldnt have been cheated in past. "<<Also find Venus placed in the 7th house>>" - are you sure friend - i have venus in libra in 8th house."<<6th house lord is Sun and is placed in the 8th house>>" - sun is in scorpio in 9th house. i have meena lagna - moon + jupiter in cancer in 5th - leo shani in 6th - virgo rahu in 7th - libra venus in 8th - scorpio sun + mars + mercury in 9th - pisces ketu in lagna. this is my perfect chart which i found by making through hindu panchang calendar.awaiting your reply for this. , Rajashri Naik <rajaloli> wrote:> Hi, Sorry earlier the message did not come thru. I would like to interprete the chart of Mr. Doshi from KP point of angle. Suffice on the statement that KP just donot rely on simple Yogas present. The final results lot depends on the Sub lords, of course of planets and most importantly of House cusps. If house cusp sublords don't forebode any best thing the yogas cannot get operate to the extent the potential exists. I have enclosed the chat in KP style, thanks to my friend. Now Rps are,> Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jup, Mon, Sat, Sat. Rps at the time of birth of Native were:> Moon, Moon, Sat, Mer, Jup, Sat, Ven. Considering that, the native's date and time of birth are quite accurate, the fine tuning is only required at arriving at exact Sub Lord of the Ascendant. In the list of present RPs Ven is not finding any place and where as Sun is Moon sub lord. Hence rectifying native's time of birth as, 14-55-30, one can get Sun as Sub lord and saturn as Sub- Sub lord of the ascendant. Moon who is lord of 5th house is also star lord and cusp lord of 7th house is in the star of Saturn(11th house lord) and sub of Mercury(7th house). Hence the native had love marriage. Moon and Mercury as sub and Sub-Sub lords of 7th house must have given the flirty nature to the native. Also find Venus placed in the 7th house. One of the astrologer opined that, native might have been opposed to love! But with Moon and Mercury predominance and Venus adding spice ti this that can be anything but fact! 6th house lord is Sun and is placed in the 8th house. Hence pain on account loans and debts. asendant sub lord is Sun. He is in the star and sub of Saturn who is also 12 th lord. The Sun is in the 8th house, hardship and loss are such intimately connected to the native for time being. Why saturn is not announcing the results of 11th house? Cause it is in the 6th house and accompaning the Rahu and both these planets are aspecting 12th house. saturn is in the star and sub of Venus(8th lord)and Rahu. There fore saturn cannot bestow much beneficial results. Staurn being 11th house lord and strongly connected to 12th house can cause much frustrations. Mercury-Rahu period cannot be good for financial aspect. Jupiter who is exalted is in the star of Saturn but in the self sub. Should improve the things positevely. Though there will be lot expenditures in this period, native can consolidate on his reputation and and income. Jupiter sub period also can give progeny after initial hardships. 10th sub lord Rahu sitting in the 6th house along with saturn, should make the native take up service else where leaving the family business. Best of luck, Rajashri.

Catch all the cricket action. Download

Score tracker