IndiaDivine.org

Chart_Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ash,

At last I could down load the work sheet gifted by Mr. Sanjay. The problem was with the my down load manager.

When I filled the details of the native in the work sheet, I got following points for various planets for the sixth house. (Birth details: 12th December1975, 05-05 Hrs, IST, 74E24, 14N25, 5.5 east of GMT )

Sun-14, Mon-12, Mar-11, Mer-20, Jup-09, Ven-06 and Sat-38 where as you had written as

Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa9 12 11 27 9 6 33

The difference may be coz of the confusion I am facing in filling up the data against the coloumns 'Master work sheet Template for 4/10 and aspects'.

For row no. 28(4a), 29(4b), 30 (4c) and 31 (4d) whether only planets which have posited 4th from the planets mentioned in the row 1, (ie, Sun, Mo...........) with having BAV points more than the points enjoyed by the reference planet in its natal position only need to be mentioned? I have followed the same principle. Whether I am wrong? Whether 4 rows for planets posited in the 10th is given for the cases where there would be more planets in the fourth place? Then what if there would be 5 or more planets in the 4th place? I have got real confusion!

Secondly I am also carrying confusion to row no's 52(14a), 54(14b), 56(14c), 58(14d). Whether here we have to mention the planets which happens to aspect the planets against the rows mentioned in the "28(4a), 29(4b), 30 (4c) and 31 (4d)" of the work sheet?

Herewith I have enclosed the filled work sheet. Please correct me where I have commited mistakes.

Chart Details:ASC & SUN in Scorpio, MERCURY in Sagittarius, JUP & MON in Pisces,KET in Aries, MARS in Gemini, SATURN in Cancer and RAHU & VEN in Libra.

Thanking you,

Rajashri.

-

ashsam73

Sunday, March 30, 2003 11:25 AM

Re: Chart_Help

Dear Rajashri,Why don't you use the Excel worksheet created by Sanjay from the file section. That will make life much more easier for you to get the points. Although this exercise is good for you when you use the word document.Here are the points for 6th house. I am getting Scorpio rising at 2 deg 55 with Navamsa rising of Cancer. I hope that you have used Krushna's Ayansma. Here are the points for 6th house.Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa9 12 11 27 9 6 33The native was running Ketu dasa since 23/01/2000.First antra is that of Ketu/Ketu. Here Ketu is in the sign of Mars and in the nakshatra of Sun. So here Ketu represents Mars and Sun.Mars has 11 points and Sun has 9 so you can see why the native might not have gotten a steady job. Next antra that ran was Ketu/Venus. Here Venus has lowest points of only 6. Again is not favourable for giving Job.Next antra that ran was Ketu/Sun. Again here Sun has only 9 points so its unable to give favourable results regarding 6th house.Next antra ran was that of Ketu/Moon. Moon here has 12 points so its neutral. In this period the native may have got job but its also samdharmi to 6th lord in navamsa so it may have reverted the same. This period was 2001/12 thru 2002/07. Here I would say that the native might have got some opportunity in the last 1/3rd part of Moon sub i.e. after May 20th 2002 but it would not give long term favourable result.Next antra ran was that of Ketu/Mars. Here Mars has 11 points and again is not favourable. This was till 2002/12.Now antra running is Ketu/Rahu. Rahu is in sign of Venus and nakshatra of Guru so it represents Venus and Guru. Here Venus has 6 points and Guru has 9 so again both are not strong enough to give favourable results of 6th house.Next antra running is that of Ketu/Guru so again Guru has 9 points only so it will not give favourable results for job. This is till 2004/12.Then the following 2 antras are that of LOD and LOE i.e. Shani and Mercury. Shani has 33 points and Mercury has 27 points. I would say that that would be a favourable period for the native. This period would start from 2004/12 onwards till 2006/01 encompassing Ketu/Shani and Ketu/Mercury.Shani has become very powerful in the natives chart as it has 2 bindus and Venus is in 4th from it with 7 bindus so it gets points of Venus and becomes samdharmi to it. It is natural Samdhamri to venus but here it also becomes functional samdharmi.Total points that are computed is based on SAV or derived from SAV. The native has 32 points in 6th house which means that the native will have good status in job. You look at 10 house for authority. IF you study keenly you will see that 10th house is House C for 6th house. House B and C are in trines. House C is the result of House B. So you can check authority from 10th house and Getting a job from 6th house. House D and E are 3rd and 11th for 6th. You can understand those as Interview (3rd) creates opportinity for job (6th) and the result of which is better income (11th house). The result of job is House C i.e. 10th house which denotes authority. House A is the karak which governs the overall health of 6th house i.e. 1st house. For scorpio ascendent Mars plays a significant role as it governs House B and also House A.I hope that helps.It was a good attempt. Practice with some more charts and things will start to fall in place.Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash

Catch all the cricket action. Download

Score tracker

Guest guest

Dear Rajashri,

The problem is not in 4:10 aspect. You just forgot to fill up the

Aspects part of the worksheet (section below 4:10) on worksheet named

basic.

That should clear the problem.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, Rajashri Naik

<rajaloli> wrote:

> Hi Ash, At last I could down load the work sheet gifted by Mr.

Sanjay. The problem was with the my down load manager. When I filled

the details of the native in the work sheet, I got following points

for various planets for the sixth house. (Birth details: 12th

December1975, 05-05 Hrs, IST, 74E24, 14N25, 5.5 east of GMT )Sun-14,

Mon-12, Mar-11, Mer-20, Jup-09, Ven-06 and Sat-38 where as you had

written asSu Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa

> 9 12 11 27 9 6 33 The difference may

be coz of the confusion I am facing in filling up the data against

the coloumns 'Master work sheet Template for 4/10 and aspects'.

>

Guest guest

Dear Rajashri,

This may help you in filling the Aspects part of the worksheet.

Look at Columns G85 thru N92 on Worksheet called Basic.

Thats the part you just copy or fill in Columns E52 thru K58.

Hope that helps regarding Aspects.

Now for your query regarding 5 planets in 4:10 relation i.e. 5

planets in 4th place from a planet and ALL of them having Greater

than 4 bindus AND Planet in 10th having less than 3 bindus is quite

rare and it does not come up that often. If it does then we can

resort to good old paper and pen and do the compuation by hand as we

have all the guide lines in the lessons.

Thanking you,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73@h...> wrote:

> Dear Rajashri,

> The problem is not in 4:10 aspect. You just forgot to fill up the

> Aspects part of the worksheet (section below 4:10) on worksheet

named

> basic.

> That should clear the problem.

> Cheers !!!