IndiaDivine.org

Marriage and Married life.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krushna, Ash, Margarita and friends,

I am really sorry, could not find out her exact marriage date. I will let you know soon as I got to know. Perhaps in the early 1978/later part of 1977.

Her spouse died in an air crash.

You are right, the marriage might have been love turned one. How ever there would have no room for long affair. Rather the husband of the lady wanted it. One more thing what we should see in the chart is indications for exposure of the native for public life immediately after marriage. The other thing being very early widow hood. This as Ash has pointed out already, might be due to afflicted Jupiter. The Jupiter I believe, is significator for husband and there by Mangalya in Indian tradition.

In the chart, 7th house has got more points than 1st house. The Spouse was very dominant and aggressive.

As you made out, her 6th house and its lord is very strong. She is known for her passion for pets and all animals! How one can find out about her extra liking for environment?

Well, though the Mars is strong and Venus is more than 43° away from the Sun, the lady never made news about her any licentious behaviour. She is portraying very majestic and decent character as far as common man could perceive. Whether this is contradictory to planetary combination? Jupiter is aspecting Mars in Rasi and Venus in Navamsha. That should have fetch respectability for lady's character. More importantly, in trimsamsa, Ascendant and Moon are located in Pisces, the Venus is in Gemini and aspected by Jupiter. Whether placement in trimsamsa are more decisive than Rasi combination in assessing individual attitudes?

Please illuminate more,

Thanking,

Rajashri.

**{The following is birth details of a lady who is well known person in Indian contemporary politics. August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs, East}**

Dear Rajashri,Some points here.1) Venus to sun distance is > 43 deg and such venus being aspected by shani enhances such effects and shani apecting sun in rasi.2) Mars has become stronger due to spoilt venus. Mars is the barometer of sexuality in female.3) strongest significator is with rahu in 5th house. This is a chart of love marriage.4) 6th lord Guru is in Karak sthan and associated with karak lord theby afflicting it. Moon and Mars are in sign of Guru. Guru is samdharmi to mercury in navamsa. and is aspecting Venus in Navamsa.5) LOD and LOE are Venus which is spoilt and Mercury whos is Samdharni to Guru in navamsa so again afflicted.6) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru (6th lord) so it has some influence of Guru.7) Guru in this chart has become very strong for all houses and for Cancer lagna its a dire malefic. So here is a case of a strong 6th lord for all houses. Krushnaji, can you comment on such chart that have such a powerful 6th lord for all houses.8) For checking death of husband we check 2nd house as B. Mahadasha running should 3rd lord i.e. 3rd from 7th or its samdharni and anta should be planet giving highest points for 2nd house i.e. 8th from 7th house or LOD or LOE or planets in D or E with high points. Here Venus is LOD and it has highest points i.e. 23 for 2nd house so it fits perfectly. Mahadasha lord was Venus. 3rd lord from 7th house is Guru. Guru is aspecting 6th house i.e House C so itself cant give results its samdharmi will come foward. I do not have a clear answer of why Venus's mahadasha gave the result the antar dashsa fits the laws.Was this a natural death ? Rajashri, I am curious about her marriage date. Such marriages can happen during 6th lord and generally break during LOD or LOE.Now Gurus antra is from 1975/09/03 thru 1976/08/09 and followed by that is antra of Shani who is natural samdharni to venus who is LOD and is strongest significator i.e 1976/08/08 thru 1977/09/18 even after that mercury i.e. 1977/09/18 thru 1978/09/15 being LOE is again eager to give marriage so all 3 periods are good.Can you confirm the marriage date ? I think it should be in Gurus antra as its 6th lord and its powerful for 7th house matters and its in Karak sthan.. and its not aspecting ABC for 7th house matters.Lets check other planets more in detail1) Sun : Its Karak lord i.e NK and its spoilt due to being with Guru in Rasi.2) 2nd house i.e. Karak sthan is again afflicted by Guru being posited there.3) Moon : Is in other sign of 6th lord and is in sign of guru in navamsa thereby becoming samdharmi to 6th lord4) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru again 6th lord. Mars is also in other sign of 6th lord in Rasi.5) Mercury : Guru is in sign of Mercury in Navamsa so again Guru becomes samdharmi to 6th lord. Here Mercury is not samdharmi to 6th lord but still there is relation to it. So there is indirect link.6) Jupiter : Is 6th lord and is afflicting NK venus by aspecting it in Navamsa and is afflicting Karak lord Sun and is posted in Karak sthan i.e. 2nd house. Its also afflicting LOD and LOE.7) Venus : LOE is spoilt due to distance from Sun. Venus is aspected by Shani and Venus is strong SD to Mars by giving it points and making Mars strong. 8) Shani : Is strongest significator and is posted with Rahu in 5th hosue there by will cause a love marriage. Shani is 4th from Guru and Sun. So if you notice carefully all planets have relation to 6th lord directly or indirectly. Denyal of marriage laws do not fit so it gave marriage but it was reverted. Association with 6th lords give temporary arrangements and can revert.Part I am not 100% sure is why such a saturn did not cause full delay ? I have seen in the archives that Krushnaji had predicted a similar case where there was full delay and he predicted a marriage in 6th lords antra as he could see that marriage not lasting...... ******************************************************************Maybe Krushnaji can clarifiy on this point and chart in general.Krushnaji can you clarify what 6th lord with such high points for all houses say in general for a chart.Why did Shani not cause full delay ? Is it because of Gahdharva marriage ?Rajashri, can you confirm the marriage date.*****************************************************************Interesting chart to see that just high points means eager to give results but what kind is another story. Thanking you,Cheers !!!AshLets leave , "Rajashri Naik" <rajaloli@h...> wrote:> Dear Ash,> > The following is birth details of a lady who is well known person in Indian contemporary politics.> > August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs, East.>

Guest guest

Dear Krushnaji, Margarita, Rajashri and list members,

Rajashri when you mentioned about animal activist it then stuck me

that this might be the chart of Maneka Gandhi.

Here marriage took place EXACTLY AS MARGARITA HAD PREDICTED BASED ON

WHAT KRUSHNAJI HAD ADVISED AND INDICATED IN AN OLD EMAIL. Which is

in Ketu/Rahu period i.e. 23rd September 1974.

Here is a link that confirms this.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020210/spectrum/book5.htm

Perfect analysis Margarita congratz!!!

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " Rajashri Naik "

<rajaloli@h...> wrote:

> Dear Krushna, Ash, Margarita and friends,

>

> I am really sorry, could not find out her exact marriage date. I

will let you know soon as I got to know. Perhaps in the early

1978/later part of 1977.

>

> Her spouse died in an air crash.

>

> You are right, the marriage might have been love turned one. How

ever there would have no room for long affair. Rather the husband of

the lady wanted it. One more thing what we should see in the chart

is indications for exposure of the native for public life

immediately after marriage. The other thing being very early widow

hood. This as Ash has pointed out already, might be due to

afflicted Jupiter. The Jupiter I believe, is significator for

husband and there by Mangalya in Indian tradition.

>

> In the chart, 7th house has got more points than 1st house. The

Spouse was very dominant and aggressive.

>

> As you made out, her 6th house and its lord is very strong. She is

known for her passion for pets and all animals! How one can find out

about her extra liking for environment?

>

> Well, though the Mars is strong and Venus is more than 43° away

from the Sun, the lady never made news about her any licentious

behaviour. She is portraying very majestic and decent character as

far as common man could perceive. Whether this is contradictory to

planetary combination? Jupiter is aspecting Mars in Rasi and Venus

in Navamsha. That should have fetch respectability for lady's

character. More importantly, in trimsamsa, Ascendant and Moon are

located in Pisces, the Venus is in Gemini and aspected by Jupiter.

Whether placement in trimsamsa are more decisive than Rasi

combination in assessing individual attitudes?

>

> Please illuminate more,

>

> Thanking,

>

> Rajashri.

>

> **{The following is birth details of a lady who is well known

person

> in Indian contemporary politics.

> August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs, East}

>

>

>

> Dear Rajashri,

>

> Some points here.

>

> 1) Venus to sun distance is > 43 deg and such venus being aspected

> by shani enhances such effects and shani apecting sun in rasi.

>

> 2) Mars has become stronger due to spoilt venus. Mars is the

> barometer of sexuality in female.

>

> 3) strongest significator is with rahu in 5th house. This is a

> chart of love marriage.

>

> 4) 6th lord Guru is in Karak sthan and associated with karak lord

> theby afflicting it. Moon and Mars are in sign of Guru. Guru is

> samdharmi to mercury in navamsa. and is aspecting Venus in Navamsa.

>

> 5) LOD and LOE are Venus which is spoilt and Mercury whos is

> Samdharni to Guru in navamsa so again afflicted.

>

> 6) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru (6th lord) so it has some

influence

> of Guru.

>

> 7) Guru in this chart has become very strong for all houses and

for

> Cancer lagna its a dire malefic. So here is a case of a strong

6th

> lord for all houses. Krushnaji, can you comment on such chart

that

> have such a powerful 6th lord for all houses.

>

> 8) For checking death of husband we check 2nd house as B.

Mahadasha

> running should 3rd lord i.e. 3rd from 7th or its samdharni and

anta

> should be planet giving highest points for 2nd house i.e. 8th from

> 7th house or LOD or LOE or planets in D or E with high points.

Here

> Venus is LOD and it has highest points i.e. 23 for 2nd house so it

> fits perfectly. Mahadasha lord was Venus.

> 3rd lord from 7th house is Guru. Guru is aspecting 6th house i.e

> House C so itself cant give results its samdharmi will come

foward.

> I do not have a clear answer of why Venus's mahadasha gave the

> result the antar dashsa fits the laws.

> Was this a natural death ?

>

> Rajashri, I am curious about her marriage date. Such marriages

can

> happen during 6th lord and generally break during LOD or LOE.

>

> Now Gurus antra is from 1975/09/03 thru 1976/08/09 and followed by

> that is antra of Shani who is natural samdharni to venus who is

LOD

> and is strongest significator i.e 1976/08/08 thru 1977/09/18 even

> after that mercury i.e. 1977/09/18 thru 1978/09/15 being LOE is

> again eager to give marriage so all 3 periods are good.

>

> Can you confirm the marriage date ? I think it should be in Gurus

> antra as its 6th lord and its powerful for 7th house matters and

its

> in Karak sthan.. and its not aspecting ABC for 7th house matters.

>

>

> Lets check other planets more in detail

>

> 1) Sun : Its Karak lord i.e NK and its spoilt due to being with

Guru

> in Rasi.

> 2) 2nd house i.e. Karak sthan is again afflicted by Guru being

> posited there.

> 3) Moon : Is in other sign of 6th lord and is in sign of guru in

> navamsa thereby becoming samdharmi to 6th lord

> 4) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru again 6th lord. Mars is also in

> other sign of 6th lord in Rasi.

> 5) Mercury : Guru is in sign of Mercury in Navamsa so again Guru

> becomes samdharmi to 6th lord. Here Mercury is not samdharmi to

6th

> lord but still there is relation to it. So there is indirect link.

> 6) Jupiter : Is 6th lord and is afflicting NK venus by aspecting

it

> in Navamsa and is afflicting Karak lord Sun and is posted in Karak

> sthan i.e. 2nd house. Its also afflicting LOD and LOE.

> 7) Venus : LOE is spoilt due to distance from Sun. Venus is

> aspected by Shani and Venus is strong SD to Mars by giving it

> and making Mars strong.

> 8) Shani : Is strongest significator and is posted with Rahu in

5th

> hosue there by will cause a love marriage. Shani is 4th from Guru

> and Sun.

>

> So if you notice carefully all planets have relation to 6th lord

> directly or indirectly. Denyal of marriage laws do not fit so it

> gave marriage but it was reverted. Association with 6th lords

give

> temporary arrangements and can revert.

>

> Part I am not 100% sure is why such a saturn did not cause full

> delay ? I have seen in the archives that Krushnaji had predicted

a

> similar case where there was full delay and he predicted a

marriage

> in 6th lords antra as he could see that marriage not lasting......

>

> ******************************************************************

> Maybe Krushnaji can clarifiy on this point and chart in general.

> Krushnaji can you clarify what 6th lord with such high points for

> all houses say in general for a chart.

> Why did Shani not cause full delay ? Is it because of Gahdharva

> marriage ?

>

> Rajashri, can you confirm the marriage date.

> *****************************************************************

> Interesting chart to see that just high points means eager to give

> results but what kind is another story.

>

> Thanking you,

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> Lets leave

>

> , " Rajashri Naik "

> <rajaloli@h...> wrote:

> > Dear Ash,

> >

> > The following is birth details of a lady who is well known

person

> in Indian contemporary politics.

> >

> > August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs,

East.

> >

Guest guest

Hello Ash,

Sorry to interrupt in your analysis, but could you do me a favour? i.e., if you have time enough can you have a detailed look at my D-1, D-9 &

D-30 charts and tell me about my married life that if i get married will it last or will it be an happy affair, because i see strong afflictions to venus causing delay in marriage ,

DATE OF BIRTH = 04,September,1978.

TIME = 10:45 A.M. TIME ZONE= 05:00 hours

PLACE = Kharian( nearest city RAWALPINDI) , PAKISTAN, 073E52,32N49.

most thankfully, fatima.

ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Krushnaji, Margarita, Rajashri and list members,Rajashri when you mentioned about animal activist it then stuck me that this might be the chart of Maneka Gandhi.Here marriage took place EXACTLY AS MARGARITA HAD PREDICTED BASED ON WHAT KRUSHNAJI HAD ADVISED AND INDICATED IN AN OLD EMAIL. Which is in Ketu/Rahu period i.e. 23rd September 1974. Here is a link that confirms this.http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020210/spectrum/book5.htmPerfect analysis Margarita congratz!!!Cheers !!!Ash , "Rajashri Naik" <rajaloli@h...> wrote:> Dear Krushna, Ash, Margarita and friends,> > I am really sorry, could not find out her exact marriage date. I will let you know soon as I got to know. Perhaps in the early 1978/later part of 1977.> > Her spouse died in an air crash.> > You are right, the marriage might have been love turned one. How ever there would have no room for long affair. Rather the husband of the lady wanted it. One more thing what we should see in the chart is indications for exposure of the native for public life immediately after marriage. The other thing being very early widow hood. This as Ash has pointed out already, might be due to afflicted Jupiter. The Jupiter I believe, is significator for husband and there by Mangalya in Indian tradition.> > In the chart, 7th house has got more points than 1st house. The Spouse was very dominant and aggressive.> > As you made out, her 6th house and its lord is very strong. She is known for her passion for pets and all animals! How one can find out about her extra liking for environment?> > Well, though the Mars is strong and Venus is more than 43° away from the Sun, the lady never made news about her any licentious behaviour. She is portraying very majestic and decent character as far as common man could perceive. Whether this is contradictory to planetary combination? Jupiter is aspecting Mars in Rasi and Venus in Navamsha. That should have fetch respectability for lady's character. More importantly, in trimsamsa, Ascendant and Moon are located in Pisces, the Venus is in Gemini and aspected by Jupiter. Whether placement in trimsamsa are more decisive than Rasi combination in assessing individual attitudes? > > Please illuminate more,> > Thanking,> > Rajashri.> > **{The following is birth details of a lady who is well known person > in Indian contemporary politics.> August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs, East}**> > > > Dear Rajashri,> > Some points here.> > 1) Venus to sun distance is > 43 deg and such venus being aspected > by shani enhances such effects and shani apecting sun in rasi.> > 2) Mars has become stronger due to spoilt venus. Mars is the > barometer of sexuality in female.> > 3) strongest significator is with rahu in 5th house. This is a > chart of love marriage.> > 4) 6th lord Guru is in Karak sthan and associated with karak lord > theby afflicting it. Moon and Mars are in sign of Guru. Guru is > samdharmi to mercury in navamsa. and is aspecting Venus in Navamsa.> > 5) LOD and LOE are Venus which is spoilt and Mercury whos is > Samdharni to Guru in navamsa so again afflicted.> > 6) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru (6th lord) so it has some influence > of Guru.> > 7) Guru in this chart has become very strong for all houses and for > Cancer lagna its a dire malefic. So here is a case of a strong 6th > lord for all houses. Krushnaji, can you comment on such chart that > have such a powerful 6th lord for all houses.> > 8) For checking death of husband we check 2nd house as B. Mahadasha > running should 3rd lord i.e. 3rd from 7th or its samdharni and anta > should be planet giving highest points for 2nd house i.e. 8th from > 7th house or LOD or LOE or planets in D or E with high points. Here > Venus is LOD and it has highest points i.e. 23 for 2nd house so it > fits perfectly. Mahadasha lord was Venus. > 3rd lord from 7th house is Guru. Guru is aspecting 6th house i.e > House C so itself cant give results its samdharmi will come foward. > I do not have a clear answer of why Venus's mahadasha gave the > result the antar dashsa fits the laws.> Was this a natural death ? > > Rajashri, I am curious about her marriage date. Such marriages can > happen during 6th lord and generally break during LOD or LOE.> > Now Gurus antra is from 1975/09/03 thru 1976/08/09 and followed by > that is antra of Shani who is natural samdharni to venus who is LOD > and is strongest significator i.e 1976/08/08 thru 1977/09/18 even > after that mercury i.e. 1977/09/18 thru 1978/09/15 being LOE is > again eager to give marriage so all 3 periods are good.> > Can you confirm the marriage date ? I think it should be in Gurus > antra as its 6th lord and its powerful for 7th house matters and its > in Karak sthan.. and its not aspecting ABC for 7th house matters.> > > Lets check other planets more in detail> > 1) Sun : Its Karak lord i.e NK and its spoilt due to being with Guru > in Rasi.> 2) 2nd house i.e. Karak sthan is again afflicted by Guru being > posited there.> 3) Moon : Is in other sign of 6th lord and is in sign of guru in > navamsa thereby becoming samdharmi to 6th lord> 4) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru again 6th lord. Mars is also in > other sign of 6th lord in Rasi.> 5) Mercury : Guru is in sign of Mercury in Navamsa so again Guru > becomes samdharmi to 6th lord. Here Mercury is not samdharmi to 6th > lord but still there is relation to it. So there is indirect link.> 6) Jupiter : Is 6th lord and is afflicting NK venus by aspecting it > in Navamsa and is afflicting Karak lord Sun and is posted in Karak > sthan i.e. 2nd house. Its also afflicting LOD and LOE.> 7) Venus : LOE is spoilt due to distance from Sun. Venus is > aspected by Shani and Venus is strong SD to Mars by giving it points > and making Mars strong. > 8) Shani : Is strongest significator and is posted with Rahu in 5th > hosue there by will cause a love marriage. Shani is 4th from Guru > and Sun. > > So if you notice carefully all planets have relation to 6th lord > directly or indirectly. Denyal of marriage laws do not fit so it > gave marriage but it was reverted. Association with 6th lords give > temporary arrangements and can revert.> > Part I am not 100% sure is why such a saturn did not cause full > delay ? I have seen in the archives that Krushnaji had predicted a > similar case where there was full delay and he predicted a marriage > in 6th lords antra as he could see that marriage not lasting...... > > ******************************************************************> Maybe Krushnaji can clarifiy on this point and chart in general.> Krushnaji can you clarify what 6th lord with such high points for > all houses say in general for a chart.> Why did Shani not cause full delay ? Is it because of Gahdharva > marriage ?> > Rajashri, can you confirm the marriage date.> *****************************************************************> Interesting chart to see that just high points means eager to give > results but what kind is another story. > > Thanking you,> Cheers !!!> Ash> > Lets leave > > , "Rajashri Naik" > <rajaloli@h...> wrote:> > Dear Ash,> > > > The following is birth details of a lady who is well known person > in Indian contemporary politics.> > > > August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs, East.> >

Guest guest

Dear Fatima,

Please create your worksheet and make an attempt using Ashtakavarga

sytem of prediction. I shall guide you.

Give a go at it...

This is a very simple and straight forward system and makes

predictions much simpler.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, fatima hussain

<shanzalizayjinnah> wrote:

> Hello Ash, Sorry to interrupt in your analysis, but could you do

me a favour? i.e., if you have time enough can you have a detailed

look at my D-1, D-9 & D-30 charts and tell me about my married life

that if i get married will it last or will it be an happy affair,

because i see strong afflictions to venus causing delay in

marriage , DATE OF BIRTH = 04,September,1978.TIME =

10:45 A.M. TIME ZONE= 05:00 hoursPLACE = Kharian( nearest city

RAWALPINDI) , PAKISTAN, 073E52,32N49. most thankfully,

fatima.

>

> ashsam73 <ashsam73@h...> wrote:Dear Krushnaji, Margarita, Rajashri

and list members,

>

> Rajashri when you mentioned about animal activist it then stuck me

> that this might be the chart of Maneka Gandhi.

>

> Here marriage took place EXACTLY AS MARGARITA HAD PREDICTED BASED

ON

> WHAT KRUSHNAJI HAD ADVISED AND INDICATED IN AN OLD EMAIL. Which is

> in Ketu/Rahu period i.e. 23rd September 1974.

>

> Here is a link that confirms this.

>

> http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020210/spectrum/book5.htm

>

> Perfect analysis Margarita congratz!!!

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , " Rajashri Naik "

> <rajaloli@h...> wrote:

> > Dear Krushna, Ash, Margarita and friends,

> >

> > I am really sorry, could not find out her exact marriage date. I

> will let you know soon as I got to know. Perhaps in the early

> 1978/later part of 1977.

> >

> > Her spouse died in an air crash.

> >

> > You are right, the marriage might have been love turned one.

How

> ever there would have no room for long affair. Rather the husband

of

> the lady wanted it. One more thing what we should see in the chart

> is indications for exposure of the native for public life

> immediately after marriage. The other thing being very early widow

> hood. This as Ash has pointed out already, might be due to

> afflicted Jupiter. The Jupiter I believe, is significator for

> husband and there by Mangalya in Indian tradition.

> >

> > In the chart, 7th house has got more points than 1st house. The

> Spouse was very dominant and aggressive.

> >

> > As you made out, her 6th house and its lord is very strong. She

is

> known for her passion for pets and all animals! How one can find

out

> about her extra liking for environment?

> >

> > Well, though the Mars is strong and Venus is more than 43° away

> from the Sun, the lady never made news about her any licentious

> behaviour. She is portraying very majestic and decent character as

> far as common man could perceive. Whether this is contradictory to

> planetary combination? Jupiter is aspecting Mars in Rasi and Venus

> in Navamsha. That should have fetch respectability for lady's

> character. More importantly, in trimsamsa, Ascendant and Moon are

> located in Pisces, the Venus is in Gemini and aspected by Jupiter.

> Whether placement in trimsamsa are more decisive than Rasi

> combination in assessing individual attitudes?

> >

> > Please illuminate more,

> >

> > Thanking,

> >

> > Rajashri.

> >

> > **{The following is birth details of a lady who is well known

> person

> > in Indian contemporary politics.

> > August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs,

East}

> **

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Rajashri,

> >

> > Some points here.

> >

> > 1) Venus to sun distance is > 43 deg and such venus being

aspected

> > by shani enhances such effects and shani apecting sun in rasi.

> >

> > 2) Mars has become stronger due to spoilt venus. Mars is the

> > barometer of sexuality in female.

> >

> > 3) strongest significator is with rahu in 5th house. This is a

> > chart of love marriage.

> >

> > 4) 6th lord Guru is in Karak sthan and associated with karak

lord

> > theby afflicting it. Moon and Mars are in sign of Guru. Guru

is

> > samdharmi to mercury in navamsa. and is aspecting Venus in

Navamsa.

> >

> > 5) LOD and LOE are Venus which is spoilt and Mercury whos is

> > Samdharni to Guru in navamsa so again afflicted.

> >

> > 6) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru (6th lord) so it has some

> influence

> > of Guru.

> >

> > 7) Guru in this chart has become very strong for all houses and

> for

> > Cancer lagna its a dire malefic. So here is a case of a strong

> 6th

> > lord for all houses. Krushnaji, can you comment on such chart

> that

> > have such a powerful 6th lord for all houses.

> >

> > 8) For checking death of husband we check 2nd house as B.

> Mahadasha

> > running should 3rd lord i.e. 3rd from 7th or its samdharni and

> anta

> > should be planet giving highest points for 2nd house i.e. 8th

from

> > 7th house or LOD or LOE or planets in D or E with high points.

> Here

> > Venus is LOD and it has highest points i.e. 23 for 2nd house so

it

> > fits perfectly. Mahadasha lord was Venus.

> > 3rd lord from 7th house is Guru. Guru is aspecting 6th house

i.e

> > House C so itself cant give results its samdharmi will come

> foward.

> > I do not have a clear answer of why Venus's mahadasha gave the

> > result the antar dashsa fits the laws.

> > Was this a natural death ?

> >

> > Rajashri, I am curious about her marriage date. Such marriages

> can

> > happen during 6th lord and generally break during LOD or LOE.

> >

> > Now Gurus antra is from 1975/09/03 thru 1976/08/09 and followed

by

> > that is antra of Shani who is natural samdharni to venus who is

> LOD

> > and is strongest significator i.e 1976/08/08 thru 1977/09/18

even

> > after that mercury i.e. 1977/09/18 thru 1978/09/15 being LOE is

> > again eager to give marriage so all 3 periods are good.

> >

> > Can you confirm the marriage date ? I think it should be in

Gurus

> > antra as its 6th lord and its powerful for 7th house matters and

> its

> > in Karak sthan.. and its not aspecting ABC for 7th house matters.

> >

> >

> > Lets check other planets more in detail

> >

> > 1) Sun : Its Karak lord i.e NK and its spoilt due to being with

> Guru

> > in Rasi.

> > 2) 2nd house i.e. Karak sthan is again afflicted by Guru being

> > posited there.

> > 3) Moon : Is in other sign of 6th lord and is in sign of guru in

> > navamsa thereby becoming samdharmi to 6th lord

> > 4) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru again 6th lord. Mars is also in

> > other sign of 6th lord in Rasi.

> > 5) Mercury : Guru is in sign of Mercury in Navamsa so again Guru

> > becomes samdharmi to 6th lord. Here Mercury is not samdharmi to

> 6th

> > lord but still there is relation to it. So there is indirect

link.

> > 6) Jupiter : Is 6th lord and is afflicting NK venus by aspecting

> it

> > in Navamsa and is afflicting Karak lord Sun and is posted in

Karak

> > sthan i.e. 2nd house. Its also afflicting LOD and LOE.

> > 7) Venus : LOE is spoilt due to distance from Sun. Venus is

> > aspected by Shani and Venus is strong SD to Mars by giving it

> points

> > and making Mars strong.

> > 8) Shani : Is strongest significator and is posted with Rahu in

> 5th

> > hosue there by will cause a love marriage. Shani is 4th from

Guru

> > and Sun.

> >

> > So if you notice carefully all planets have relation to 6th lord

> > directly or indirectly. Denyal of marriage laws do not fit so

it

> > gave marriage but it was reverted. Association with 6th lords

> give

> > temporary arrangements and can revert.

> >

> > Part I am not 100% sure is why such a saturn did not cause full

> > delay ? I have seen in the archives that Krushnaji had

predicted

> a

> > similar case where there was full delay and he predicted a

> marriage

> > in 6th lords antra as he could see that marriage not

lasting......

> >

> >

> > Maybe Krushnaji can clarifiy on this point and chart in general.

> > Krushnaji can you clarify what 6th lord with such high points

for

> > all houses say in general for a chart.

> > Why did Shani not cause full delay ? Is it because of Gahdharva

> > marriage ?

> >

> > Rajashri, can you confirm the marriage date.

> > *****************************************************************

> > Interesting chart to see that just high points means eager to

give

> > results but what kind is another story.

> >

> > Thanking you,

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > Lets leave

> >

> > , " Rajashri Naik "

> > <rajaloli@h...> wrote:

> > > Dear Ash,

> > >

> > > The following is birth details of a lady who is well known

> person

> > in Indian contemporary politics.

> > >

> > > August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs,

> East.

> > >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks Ash,

could you guide me as to how i have to look up the points, e.g., do i have to see the points the various houses of my D-1 get in D-9 & D-30 ; or do i have to see the points the houses of D-9 & D-30 & D-1 on separate basis?

with best regards & most thankfully ,fatimaashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Fatima,Please create your worksheet and make an attempt using Ashtakavarga sytem of prediction. I shall guide you.Give a go at it...This is a very simple and straight forward system and makes predictions much simpler.Cheers !!!Ash , fatima hussain <shanzalizayjinnah> wrote:> Hello Ash, Sorry to interrupt in your analysis, but could you do me a favour? i.e., if you have time enough can you have a detailed look at my D-1, D-9 & D-30 charts and tell me about my married life that if i get married will it last or will it be an happy affair, because i see strong afflictions to venus causing delay in marriage , DATE OF BIRTH = 04,September,1978.TIME = 10:45 A.M. TIME ZONE= 05:00 hoursPLACE = Kharian( nearest city RAWALPINDI) , PAKISTAN, 073E52,32N49. most thankfully, fatima.> > ashsam73 <ashsam73@h...> wrote:Dear Krushnaji, Margarita, Rajashri and list members,> > Rajashri when you mentioned about animal activist it then stuck me > that this might be the chart of Maneka Gandhi.> > Here marriage took place EXACTLY AS MARGARITA HAD PREDICTED BASED ON > WHAT KRUSHNAJI HAD ADVISED AND INDICATED IN AN OLD EMAIL. Which is > in Ketu/Rahu period i.e. 23rd September 1974. > > Here is a link that confirms this.> > http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020210/spectrum/book5.htm> > Perfect analysis Margarita congratz!!!> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , "Rajashri Naik" > <rajaloli@h...> wrote:> > Dear Krushna, Ash, Margarita and friends,> > > > I am really sorry, could not find out her exact marriage date. I > will let you know soon as I got to know. Perhaps in the early > 1978/later part of 1977.> > > > Her spouse died in an air crash.> > > > You are right, the marriage might have been love turned one. How > ever there would have no room for long affair. Rather the husband of > the lady wanted it. One more thing what we should see in the chart > is indications for exposure of the native for public life > immediately after marriage. The other thing being very early widow > hood. This as Ash has pointed out already, might be due to > afflicted Jupiter. The Jupiter I believe, is significator for > husband and there by Mangalya in Indian tradition.> > > > In the chart, 7th house has got more points than 1st house. The > Spouse was very dominant and aggressive.> > > > As you made out, her 6th house and its lord is very strong. She is > known for her passion for pets and all animals! How one can find out > about her extra liking for environment?> > > > Well, though the Mars is strong and Venus is more than 43° away > from the Sun, the lady never made news about her any licentious > behaviour. She is portraying very majestic and decent character as > far as common man could perceive. Whether this is contradictory to > planetary combination? Jupiter is aspecting Mars in Rasi and Venus > in Navamsha. That should have fetch respectability for lady's > character. More importantly, in trimsamsa, Ascendant and Moon are > located in Pisces, the Venus is in Gemini and aspected by Jupiter. > Whether placement in trimsamsa are more decisive than Rasi > combination in assessing individual attitudes? > > > > Please illuminate more,> > > > Thanking,> > > > Rajashri.> > > > **{The following is birth details of a lady who is well known > person > > in Indian contemporary politics.> > August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs, East}> **> > > > > > > > Dear Rajashri,> > > > Some points here.> > > > 1) Venus to sun distance is > 43 deg and such venus being aspected > > by shani enhances such effects and shani apecting sun in rasi.> > > > 2) Mars has become stronger due to spoilt venus. Mars is the > > barometer of sexuality in female.> > > > 3) strongest significator is with rahu in 5th house. This is a > > chart of love marriage.> > > > 4) 6th lord Guru is in Karak sthan and associated with karak lord > > theby afflicting it. Moon and Mars are in sign of Guru. Guru is > > samdharmi to mercury in navamsa. and is aspecting Venus in Navamsa.> > > > 5) LOD and LOE are Venus which is spoilt and Mercury whos is > > Samdharni to Guru in navamsa so again afflicted.> > > > 6) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru (6th lord) so it has some > influence > > of Guru.> > > > 7) Guru in this chart has become very strong for all houses and > for > > Cancer lagna its a dire malefic. So here is a case of a strong > 6th > > lord for all houses. Krushnaji, can you comment on such chart > that > > have such a powerful 6th lord for all houses.> > > > 8) For checking death of husband we check 2nd house as B. > Mahadasha > > running should 3rd lord i.e. 3rd from 7th or its samdharni and > anta > > should be planet giving highest points for 2nd house i.e. 8th from > > 7th house or LOD or LOE or planets in D or E with high points. > Here > > Venus is LOD and it has highest points i.e. 23 for 2nd house so it > > fits perfectly. Mahadasha lord was Venus. > > 3rd lord from 7th house is Guru. Guru is aspecting 6th house i.e > > House C so itself cant give results its samdharmi will come > foward. > > I do not have a clear answer of why Venus's mahadasha gave the > > result the antar dashsa fits the laws.> > Was this a natural death ? > > > > Rajashri, I am curious about her marriage date. Such marriages > can > > happen during 6th lord and generally break during LOD or LOE.> > > > Now Gurus antra is from 1975/09/03 thru 1976/08/09 and followed by > > that is antra of Shani who is natural samdharni to venus who is > LOD > > and is strongest significator i.e 1976/08/08 thru 1977/09/18 even > > after that mercury i.e. 1977/09/18 thru 1978/09/15 being LOE is > > again eager to give marriage so all 3 periods are good.> > > > Can you confirm the marriage date ? I think it should be in Gurus > > antra as its 6th lord and its powerful for 7th house matters and > its > > in Karak sthan.. and its not aspecting ABC for 7th house matters.> > > > > > Lets check other planets more in detail> > > > 1) Sun : Its Karak lord i.e NK and its spoilt due to being with > Guru > > in Rasi.> > 2) 2nd house i.e. Karak sthan is again afflicted by Guru being > > posited there.> > 3) Moon : Is in other sign of 6th lord and is in sign of guru in > > navamsa thereby becoming samdharmi to 6th lord> > 4) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru again 6th lord. Mars is also in > > other sign of 6th lord in Rasi.> > 5) Mercury : Guru is in sign of Mercury in Navamsa so again Guru > > becomes samdharmi to 6th lord. Here Mercury is not samdharmi to > 6th > > lord but still there is relation to it. So there is indirect link.> > 6) Jupiter : Is 6th lord and is afflicting NK venus by aspecting > it > > in Navamsa and is afflicting Karak lord Sun and is posted in Karak > > sthan i.e. 2nd house. Its also afflicting LOD and LOE.> > 7) Venus : LOE is spoilt due to distance from Sun. Venus is > > aspected by Shani and Venus is strong SD to Mars by giving it > points > > and making Mars strong. > > 8) Shani : Is strongest significator and is posted with Rahu in > 5th > > hosue there by will cause a love marriage. Shani is 4th from Guru > > and Sun. > > > > So if you notice carefully all planets have relation to 6th lord > > directly or indirectly. Denyal of marriage laws do not fit so it > > gave marriage but it was reverted. Association with 6th lords > give > > temporary arrangements and can revert.> > > > Part I am not 100% sure is why such a saturn did not cause full > > delay ? I have seen in the archives that Krushnaji had predicted > a > > similar case where there was full delay and he predicted a > marriage > > in 6th lords antra as he could see that marriage not lasting...... > > > > ******************************************************************> > Maybe Krushnaji can clarifiy on this point and chart in general.> > Krushnaji can you clarify what 6th lord with such high points for > > all houses say in general for a chart.> > Why did Shani not cause full delay ? Is it because of Gahdharva > > marriage ?> > > > Rajashri, can you confirm the marriage date.> > *****************************************************************> > Interesting chart to see that just high points means eager to give > > results but what kind is another story. > > > > Thanking you,> > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > Lets leave > > > > , "Rajashri Naik" > > <rajaloli@h...> wrote:> > > Dear Ash,> > > > > > The following is birth details of a lady who is well known > person > > in Indian contemporary politics.> > > > > > August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs, > East.> > >> > >

Guest guest

Dear Fatima,

Go to the file section and download the Master worksheet. Fill that

up and that should give you the total points. Look at aspect of

Shani on LOA,LOB or LOC or A,B,C houses i.e. primary significators.

If you do not understand these terms you should also download

lessons and start with lesson 1 and progress on.. if you have doubts

understanding the same.. post your doubts to the list.. and someone

will answer them as and when they have time...

Do not rush to get into divisional charts .. as and when you

progress with lessons they are introduced and they have specific

purpose. We use D9, D3 and D30 for judging intellegence and

inclination for career etc.. we still have not had a detailed lesson

on divisional chart but hopefully when Krushnaji thinks we are ready

he will give.. till then we on the list are practicing what we have

been taught till now...

So join in and learn...

Hope that helps for a start,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, fatima hussain

<shanzalizayjinnah> wrote:

> Thanks Ash, could you guide me as to how i have to look up the

points, e.g., do i have to see the points the various houses of my D-

1 get in D-9 & D-30 ; or do i have to see the points the houses of D-

9 & D-30 & D-1 on separate basis? with best regards & most

thankfully ,fatima

>

> ashsam73 <ashsam73@h...> wrote:Dear Fatima,

> Please create your worksheet and make an attempt using

Ashtakavarga

> sytem of prediction. I shall guide you.

> Give a go at it...

> This is a very simple and straight forward system and makes

> predictions much simpler.

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , fatima hussain

> <shanzalizayjinnah> wrote:

> > Hello Ash, Sorry to interrupt in your analysis, but could you

do

> me a favour? i.e., if you have time enough can you have a detailed

> look at my D-1, D-9 & D-30 charts and tell me about my married

life

> that if i get married will it last or will it be an happy affair,

> because i see strong afflictions to venus causing delay in

> marriage , DATE OF BIRTH = 04,September,1978.TIME

=

> 10:45 A.M. TIME ZONE= 05:00 hoursPLACE = Kharian( nearest city

> RAWALPINDI) , PAKISTAN, 073E52,32N49. most

thankfully,

> fatima.

> >

> > ashsam73 <ashsam73@h...> wrote:Dear Krushnaji, Margarita,

Rajashri

> and list members,

> >

> > Rajashri when you mentioned about animal activist it then stuck

me

> > that this might be the chart of Maneka Gandhi.

> >

> > Here marriage took place EXACTLY AS MARGARITA HAD PREDICTED

BASED

> ON

> > WHAT KRUSHNAJI HAD ADVISED AND INDICATED IN AN OLD EMAIL. Which

is

> > in Ketu/Rahu period i.e. 23rd September 1974.

> >

> > Here is a link that confirms this.

> >

> > http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020210/spectrum/book5.htm

> >

> > Perfect analysis Margarita congratz!!!

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > , " Rajashri Naik "

> > <rajaloli@h...> wrote:

> > > Dear Krushna, Ash, Margarita and friends,

> > >

> > > I am really sorry, could not find out her exact marriage date.

I

> > will let you know soon as I got to know. Perhaps in the early

> > 1978/later part of 1977.

> > >

> > > Her spouse died in an air crash.

> > >

> > > You are right, the marriage might have been love turned one.

> How

> > ever there would have no room for long affair. Rather the

husband

> of

> > the lady wanted it. One more thing what we should see in the

chart

> > is indications for exposure of the native for public life

> > immediately after marriage. The other thing being very early

widow

> > hood. This as Ash has pointed out already, might be due to

> > afflicted Jupiter. The Jupiter I believe, is significator for

> > husband and there by Mangalya in Indian tradition.

> > >

> > > In the chart, 7th house has got more points than 1st house.

The

> > Spouse was very dominant and aggressive.

> > >

> > > As you made out, her 6th house and its lord is very strong.

She

> is

> > known for her passion for pets and all animals! How one can find

> out

> > about her extra liking for environment?

> > >

> > > Well, though the Mars is strong and Venus is more than 43°

away

> > from the Sun, the lady never made news about her any licentious

> > behaviour. She is portraying very majestic and decent character

as

> > far as common man could perceive. Whether this is contradictory

to

> > planetary combination? Jupiter is aspecting Mars in Rasi and

Venus

> > in Navamsha. That should have fetch respectability for lady's

> > character. More importantly, in trimsamsa, Ascendant and Moon

are

> > located in Pisces, the Venus is in Gemini and aspected by

Jupiter.

> > Whether placement in trimsamsa are more decisive than Rasi

> > combination in assessing individual attitudes?

> > >

> > > Please illuminate more,

> > >

> > > Thanking,

> > >

> > > Rajashri.

> > >

> > > **{The following is birth details of a lady who is well known

> > person

> > > in Indian contemporary politics.

> > > August 25, 1956; 04-00Hrs(IST);28N39, 77E13; TZone:05-30Hrs,

> East}

> > **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Rajashri,

> > >

> > > Some points here.

> > >

> > > 1) Venus to sun distance is > 43 deg and such venus being

> aspected

> > > by shani enhances such effects and shani apecting sun in rasi.

> > >

> > > 2) Mars has become stronger due to spoilt venus. Mars is the

> > > barometer of sexuality in female.

> > >

> > > 3) strongest significator is with rahu in 5th house. This is

a

> > > chart of love marriage.

> > >

> > > 4) 6th lord Guru is in Karak sthan and associated with karak

> lord

> > > theby afflicting it. Moon and Mars are in sign of Guru. Guru

> is

> > > samdharmi to mercury in navamsa. and is aspecting Venus in

> Navamsa.

> > >

> > > 5) LOD and LOE are Venus which is spoilt and Mercury whos is

> > > Samdharni to Guru in navamsa so again afflicted.

> > >

> > > 6) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru (6th lord) so it has some

> > influence

> > > of Guru.

> > >

> > > 7) Guru in this chart has become very strong for all houses

and

> > for

> > > Cancer lagna its a dire malefic. So here is a case of a

strong

> > 6th

> > > lord for all houses. Krushnaji, can you comment on such chart

> > that

> > > have such a powerful 6th lord for all houses.

> > >

> > > 8) For checking death of husband we check 2nd house as B.

> > Mahadasha

> > > running should 3rd lord i.e. 3rd from 7th or its samdharni and

> > anta

> > > should be planet giving highest points for 2nd house i.e. 8th

> from

> > > 7th house or LOD or LOE or planets in D or E with high

points.

> > Here

> > > Venus is LOD and it has highest points i.e. 23 for 2nd house

so

> it

> > > fits perfectly. Mahadasha lord was Venus.

> > > 3rd lord from 7th house is Guru. Guru is aspecting 6th house

> i.e

> > > House C so itself cant give results its samdharmi will come

> > foward.

> > > I do not have a clear answer of why Venus's mahadasha gave the

> > > result the antar dashsa fits the laws.

> > > Was this a natural death ?

> > >

> > > Rajashri, I am curious about her marriage date. Such

marriages

> > can

> > > happen during 6th lord and generally break during LOD or LOE.

> > >

> > > Now Gurus antra is from 1975/09/03 thru 1976/08/09 and

followed

> by

> > > that is antra of Shani who is natural samdharni to venus who

is

> > LOD

> > > and is strongest significator i.e 1976/08/08 thru 1977/09/18

> even

> > > after that mercury i.e. 1977/09/18 thru 1978/09/15 being LOE

is

> > > again eager to give marriage so all 3 periods are good.

> > >

> > > Can you confirm the marriage date ? I think it should be in

> Gurus

> > > antra as its 6th lord and its powerful for 7th house matters

and

> > its

> > > in Karak sthan.. and its not aspecting ABC for 7th house

matters.

> > >

> > >

> > > Lets check other planets more in detail

> > >

> > > 1) Sun : Its Karak lord i.e NK and its spoilt due to being

with

> > Guru

> > > in Rasi.

> > > 2) 2nd house i.e. Karak sthan is again afflicted by Guru being

> > > posited there.

> > > 3) Moon : Is in other sign of 6th lord and is in sign of guru

in

> > > navamsa thereby becoming samdharmi to 6th lord

> > > 4) Mars is in nakshatra of Guru again 6th lord. Mars is also

in

> > > other sign of 6th lord in Rasi.

> > > 5) Mercury : Guru is in sign of Mercury in Navamsa so again

Guru

> > > becomes samdharmi to 6th lord. Here Mercury is not samdharmi

to

> > 6th

> > > lord but still there is relation to it. So there is indirect

> link.

> > > 6) Jupiter : Is 6th lord and is afflicting NK venus by

aspecting

> > it

> > > in Navamsa and is afflicting Karak lord Sun and is posted in

> Karak

> > > sthan i.e. 2nd house. Its also afflicting LOD and LOE.

> > > 7) Venus : LOE is spoilt due to distance from Sun. Venus is

> > > aspected by Shani and Venus is strong SD to Mars by giving it

> > points

> > > and making Mars strong.

> > > 8) Shani : Is strongest significator and is posted with Rahu

in

> > 5th

> > > hosue there by will cause a love marriage. Shani is 4th from

> Guru

> > > and Sun.

> > >

> > > So if you notice carefully all planets have relation to 6th

lord

> > > directly or indirectly. Denyal of marriage laws do not fit so

> it

> > > gave marriage but it was reverted. Association with 6th lords

> > give

> > > temporary arrangements and can revert.

> > >

> > > Part I am not 100% sure is why such a saturn did not cause

full

> > > delay ? I have seen in the archives that Krushnaji had

> predicted

> > a

> > > similar case where there was full delay and he predicted a

> > marriage

> > > in 6th lords antra as he could see that marriage not

> lasting......

> > >

> > >

> ******************************************************************

> > > Maybe Krushnaji can clarifiy on this point and chart in

general.

> > > Krushnaji can you clarify what 6th lord with such high points

> for

> > > all houses say in general for a chart.

> > > Why did Shani not cause full delay ? Is it because of

Gahdharva

> > > marriage ?

> > >

> > > Rajashri, can you confirm the marriage date.

> > >

> > > Interesting chart to see that just high points means eager to

> give

> > > results but what kind is another story.

> > >

> > > Thanking you,

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > > Lets leave

> > >

> > > , " Rajashri

Naik "

> > > <rajaloli@h...> wrote:

> > > > Dear Ash,

> > > >