IndiaDivine.org

TWIN BROTHERS/ONE IN DISTRESS..GURUS PLS RESPOND!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Members/Gurus,I recently came across two charts who look alike.I mean they are of twins but there is whole lot of difference in their lives.The elder one is retarded mentally and the younger one is brilliant .He is brilliant in his studies.He has done Law , MBA , Engneering and is now practicing law.I looked through the D-charts of both the brothers but failed to site the affliction in the elder ones chart.Which D chart shows affliction?His parents are getting old and are in a bad shape because the tension of their son doesnt let them in peace.The younger one is doing fine for the family but they are worried about the elder one...what will happen to him after their death?Whether he will regain consciousness if ever?I am really worried for them.Could the respected Gurus shed light whether the elder one has a chance for him in this life in repsect of his mental balance?He was born

retarded and hasnt developed this.The parents dont wish that their son should live long since no one is going to take care of him after their death or atleast they are worried so.I am just amazed inspite of exalted jupiter in the lagna with moon in the seventh forming gaajkesari yoga how can the affliction be so serious after moon is a karka for mind and jupiter and venus aspecting it form good yogas with also chandra adhi yoga besides other yogas in the chart.I pray to all the learned Gurus to help the mother of the native who is in distress.All the suggestions for the restoration of mental balance of the individual would be welcome and also if he cant get cured what is the age of the native since the mother is really worried for her son.Can the age be different for two brothers when the rasi chart is going to be the same?atleast the age group I think should be similar.Elder son-june 24 19677:15 AMLatitude: 30° 22' N Longitude:

75° 53' E Younger son -june 24 19678:35 amLatitude: 30° 22' N Longitude: 75° 53' E Regards,Ragini

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!