guruji,

namaskar,

I came across this method of evaluating the horoscope

only recently and found it very interesting method. i

have already downloaded some lessons and trying to

learn this method.

Meanwhile I am posting my chart and would request the

Guruji to give me the analysis of my chart in respect

of Career and spiritual strength of the horoscope.

this will also help me understanding the principals in

much better way.

TOB: 3:50 PM

POB: NEW DELHI, INDIA

DOB: 6 SEPTEMBER, 1958

I am engineer by profession. i was married in feb

1988. gor divorced in june 2002 after separation in

august 1992. have a girl child not staying with me.

Had a life threatening accident at the age of 10

years. i have been working abroad since Jan 1995.

I hope the above details are sufficient for the

analysis.

I look forward to the answer.

Ravi

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

http://sbc.

Guest guest

Hello Ravi,

Wellcome to the list.

Before going into sophisticated details about spiritual strenght, let's see how the facts you stated match with the system you're interested in; this would perhaps give you a better "feeling" as how it works.

engineer by profession : this is seen by aspect between Mars/Saturn.

marriage and divorce : Jupiter in Libra spoils married life.. Mercury with 7 bindus and 6th lord is spoiling the 2nd of happiness in family life. You married in Jup/ Sat . Saturn has low points for the 7th so normally these marriages break up. Separation happened in Jup/Ketu and Ketu is Mars and Ketu. Look at the points of Mars in the worksheet for 2nd house = separation. Mars is LOD.

For marriage you can also check the relationship between lords of 1/7 from asc, Sun and Moon. Points in 1 are also higher than in 7, so you tend to dominate your partner. You also lack "flexibility", but that is just my personal opinion (look how Saturn aspects all your planets except Jupiter)

You also had a late marriage : this is explained by the 2 zeros in the sarvashtaka but also by the fact that Saturn aspects the luminaries and Venus.

Living abroad happened probably in Jup/Venus. Venus is in E for the 3th (12th of the 4th)

Divorce procedures happened in Sat/Sat. Shani is lord of 2nd house, will give worries. This event also happens when Saturn is travelling over your Moon. Take also into account that when Saturn travels through a sign where a planet has 0 points, it will give troubles. These signs are Sagittarius and Aries. Look how from a transit in O point house Saturnstarted travelling over your Moon.

As for the life treathening accident this was Rahu/Rahu. I cannot figure this out properly but I suppose Saturn was in Aries, 0 point house ??? your didn't give the exact date of the event, so I'm just guessing.

Well, I hope this brings some clarification as to how things work. Wishing you all the best in your study

Margarita

ravi kaul [ravikaul2000]Sunday, June 22, 2003 9:11 PM Subject: help in understandig the chartguruji,namaskar,I came across this method of evaluating the horoscopeonly recently and found it very interesting method. ihave already downloaded some lessons and trying tolearn this method.Meanwhile I am posting my chart and would request theGuruji to give me the analysis of my chart in respectof Career and spiritual strength of the horoscope.this will also help me understanding the principals inmuch better way.TOB: 3:50 PMPOB: NEW DELHI, INDIADOB: 6 SEPTEMBER, 1958I am engineer by profession. i was married in feb1988. gor divorced in june 2002 after separation inaugust 1992. have a girl child not staying with me.Had a life threatening accident at the age of 10years. i have been working abroad since Jan 1995.I hope the above details are sufficient for theanalysis.I look forward to the answer.RaviSBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!http://sbc.