IndiaDivine.org

test chart for Denis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

I rather op for " financial matters " because I " m not too sure how to read

about matters of husband in the lady's chart.

As sub Mercury has low points for the 5th I exclude winning at lottery

As depositing a sum to buy a house, I suppose there should be low points for

the 12th becaause somehow you " lose "

I think inheritance is more related to the 8th house

This leaves the choice between winning a courtcase and redundancy package.

Mercury will give results also for the 9th and the 1st which are

respectively 12th lords of the 10th and 2nd = career and income. So I

thought on the one hand she loses her job and her income but gains are there

anyway. So I'll opt for the application to receive a redundancy package.

Could be right or.... wrong....

Best regards

Margarita

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.491 / Virus Database: 290 - Release 6/18/03

Guest guest

Dear Margarita,

Whatever the result, may I clear a point?

In the classics, house V has no link with money. The attributes like "speculations, game, etc." come from the XIXth century. The 5th house is "playing", not "game". That's also true in the western astrological tradition.

Best regards

Denis

-

dirk & margarita lettens

Wednesday, June 25, 2003 1:44 PM

test chart for Denis

Hello,I rather op for "financial matters" because I"m not too sure how to readabout matters of husband in the lady's chart.As sub Mercury has low points for the 5th I exclude winning at lotteryAs depositing a sum to buy a house, I suppose there should be low points forthe 12th becaause somehow you "lose"I think inheritance is more related to the 8th houseThis leaves the choice between winning a courtcase and redundancy package.Mercury will give results also for the 9th and the 1st which arerespectively 12th lords of the 10th and 2nd = career and income. So Ithought on the one hand she loses her job and her income but gains are thereanyway. So I'll opt for the application to receive a redundancy package.Could be right or.... wrong....Best regardsMargarita---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.491 / Virus Database: 290 - Release 6/18/03

Guest guest

Thanks Denis for the clarification

Margarita

Labouré Denis [Laboure]Wednesday, June 25, 2003 2:45 PM Subject: Re: test chart for Denis

Dear Margarita,

Whatever the result, may I clear a point?

In the classics, house V has no link with money. The attributes like "speculations, game, etc." come from the XIXth century. The 5th house is "playing", not "game". That's also true in the western astrological tradition.

Best regards

Denis

-

dirk & margarita lettens

Wednesday, June 25, 2003 1:44 PM

test chart for Denis

Hello,I rather op for "financial matters" because I"m not too sure how to readabout matters of husband in the lady's chart.As sub Mercury has low points for the 5th I exclude winning at lotteryAs depositing a sum to buy a house, I suppose there should be low points forthe 12th becaause somehow you "lose"I think inheritance is more related to the 8th houseThis leaves the choice between winning a courtcase and redundancy package.Mercury will give results also for the 9th and the 1st which arerespectively 12th lords of the 10th and 2nd = career and income. So Ithought on the one hand she loses her job and her income but gains are thereanyway. So I'll opt for the application to receive a redundancy package.Could be right or.... wrong....Best regardsMargarita---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.491 / Virus Database: 290 - Release 6/18/03