IndiaDivine.org

Death of the father

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

I am still struggling with my brother's chart. These are the birthdatas: 13 october 1957 18h30 CET (17h30 UT) Châtellerault (0E33 46N49). Ascendant: 7°06' Aries.

Our father died in an accident on 8 april 1998. I cannot find any direct way to read this event from my brother's chart. Should anybody give some insights?

Thanks a lot

Denis

Pour des renseignements sur les séminaires, les consultations et les cours par correspondance, ainsi que pour des logiciels et des leçons d'astrologie gratuits, visitez mon site: www.astrocours.fr.st

Guest guest

Hello Denis,

Death of father happened in Jupiter/Rahu

For death of father we look at 4th house as B. Saturn is lord A and in Jupiter navamsa, so mainperiod is OK

Rahu is samdharmi to Venus and Jupiter. Jupiter is not likely to give results because he is with the 12th from B (Mercury) in Rasi and Navamsa. So Rahu can give the results. At the moment of death, Sun was in Pisces, in Jupiter Mercury.

Don't know if this helps ?? Justification of an event is always easier than predicting ! I'm sure we are still missing a lot of clues related to transits, but anyway...

Best regards

Margarita

Labouré Denis [Laboure]Saturday, June 28, 2003 10:00 AM Subject: Death of the father

Hello,

I am still struggling with my brother's chart. These are the birthdatas: 13 october 1957 18h30 CET (17h30 UT) Châtellerault (0E33 46N49). Ascendant: 7°06' Aries.

Our father died in an accident on 8 april 1998. I cannot find any direct way to read this event from my brother's chart. Should anybody give some insights?

Thanks a lot

Denis

Pour des renseignements sur les séminaires, les consultations et les cours par correspondance, ainsi que pour des logiciels et des leçons d'astrologie gratuits, visitez mon site: www.astrocours.fr.st

Guest guest

Hello Margarita,

Thank you for your insights.Denis

-

dirk & margarita lettens

Saturday, June 28, 2003 9:39 PM

RE: Death of the father

Hello Denis,

Death of father happened in Jupiter/Rahu

For death of father we look at 4th house as B. Saturn is lord A and in Jupiter navamsa, so mainperiod is OK

Rahu is samdharmi to Venus and Jupiter. Jupiter is not likely to give results because he is with the 12th from B (Mercury) in Rasi and Navamsa. So Rahu can give the results. At the moment of death, Sun was in Pisces, in Jupiter Mercury.

Don't know if this helps ?? Justification of an event is always easier than predicting ! I'm sure we are still missing a lot of clues related to transits, but anyway...

Best regards

Margarita

Labouré Denis [Laboure]Saturday, June 28, 2003 10:00 AM Subject: Death of the father

Hello,

Thanks a lot

Denis